Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 28233
-
11-18-21 14:03 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 369Say Yes to Kimberly
I'm not sure what I can add to the great comments about Kimberly but I'm goin to try. She is a breath of fresh air and I hope she can stay that way. She deserves your respect and kindness because she flies out of her way to make sure you have a great time. Spent a fabulous hhr with her today ($1. 4). She has the gift of sexy talk plus she is very vocal when she gets off. And the first thing a few of you will think is whether it's real. My answer is that it's as real as anything I've experienced in the last few years. I hope she stays around amd we all treat her well. You can only see her in incall in Sun City / Ruskin area amd she only works day time.
-
11-18-21 12:09 #14312Banned Member

Posts: 5352Has anyone seen Beautyqueen222?
Is she legitimate or TGTBT?
Coming to the area and interested in seeing her.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautyqueen22
Thanks.
Sent you a PM.
I am also interest could you give me your Info.
-
11-18-21 10:10 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 1417Beauty queen
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by MaxB2021
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 07:38 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 1714Beauty queen don't do it
Snobby, expensive and bitchy. Pretends to be all sweet until she snaps on you. Avoid avoid avoid. Keeps changing her name and rates for a reason.
Originally Posted by MaxB2021
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 06:25 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 7611) Lust Lily 727-203-4702 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385272..
Originally Posted by DjangoDread
[View Original Post]
2) Lovely Baby 813-535-6831 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385020..
3) NO Name 727-335-7653 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70367939..
4) Champion 813-475-0734 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385746..
Could you elaborate on avoiding #3 #4? What are the issues? Have you met them? I been watching #1 Lust Lily and interested. If you had the pleasure, some details is appreciated. TY.
-
11-17-21 14:34 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 1891, 3, 4 are real
With that being said. I would strongly suggest avoiding 3 & 4.
Originally Posted by SpaSpa
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 14:31 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 189Facts. Not just Rumors
Her "over aggressive handler" was true before she left the bay area for a while. But that is not the reason I am recommending avoiding. Its a much more permanent reason than just an abusive pimp.
Originally Posted by DickEnergy813
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 13:30 #14306Regular Member

Posts: 3Beautyqueen222
Has anyone seen Beautyqueen222?
Is she legitimate or TGTBT?
Coming to the area and interested in seeing her.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautyqueen22
Thanks.
-
11-17-21 12:42 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 280I guarantee you #2 is a fake ad. Just based on how its written.
Originally Posted by SpaSpa
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 11:56 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 53Brandon
Hi.
Any info.
https://tampa.rubratings.com/245044
-
11-17-21 10:49 #14303Banned Member

Posts: 108Tgtbt?
1) Lust Lily 727-203-4702 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385272.
2) Lovely Baby 813-535-6831 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385020.
3) NO Name 727-335-7653 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70367939.
4) Champion 813-475-0734 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385746.
-
11-17-21 08:56 #14302Regular Member

Posts: 22Bianca from Orlando
Saw Bianca from Orlando. A petite Hispanic.
Like 22 or 23 years old.
Smoking hot.
Everything covered.
No BJ.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70333748
She is good friends with Leila.
-
11-17-21 08:49 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 82Redee
Anyone seen her lately?
-
11-17-21 08:16 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 82Yes. She's good. I've seen here about 10 times. Everything safe.
Originally Posted by SpaSpa;5636322[URL
-
11-16-21 21:24 #14299Senior Member

Posts: 61All the same
I've read a few of her reviews and have seen her once myself. A bunch of rules and no enthusiasm. Talked to her once since she's been back. She has added Greek to the menu, but you still pretty much can't touch her. Everything is covered. Very boring.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





