Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18363
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Is there a secret to booking with Prolux? I've tried texting, but haven't gotten a reply.

    If a guy wanted a decent massage and a little relief at the end, but wanted to avoid the Centerville AMPs, what other (reliable?) options does he have in STL?
    They just take a lot of days off. This week they're off Thursday / Fri. If Lake doesn't text back within 5-10 min during business hours it means they're probably on vacay. I check stlbodyrubs. The girls' bios are usually posted every day they're open.

  2. #18362

    Parker

    Seems like Parker is back to working solo again, not sure if it's just for now or she'll continue to do duos with Destiny. One of the best ladies in town; guys please don't mess her up. Wouldn't want her to go another hiatus and retirement again. St. Louis is already a cesspool with how very few girls that are worth it still remaining.

  3. #18361
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAtt  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share their experience with Osaka in Centerville?

    I went there for the first time last time and the lady looked like he had a significant amount of plastic surgery. I only got a BBBJ.
    Go in and ask for Blue. Don't let the loud plastic ***** bully you. If she's not available, come back. She's the best looking one there.

    You'll thank me later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blue11-edit.jpg‎   blue13.jpg‎  

  4. #18360
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely Lila. Sweet and salty. So stinkin cute!
    Cool thanks. I actually tried to contact her the other day and she never replied. Not a big deal. I'll try again sometime.

  5. #18359
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone's looking to book with your fav Prolux girl the next two weeks, availability will be:

    This week (Nov 15-19) M-W, off Th, Fri.

    Next week (Nov 22-26) M-W, off Th, Fri also for Thanksgiving.
    Is there a secret to booking with Prolux? I've tried texting, but haven't gotten a reply.

    If a guy wanted a decent massage and a little relief at the end, but wanted to avoid the Centerville AMPs, what other (reliable?) options does he have in STL?

  6. #18358

    Busty

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about this busty mature lady? From what I can see in the pics, she's pretty, has a nice rack, and is mature. If you've dreamt about her, please let me know the details. Feel free to post here or PM me.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/70502535#.

    Thanks!
    I think you got the picture.

  7. #18357
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about this busty mature lady? From what I can see in the pics, she's pretty, has a nice rack, and is mature. If you've dreamt about her, please let me know the details. Feel free to post here or PM me.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/70502535#.

    Thanks!
    Her gut is twice the size of her tits.

  8. #18356
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about this busty mature lady? From what I can see in the pics, she's pretty, has a nice rack, and is mature. If you've dreamt about her, please let me know the details. Feel free to post here or PM me.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/70502535#.

    Thanks!
    It's been a couple years, but don't recommend. Lousy and obese.

  9. #18355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Osaka

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAtt  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share their experience with Osaka in Centerville?

    I went there for the first time last time and the lady looked like he had a significant amount of plastic surgery. I only got a BBBJ.
    There is a separate thread "AMP Centerville" that has more info about the spas there. I also got the same lady not too long ago, nice body but scary face. Next time I would recommend that you phone ahead and reserve a session with Blue, she is cute, nice body, great attitude.

  10. #18354
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about this busty mature lady? From what I can see in the pics, she's pretty, has a nice rack, and is mature. If you've dreamt about her, please let me know the details. Feel free to post here or PM me.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/70502535#.

    Thanks!
    Don't do it, worst massage ever.

  11. #18353

    Busty Mature?

    Has anyone had a dream about this busty mature lady? From what I can see in the pics, she's pretty, has a nice rack, and is mature. If you've dreamt about her, please let me know the details. Feel free to post here or PM me.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/70502535#.

    Thanks!

  12. #18352
    Can someone share their experience with Osaka in Centerville?

    I went there for the first time last time and the lady looked like he had a significant amount of plastic surgery. I only got a BBBJ.

  13. #18351

    Is she still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Chatted a couple times with her recently and she's back to her old job. Says retired from this with no plans on returning. Damn shame!
    I have had a dry spell of later for young pretty spinners and got me thinking about Chrissy. She was one of my favorite go toos. Does anyone know if she is in the area still and if she provides UTR? If yes and someone can provide her contact info please send in DM.

  14. #18350

    Isabella

    I have had fun with this one in the past. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if her menu opened up?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/127599

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Cvin.

  15. #18349
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about a month ago. She doesn't see anyone on weekends anymore. Business hours M-Th. To my understanding she's only seeing regular long time clients. Still tossing that salad like a last meal though.
    Yeah. I've been seeing her for about 6 years now. The thing that made me wonder is that even if she's not available, she'll let me know. She always responds. Oh well. I guess another one bites the dust.

    Reliable providers are getting so slim. It’s down to a handful for me. And those ain’t so great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape