Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 492 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4506

    Thief armed robber Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNPink  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. Beware she will rob you with her bf.
    Here's the link and pic for future reference. Ad contact: 3312487601
    More info in the rip-off forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8109-Ripoff-Reports
    See post 32

    Other links:
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/60-car-date-special/845562964083

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/im-horny/38662039

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7821B27E-C9C3-4039-BE85-825C393BE666.jpg‎   C1ACABB6-DA0B-4FD4-AF6A-4D018AD290D2.jpg‎   9A38B505-4E2D-4F90-93C7-06532B605D33.jpg‎   35D2F3A9-A757-43C5-96DD-C03A3FA7576A.jpg‎   1D202F36-601F-43ED-BB1C-45AF2DDC9C10.jpg‎  

    A013308B-9E7C-42B4-A3E4-49996C5F823B.jpeg‎  

  2. #4505

    The girl that robbed me at gunpoint is back

    Just saw this one. Beware she will rob you with her bf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211124-120321_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    Bra stop capping, you can't name five girls in spfld on stg better. These prices aren't much different from what other girls be charging, maybe 50 to 100 rose difference. She is not a dope like most of these chicks, I don't know if that is what you and if it is all the power to you. However, I will pay a little more for quality.
    This girl used to live around here and charge the regular prices now all of a sudden she's inflated them I'm not arguing with you I'm just telling you if people pay these prices then you can expect to pay it for all of them because they're all going to jack the price up when they find out guys are paying for this there's nothing special about this girl what's so great take a look at her pictures I've seen her not a great body whatsoever so anyways you might pay for it but I certainly won't if you're going to pay those prices you might as well go to Eros or other girls that look much better 250 if you want to go to Olitas girls they all have a model's body.

  4. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Visited recently had a good time covered up very safe may repeat if in the area.
    West springfield Ashley or this Ashley;.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/607181931061

  5. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    If you start paying these prices then you might as well pay these prices for all the girls out there so if you want this to be a norm you'll pay these prices this girl doesn't have any better body than anybody else out there she has a pouch for a stomach she had a baby I don't know a lot about her but I know 2. 1 for half hour it's too high for an STG girl.
    Bra stop capping, you can't name five girls in spfld on stg better. These prices aren't much different from what other girls be charging, maybe 50 to 100 rose difference. She is not a dope like most of these chicks, I don't know if that is what you and if it is all the power to you. However, I will pay a little more for quality.

  6. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    What was the charge? For how long? Her ad lists a painfully limited menu. What was the actual service on offer?
    I did an hr for 3, but well worth it. For the fact that most girls rush you in and out. I actually got my full time, she was very attentive and polite.

  7. #4500

    Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kromag  [View Original Post]
    I've seen girls phones go off nonstop days after they have posted an ad. We definitely can't get upset of they don't respond to us immediately and hold it against them or assume they are inebriated. Most girls get what they need within an hour of posting and are done for the day. Its us who text for the next 15 hours.

    Also "needle in a stack of needles."



    I see what you did there.
    I was able to hook up with her today. Not a regular because of long commute. I have seen her maybe 6 times. Last time I saw her was before covid.

    I wasn't sure if I should try again. Last of couple of times I was disappointed. Not this time. I had a good time. I am glad I contacted her. I will probably see her again. If my commute was a lot closer, she would be a regular.

  8. #4499

    Thanks for the Review

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/603631759338

    She is the greatest! Kitty is immaculately tight and body is super sexy! She is also very down to earth and a joy to just talk to. Skin soft and smooth like butter and smells like wonderful. Treat her right why'll, there aren't many like her. Don't be trying to negotiate her roses, just get the ticket and hang on for the ride! I will definitely be going back, she is "The Best" hand down no debate.
    What was the charge? For how long? Her ad lists a painfully limited menu. What was the actual service on offer?

  9. #4498

    Inflated prices

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/603631759338

    She is the greatest! Kitty is immaculately tight and body is super sexy! She is also very down to earth and a joy to just talk to. Skin soft and smooth like butter and smells like wonderful. Treat her right why'll, there aren't many like her. Don't be trying to negotiate her roses, just get the ticket and hang on for the ride! I will definitely be going back, she is "The Best" hand down no debate.
    If you start paying these prices then you might as well pay these prices for all the girls out there so if you want this to be a norm you'll pay these prices this girl doesn't have any better body than anybody else out there she has a pouch for a stomach she had a baby I don't know a lot about her but I know 2. 1 for half hour it's too high for an STG girl.

  10. #4497

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/469521430053

    Ok 1st of all, look at her compared to her competition in the area. I've been with her tons of times, for many years. If you are good to her and reliable, she will give you her real number. I've sat with her for hours after our date and her phone goes off endlessly. No one is going to answer hundreds of texts saying " yo can you do a qv for 40?" so yes I am a regular of hers, and she doesn't do 20 dates a day. So I suggest you text her around 10 am before she posts, cause once she's does, your text will be a needle in a stack of needles.
    I've seen girls phones go off nonstop days after they have posted an ad. We definitely can't get upset of they don't respond to us immediately and hold it against them or assume they are inebriated. Most girls get what they need within an hour of posting and are done for the day. Its us who text for the next 15 hours.

    Also "needle in a stack of needles."

    I see what you did there.

  11. #4496

    Marylin

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    This. All day. The majority of guys who text working girls don't show. The majority by far. Talk to any working girl. They will tell you the same. It's a giant pain in the ass dealing with it. 200 is a conservative number. Half the girls on stg are scams and fake ads. The rest are addicts. Fun fact about Marilyn. She also has a day job. Not everyone is just sitting there high and waiting with bells on. LOL. Not saying she's not an addict. She's on stg after all. But if you think 200 is a BS number and you are that special guy who is one of 5 guys who inquired that day. LOL. I have news for you. These girls like regulars more than randoms. I once had a girl show me her phone with 600+ unopened texts. She told me that was in 2 days after posting an ad. She also told me maybe 1/5 who end up making an appointment actually show up, if she's lucky.
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/469521430053

    Ok 1st of all, look at her compared to her competition in the area. I've been with her tons of times, for many years. If you are good to her and reliable, she will give you her real number. I've sat with her for hours after our date and her phone goes off endlessly. No one is going to answer hundreds of texts saying " yo can you do a qv for 40?" so yes I am a regular of hers, and she doesn't do 20 dates a day. So I suggest you text her around 10 am before she posts, cause once she's does, your text will be a needle in a stack of needles.

  12. #4495

    Best Ever!

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/603631759338

    She is the greatest! Kitty is immaculately tight and body is super sexy! She is also very down to earth and a joy to just talk to. Skin soft and smooth like butter and smells like wonderful. Treat her right why'll, there aren't many like her. Don't be trying to negotiate her roses, just get the ticket and hang on for the ride! I will definitely be going back, she is "The Best" hand down no debate.

  13. #4494

    Yup. Those were the Glory Days!!

    Those were the best days. I'd go to the bar, and I'd I didn't pick up a woman there, hit the chat line. It was a gold mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krsupercat  [View Original Post]
    I got a few off of the Boston Raven, never got any of the free ones. Raven / CL / BP those days are never coming back smdh.

  14. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if this should be here or not, but I've been at this for about 23 years now. Anybody ever used to go on the Springfield Raven back in 99-2010?? Those were the best days. You could go on the Raven or CL and there were soooo many options of women. Many of them were free!! Sad to see what's happened these days.
    I got a few off of the Boston Raven, never got any of the free ones. Raven / CL / BP those days are never coming back smdh.

  15. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopy131  [View Original Post]
    Any see Annie before, thinking about scheduling some time with her - https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/507559348405.
    I vouch for her she is good I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape