Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 28547
-
11-22-21 04:23 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 657Indeed, LOL
At least they included pics so you know to avoid.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 22:37 #18076Senior Member

Posts: 217Things have changed
No boyfriend anymore so she will do BBBJ just no cim.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 20:44 #18075Senior Member

Posts: 498Sheesh. That Betty lady must be in her mid 60's at least.
-
11-21-21 19:02 #18074Senior Member

Posts: 79Kristen / Red??
She loves her some Vitamin M. I saw her a couple months ago and she didn't look good. Her ad says she's 35, but she looks 45. Turns out she's 27. ROUGH. Although she's not my flavor strung out like this, if you hit her up at the right time she'll do anything you want. Bare, anal, whatever. Expect her to call at random times asking for room money tho. She got locked up for a few days last year and she looked much better when she got out LOL.
Originally Posted by Slarror
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:49 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 2029White Slim Cougar Betty Ann
TER for betty:
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7605095-363584
Ad profile:
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-760-5095
Betty is an awesome time. I linked and posted about Betty a while ago in the greek section. Seems like no one bit. Betty literally does anal for 20 extra. I'm surprised you didn't just clap and gape her asshole. Betty gives good head, gets on top etc. My only con is that Betty has a handler. The handler has a buzz cut, white, at least 5 foot 10 and I've seen this same dude elsewhere. If you've ever had cougar Amber you'd know Betty isn't to far from Amber's location. Amber I'm referencing is the one in brookhaven that's 50+ yrs old. Betty gives awesome head, nice tits etc.
BTW Betty does not do BBBJ at all. Everything is covered! Ever since she got serious with a "BF" which I don't even know is true. Betty stopped doing BBBJ mate. Added some back shots of betty. Yep betty has had the same number for ages. Always a good time. No one would regret meeting betty. Super nice and polite. No bs or attitude or anything and her body is nice. I'd almost give her the pawg title if she was a tad thicker but she has one nice ass.
Hence I mentioned Betty months ago LOL. $QV $. 40 HHR includes greek!
-
11-21-21 15:29 #18072Senior Member

Posts: 217Betty
I went and saw Betty yesterday. I use to see her years ago when she was in Tucker. She's no beauty queen but for her age she has a nice ass and surprisingly good tits plus she's just a cool person. She gives a good BBBJ but she doesn't allow cim anymore. After I got some head I went for some daty and she was nice and clean and tasted good. Got her good and wet, applied the cover, and put her on all fours so I could admire that ass. I paid 80 for 15 but was actually there about a 1/2 hr because she really got into me giving her head and told me she wasn't worried about the extra time.
She is open to anal for extra but I have yet to partake. No bareback sex. She's never changed her number so you can google it for more pics.
https://tryst.link/escort/bettyann
-
11-21-21 15:27 #18071Senior Member

Posts: 417Name?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Do you have a name? When I click on the link it takes me to the "Alligator Everything" page.
Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 01:07 #18070Senior Member

Posts: 114Any reviews on this one?
-
11-20-21 22:26 #18069Senior Member

Posts: 643JRODY,
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Due to work, I didn't have the time and too many other things got in the way. If she returns I may try.
-
11-20-21 22:21 #18068Senior Member

Posts: 104Finally somebody with similar taste as mine. I've had Nicki too, didn't know she did BBJ. She's great. Always wanted to try that Jasmine Stacks chick too. Good post
Originally Posted by Kognito
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 21:47 #18067Senior Member

Posts: 643JRODY.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info, she was in Marietta for one maybe two nights at max then Poof Gone!
I'll think about it if she comes back again. Thank you Bro.
-
11-20-21 09:56 #18066Senior Member

Posts: 2029Petite Latina Jade
Latina jade is no longer in sugarloaf. Is in Norcross near jimmy carter. Is at the hermosa Latina apartment. Jade is a good time. If you searched the thread for jade you'd see my posts. Now two goodies at hermosa Latina. Sara and Jade. I'd go with jade for first pic LOL but if jade wasn't there it'd be Sara.
Originally Posted by Frankie14
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/70491845
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4049791888/1
-
11-20-21 09:33 #18065Senior Member

Posts: 417Latina Jade
I must have missed your previous post about Jade. I had seen her ads before but figured she was too good to be true and a scam. But based on your review I may have to pack a lunch and go see her. Sugar Hill is a drive for me but she seems worth it.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 08:43 #18064Senior Member

Posts: 2029Kelly Kash
I've had Kelly in the past. The attitude needs some work but she has a thick ass etc. Not a repeat at all by any means. I already mentioned Kelly kash a while back. Even back in the day a few years ago people complained about this ones attitude and some had bad experiences. Is in a crew and is associated with Latina Roxie whom Plaidretina had a rushed experience. Added Roxie to the ripoff reports because on TER and on here Roxie associated with Kelly have been mentioned to be rushers. Yes Kelly has rushed some people. OF type as well. So Kelly is a YMMV.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704444896
-
11-20-21 08:32 #18063Senior Member

Posts: 2029Black Destiny aka Juillisa aka Diamond in Marietta Windy Hill. Back Shots.
Adding back shots of destiny so everyone has an accurate representation of Destiny.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
LOL dam but in person destiny isn't really a trip or rude. She nice but I can see destiny being a bish in a way. She is alright but could be much better IMO.
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






