Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26279
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #26278
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFlay2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about Green M in Fullerton? Looking for Fullerton area specifically, is it worth it? Hoping anyone who has been there can give some insight.
    Well Bobby, here's how this forum works. As a total newbie, it's pretty poor style to spend your first post asking for info. Good style would be you going to Green M and giving us all a thorough review. Prices, services available, are the girls young or are they grannies, is the place clean, is there a walk of shame, anything you can think of. Or, you can just keep asking and maybe some benevolent monger will help you out. But we are generally more helpful to those who first share with us. So get out there and gather some intelligence.

  3. #26277
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Bamboo is cheap and the girls are all pleasant and skilled, and I love the finger up the bung hole part that most of them do. But if I'm going to pay for a HJ I prefer that the provider be nude or at least topless. At Bamboo if you're lucky they'll let you go under the shirt and bra.
    Be nice. Be respectful. Ask. And I know you do Grimmy. Opportunities will open.

  4. #26276
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    Bamboo Wood is dramatically better. Every worker does a great tease, they are all nice to be with, all I've ever tried allow roaming, and it is far less expensive.
    Agree 100%, although roaming varies by individual.

  5. #26275

    Nuru in OC?

    Hi all,

    New here and read as many of the reviews I could to not ask stupid questions. Looking for a NURU in OC and read that Haven in Downey is good. Any other closer to Anaheim / Santa / Ana / Westminster area? Downey is a bit far but willing to drive if needed. Thank you fellow mongerers!

  6. #26274

    It's all a dilemma to me

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    My girlfriend has her period, so I decided to try 109 in Lake Forest. What a joke. Mediocre massage, no teasing (not even a little), just some rubbing of fake boobs on my back, all for a suggested "donation" of $1. 6. Bamboo Wood is dramatically better. Every worker does a great tease, they are all nice to be with, all I've ever tried allow roaming, and it is far less expensive.
    Bamboo is cheap and the girls are all pleasant and skilled, and I love the finger up the bung hole part that most of them do. But if I'm going to pay for a HJ I prefer that the provider be nude or at least topless. At Bamboo if you're lucky they'll let you go under the shirt and bra.

    Air Body, pretty much same as Bamboo at similar price point. Younger and cuter girls but even less access than Bamboo.

    New (Cypress): Slightly more expensive at $40 + $40, but decent massage and good HJ, and no problem at all getting top up and pants down with full roaming allowed and even FIV. Providers not as attractive as Bamboo.

    Nuru: haven't been to 109 as my nuru place is Havana. I don't go often because it's expensive ($65 + 140 for hr) but always get a full hour and lots of body on body contact with a fully naked young hottie. Good for an occasional splurge.

    Other AMPs: Pretty much don't go anymore. Kind of tired of the routine of crappy ass back massage, reach under, flip, jackhammer, and out the door in 20 minutes. Once in a while you find a diamond in the rough but outside of that there's little variation.

  7. #26273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFlay2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about Green M in Fullerton?t.
    Was there recently, but they were busy and told me to come back.

    So, I just walked across the street to the other establishment.

  8. #26272

    109 - lousy, expensive

    My girlfriend has her period, so I decided to try 109 in Lake Forest. What a joke. Mediocre massage, no teasing (not even a little), just some rubbing of fake boobs on my back, all for a suggested "donation" of $1. 6. Bamboo Wood is dramatically better. Every worker does a great tease, they are all nice to be with, all I've ever tried allow roaming, and it is far less expensive.

  9. #26271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbk216  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Amanda at suite 109. I've been with her a few times and her massage is great and teasing and she does BBBJ and FS for 1. 5 and 2. Also gives a wicked prostate massage.
    Thank you!

  10. #26270

    Yoyo no more at 6 star

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried yo-yo her picture looks good. Happy Friday mongers.
    Just called. "yoyo no more."

    Anyone know where she went?

  11. #26269

    Green M in Fullerton?

    Anyone know about Green M in Fullerton? Looking for Fullerton area specifically, is it worth it? Hoping anyone who has been there can give some insight.

  12. #26268

    Q

    Looking for big tit MP provider as well as BBJ in Tustin, Orange, Costa Mesa, Lake Forest and Irvine.

    Thanks.

  13. #26267
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Valentina or Chanel at lake forest 109. Valentina is a straight PRO, Chanel more for intimacy and sexiness. Both used to work in the honey spa group. Both light skin hotties.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Same building or different building?

  14. #26266
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the A's place? Whats the damage please.
    I don't think so. I believe they are referring to Elite 109.

  15. #26265
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Valentina or Chanel at lake forest 109. Valentina is a straight PRO, Chanel more for intimacy and sexiness. Both used to work in the honey spa group. Both light skin hotties.
    Is this the A's place? Whats the damage please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape