Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,076 to 21,090 of 58934
-
11-19-21 17:27 #37859Regular Member

Posts: 19MM Amanda
Woke up this morning with a trip to milk on my mind. Parking lot wasn't full so I turned in. Sophie was at the window, I asked if I could see her again, and she said Amanda was waiting for me. Awesome I said. While on the room way to my room I got a glimpse of Baby, I enjoyed time with her twice before and just love that little body!
In the room I waited for 5 minutes when beautiful Amanda came in. The fun started right away, she removed her little outfit. Then I started to played with her lovely breasts, butt and some FIV. She went straight to a BBBJ, I had to stop her before I filled her cute little mouth. On with my self provided cover and on to the bed for a couple positions, She did allow / enjoy FIA while I was taking her from behind. Filled the hat. Now off to the shower for a quick rinse off. Back in the room she was very attentive and sweet. Amanda has a great and playful personality. We were a little ahead of time and she was concerned that Kiko would think that I was rushed so we chatted for a couple minutes as she dressed me. Was a great dream.
Play safe.
-
11-19-21 13:09 #37858Senior Member

Posts: 197Baby is a solid 80 lb spinner with the best tits I've seen on a frame like that. Physically she's perfect. A few negatives is the smoking and doesn't like you grabbing the back of her head while DT. Yea, it's on the too bushy side for my taste.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 01:20 #37857Senior Member

Posts: 140BO. Angie. Colombian
I visited BO yesterday. I was hoping to see Sofia. MMS said Sofia just went on vacation. Mya was still working there. Tiffany was new and Angie just returned.
I chose Angie again. She was excellent.
The new Latina Tiffany looked pretty. I may try her next time.
-
11-18-21 23:15 #37856Senior Member

Posts: 28$$. 4
I believe for 1 hour it would be $$. 4 just like King or Nds. At least that is what I know.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 20:01 #37855Senior Member

Posts: 173BO donation
Total (including house fee and tips) is $$ for 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by NightGobbo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 19:53 #37854Senior Member

Posts: 283Mm
I had the urge to visit the famous Milk Massage today. On my last visit I saw Amanda and had a great time. Today Keiko said "How about I give you a younger new girl, she is very good?" I said Ok (probably should've insisted on Amanda!) In walks the 60 lb Baby. They need to let that girl eat a couple of sandwiches, for God's sakes! Anyway, she got the job done, but she's just way to tiny for my taste. We did standing mish and CG, BBBJ and DATY (hairiest Bush I've seen in a while! She did complain a bit about getting "tired" while in BBBJ, but I mostly ignored that, LOL! Not a Negative report, but I will ask for someone else next time.
-
11-18-21 19:24 #37853Senior Member

Posts: 164King Dream
Dreamt I called ahead for Ruby. Parked in back of King a few minutes later and was greeted at the rear door by cute petite girl with small tits. Based on descriptions I don't think this was Ruby. TS with body slide was OK, not much TUMA. In the room, no Greek on the menu and BBBJ was just OK.
-
11-18-21 18:20 #37852Regular Member

Posts: 7Bo donation
What's the typical donation for FS at BO?
Typically I go to MM but would like to try different girls.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 17:00 #37851Senior Member

Posts: 43Mm
Was in the Orlando area a few weeks ago, and after reading the forum, made a stop at MM. I don't even remember her name, but definitely better than anything available here in frozen Ohio. I need to move soon.
-
11-18-21 12:50 #37850Senior Member

Posts: 27Based on reports Ocean Star is the place to go in Kissimmee. KMS was good but I don't know if it is still up to par or if it's standards dropped. Another place was off Osceola Parkway called Balance. I haven't seen anything recent there. Those are the only places really worth it but 192 is littered with places. Most just try to bank of tourists. Don't go into Polk County at all.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 10:17 #37849Senior Member

Posts: 375MM Amanda
Stopped by MM this morning to celebrate my B day. As soon as the door opened Kiko was standing there singing happy birthday to me. Gave me a big hug and kiss and she led me to the room. As soon as she shut the it opens again and in walks Amanda looking hot as fuck. She immediately takes off her bikini and those tits of here were looking incredible. I was already hard as a rock so she gave me a very extended BBBJ almost to the point of eruption but she stopped just in time. However that was short lived because she was determined and she had me filling her throat in the TS. After about 30 minutes of fun in there we went back to the room and had one he'll of a session. After some DATY, RCG, K-9 Standing Mish and another BBBJ I fed her again. Awesome time!
-
11-18-21 09:01 #37848Senior Member

Posts: 664Return
First, thanks for just saying $170 with out stupid codes or "Mario coins", makes it much easier. But $170 for 30 minutes from an ok looking provider that was pretty good? With NDS right around the corner for $30 more and an extra 15 minutes would be a good alternative. Might also want to check out QQ (used to be May Spa at the Consulate intersection if you are just looking for something new). I had some good luck there with a few girls for what you described but then they rotated them out and haven't seen what the new girls look like now. I have stopped by Magic a few times but the ladies there that I saw were older and not much to look at, especially compared to MM and NDS. But if you enjoyed it, that's all that matters. Thanks for the review. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by TimmyHill
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 08:43 #37847Senior Member

Posts: 407Coming from Tampa to Orlando
With the recent high profile arrest in Tampa area and Pinellas county I Plan on making a trip to Orlando area to satisfy my Asian desires. The girls here are going to be gun shy because of the big crackdown on the 12 massage parlors all owned by the same person back in October. They didn't arrest any of the girls but are seeking Rico and Profiting of prostitution charges on the owners. I prefer Korean over Chinese. Respond to this post or PM me. Prefer full service. Latin places would be a second option.
-
11-18-21 01:56 #37846Senior Member

Posts: 29Pink Massage
Was in the mood for HE and I dreamed about stopping by Pink where I met Cindy who was in her late 30's with a decent body and smallish B cups. Got started with a back massage which wasn't that great but not the worst I've had in other dreams. Then it was time for the flip and the negotiations began, looks like the full menu is available but settled for just a CBJ with a prostate massage adder. She originally asked for $120 but I settled for an $100, probably should have continued negotiations going down to $80 but I was on a time crunch. CBJ was decent but after a few minutes I wanted her a more sensual HE to bring me to climax. Cindy was fully nude and allowed roaming, sucking on those eraser tips, and FIV. Overall technique was good and she takes direction well.
-
11-17-21 21:45 #37845Senior Member

Posts: 276Magic
Went to magic on OBT. Paid $170 for 30 minutes. Girl was ok looking and she was wearing a dress. Massage was ok and lasted 20 minutes. On there flip she asked what I wanted and told her a BBBJ. She got nude and and went to work. She was pretty good. I was getting close and she let me CIM. Might return again.











Reply With Quote






