Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 8723
-
11-24-21 11:34 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 886Carrie?
Anyone frequent Carrie in Milford recently. I almost did but got distracted before I committed. Was just looking for bbj. I have a feeling from the ad and text it wasn't her responding but eh. The response said bare for extra so that kind of put me off. I wouldn't mind hitting her up for the bbj if she's still legit.
-
11-24-21 11:25 #4357Regular Member

Posts: 17Sexy & curvy (In Milford)
Anyone partake?
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/463292483827
-
11-24-21 11:20 #4356Regular Member

Posts: 17New In Town. Any intel?
Wondering if anyone has any info on this one?
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/960093758335
-
11-21-21 07:45 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 625Hershey
Thanks for the info. I was afraid it was TGTBT. Stay safe!
-
11-20-21 18:40 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 886Yeah even the short bit we talked she didn't sound right and basically pleaded with me not to leave. I would have prob felt it out and thought of maybe offering a car date bbj option but just didn't have the time. I felt like it was a scam tbh.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 13:57 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 5229
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
NEVER give, lend, or send money in advance. Either prior to the meeting or prior to the actual fun. The rip-off artists are getting bolder with their schemes and diversions to separate you from your money.
Originally Posted by BlackSmith24
[View Original Post]
If you don't get a room number within 5 minutes of your arrival, just leave. Don't fall for excuses like getting out of the shower, changing rooms, got to pay for my room, or anything else like that. They have demons with nothing to lose. You don't.
BMD.
-
11-20-21 12:25 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 485Taylor
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/108653149440
New? Anyone try.
-
11-20-21 10:22 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 485I spent some time texting her from my burner she was willing to come to me and was open for BBFS for extra she did actually sound like she was trying to stop the bs.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 08:10 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 32Hershey
She's was legit earlier in the year when I seen her in west haven at a motel and she used to work with Pokahontas / Kat. But the last time I tried to see her the same thing happened to me. Telling me she didn't want to wake somebody up in her room and can I spot her the money for another room in new haven. Sounded fishy to me so I bailed. Maybe demons got her now but she definitely lost a lot of weight over the past year.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 07:29 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info?
This lady seems to post quite a bit. Wondering if it's a scam or she is real. I would appreciate if any one has any info or a way to search. Thanks and stay safe.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...8/683168012202
-
11-20-21 05:34 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 5229Ava Avaa thief ripoff
Consistently bad reviews won't improve in a different location. She's either tapped out her previous regular location or someone is out to get her and she's running away. Thieves don't suddenly hit a good behavior streak.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-19-21 21:19 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 792Avaa
There's reviews in the springfield mass. Forum on her. I'm not sure she was going by Avaa then but there's nothing but bad reviews on her from bad service to being robbed by her bf/pimp. Maybe she's looking to change to be a better provider by moving her business to ct? She's my type but I'm not rolling the dice.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 19:48 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 465Probably fake
Probably fake pics, looks like nice good sized tits and her and says small and petite tits. Something doesn't add up.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 18:13 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 334Branford babe
Did anyone experience this lady?
I texted her, but she refused to send me a verification picture and her rates. She just sent me another picture of her thighs and said she was in Branford.
I don't trust her, but would be willing to give it a try if someone else here knows her and had a good experience.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...9/754142616537
-
11-19-21 18:09 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 334I tend to agree, but I'm currently in the doghouse, as she doesn't want to see me because I was late for my first 30 min appointment with her (confusion about address) and telling her to try to leave a little bit of time between me and her next appointment. I realized I was wrong, but I don't know what I can do now to get into her good graces.
It sucks because I realized she is different from others.
Originally Posted by ImFun2018
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






