Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 1128 1628 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17522
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/midnight-ryder

    Anybody seen her?

    She looks really familiar. She said she's in Whiting, IN.
    Looks a lot like valentine who replaced the other girl everyone was going bonkers for.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...248/2196541644

  2. #17521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Anybody know her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/midnight-ryder

    Anybody seen her?

    She looks really familiar. She said she's in Whiting, IN.

  3. #17520
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Kayla I have seen before. That was 2 years ago. She moved with her now ex-boyfriend then returned earlier this year. Ciara has been advertising for a while now. And I'm guessing Mariah is a new friend of Ciara's.
    I saw Ciara like 2 years ago, she came to my place. Very hot girl, perfect tits. Bit of a cold fish, silent during the act. Also, she would not perform oral. She had a uncle at the time, I've reached out since, and she says she's independent.

  4. #17519
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She's in Milwaukee through end of November according to her Tryst ad.
    I actually saw her last weekend down here, so she's back in the area.

  5. #17518
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Macie has been? Is she back?
    She's in Milwaukee through end of November according to her Tryst ad.

  6. #17517

    Oakbrook Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon77  [View Original Post]
    Wondering, did a bunch of girls move to Oakbrook recently or something? Been seeing a bunch of postings on LC with the same MO of young looking girls, new to the area, most with 2 girls specials and wondering if its TGTBT or maybe even uncle visiting the area. One of them has a review saying they're legit who I may hit up this weekend, but couldn't find any other info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70366792

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70395126

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70322616
    Kayla I have seen before. That was 2 years ago. She moved with her now ex-boyfriend then returned earlier this year. Ciara has been advertising for a while now. And I'm guessing Mariah is a new friend of Ciara's.

  7. #17516

    Can't believe it

    Hello Gents,

    Long time senior, I will second that the experience I had with her was the same, and I'm shocked she has let the habit take over so bad there were needle markings everywhere on her body, legs, arms, and stomach can't believe she is this addicted. I honestly thought she got into an accident, but after doing some research, those were herion hands. She was a dime piece prior to getting addicted wish her the best in rehab.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    There was a review saying she was a gem and things like that so that's why I wanted to see her.

    Thanks for saving me from wasting money / time / gas mileage and most importantly catching some STD. I've contacted her and set up an appointment but due to some last minute circumstance I've had to cancel it. She even texting me a couple of times trying to set up a date. She was under my radar and I was going to see her this week. Good thing I saw your report.

  8. #17515
    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone out there have any experience with Monica (www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5630841.htm)? Pics are amazing but seems too good to be true.
    No text, Russian email address. Maybe pass.

  9. #17514

    Is Macie back?

    Does anyone know where Macie has been? Is she back?

  10. #17513

    Oakbrook Girls?

    Wondering, did a bunch of girls move to Oakbrook recently or something? Been seeing a bunch of postings on LC with the same MO of young looking girls, new to the area, most with 2 girls specials and wondering if its TGTBT or maybe even uncle visiting the area. One of them has a review saying they're legit who I may hit up this weekend, but couldn't find any other info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70366792

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70395126

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70322616

  11. #17512

    Great report! I'll avoid her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7792300594/1

    So I saw a decent review few weeks back and was in the neighborhood so decided to give her a try.

    First off the pics are her but she clearly has a habit so incorporate that knowledge into what she looks like currently. (add 5-10 years).

    Texted late morning to set up for later in the day. Took a couple hours for the reply but I figured as much when planning my day around a stop to visit her. Nice girl, good attitude but that's about where the good stops. Get to her place, (she gave correct address on first try) so it was nice not being sent a half mile away and being told a different location. Walk into a garden apartment, basic setup and we make our way into the bedroom. As I take my shoes off she asks for the donation. I count it out and place it on the bed and continue to get undressed. I lay down and take a cover out and ask her to help put it on. She has minimal difficulty as she decided to stroke it first instead of putting it on while giving me head. I get somewhat hard and she starts to suck. Nothing special, sort of going threw the motions for her til I'm semi stiff. She tells me she has been in an atv accident so she's a bit bruised up. I don't mind, seriously how bad could it be??
    There was a review saying she was a gem and things like that so that's why I wanted to see her.

    Thanks for saving me from wasting money / time / gas mileage and most importantly catching some STD. I've contacted her and set up an appointment but due to some last minute circumstance I've had to cancel it. She even texting me a couple of times trying to set up a date. She was under my radar and I was going to see her this week. Good thing I saw your report.

  12. #17511

    Monica

    Anyone out there have any experience with Monica (www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5630841.htm)? Pics are amazing but seems too good to be true.

  13. #17510

    Jesus that sounds horrifying

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7792300594/1

    So I saw a decent review few weeks back and was in the neighborhood so decided to give her a try.

    First off the pics are her but she clearly has a habit so incorporate that knowledge into what she looks like currently. (add 5-10 years).

    Texted late morning to set up for later in the day. Took a couple hours for the reply but I figured as much when planning my day around a stop to visit her. Nice girl, good attitude but that's about where the good stops. Get to her place, (she gave correct address on first try) so it was nice not being sent a half mile away and being told a different location. Walk into a garden apartment, basic setup and we make our way into the bedroom. As I take my shoes off she asks for the donation. I count it out and place it on the bed and continue to get undressed. I lay down and take a cover out and ask her to help put it on. She has minimal difficulty as she decided to stroke it first instead of putting it on while giving me head. I get somewhat hard and she starts to suck. Nothing special, sort of going threw the motions for her til I'm semi stiff. She tells me she has been in an atv accident so she's a bit bruised up. I don't mind, seriously how bad could it be??

    Well she takes off her leggings and it's a minefield! This girl has shot dope in every part of both legs. If I was in a different area of the city I'd swear someone had been abusing her. Hundreds of marks on each leg. Seriously. She didn't take off her top. Now I'm thinking I know why. Must be more needle marks but can't confirm. As she's sucking me, I see her hands. Classic Mickey Mouse hands. A sure sign of a heroine habit.

    I'm thinking to myself to just say fuck it and leave as I can't even get fully erect. But I've already paid for the session and I highly doubt someone with this many track marks is giving me a refund so I begrudgingly carry on. She wants me on top so I oblige. Oh! I forgot to mention the TV is so loud, playing some movie she's blaring in the room so I ask her to turn it down so I can hear what she's saying to me. As she lays there and I'm on top of her, not a peep. She's a dead fish with her head turned to the TV watching whatever movie I had walked into her watching previously. Pussy is decent but I'm semi soft thinking about setting an std testing as soon as I'm walking out. I ask her to bend over as Mish isn't doing it for me and she happily agrees.

    As I'm hitting it from the back she continues to tilt her head to watch her movie and I start to get a bit of a smell. Not awful or anything but something clearly present. After 5 minutes or so of doggie and still only semi hard, I ask to switch back to Mish. She agrees and we go back to Mish. Smell now a little stronger but nothing overpowering as she catches up on her movie laying there basically lifeless.

    Another 5 minutes and I just can't do it. My dick is maybe a quarter hard and I know my time is getting close. I stand up and tell her it's just not going to work out today and she's probably thinking thank God I can get back to my show without being interrupted again. I wasn't expecting an academy award winning proformance, but a moan or some rhythmic movement might have made a better impression.

    So in all, feel like it wasn't worth the value I paid. She's young, late 20's, maybe early 30's. (don't forget to add on for the habit) Attitude was good. Place seemed clean although a bit run down but remember what area you are in. Seems like I could have found a SW and got the same thing for less. She's doing 120 qk, I feel that 80 qk would have been more in line with my experience but YMMV.

    Additionally, someone was waiting in the foyer in the building next store when I arrived and was still there when I left. Pimp? Drug dealer? Can't say for sure but no hassle although a bit uncomfortable upon arrival and departure.

    Not a repeat for me guys but I've been scammed out of more money before by other providers so on to the next one I guess.

    Stay safe!!
    God that sounds awful and disgusting I would be scared that I'd be walking out with a un-cure able disease that's why I only try to visit the most reviewed and recommended girls in the city and I also frequent the Asian apartments.

  14. #17509

    Treasure indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoFive5  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the review, I finally managed to see her. She's a treasure. Beautiful, tall and chill despite the "dom" angle.
    Glad it worked out for you. She is everything you say, and pretty good at figuring out what you like, which means a lot.

  15. #17508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Alexis

    Such a shame. Looks like she was a Super Babe before the addictions got to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape