Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 12100
-
11-17-21 10:58 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 380Depends on the time
I totally agree with Body Shopper. It all depends on the time you go shopping. An hour before the school busses fill the morning streets and then again after all the kids are in the school. Noon to 2 before the afternoon school buss dropoff & rush hour and then again afterwards 6-8 pm. Of course it does vary some. With cold weather setting in, the harder part is knowing whos who with all the clothing hats and scarfs in place. Theres plenty of talent out there.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 00:25 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 969If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!
I respectfully and adamantly disagree about the state of affairs in the South Loop. As stated in last week's report, I cruised for 3 hours and 45 minutes Monday night, picked up one girl but didn't do anything with her. The next day, I had 4 GIRLS! These four fillies were conquered over the course of around four hours, from the mid-afternoon to early evening. If you only cruise for 90 minutes, you will often go home empty-handed. You need to persevere through the demoralizing moments, and spiritual riches will follow!
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
I can cruise for several hours and barely see anything, and then on my tenth lap down Greenfield, I'll see 20 girls! It's insane and unpredictable.
Does anyone have Michelle a. K. a. Destiny's contact info? She sucked me off a few months ago, and then gave me all of her personal info, but I was on 3 1/4 hours of sleep, so I forgot it all. She was between phones, as the working gals tend to be. Was a sweet slore who I believe said she was 43 years old. Great time.
-
11-16-21 21:55 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 1313Can you comment on the fun you had with Stacy, price, experience etc?
Originally Posted by DominantMke
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 23:33 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 72Nice latina
Picked up a young slore on 7th and Greenfield. She was pleasant dark hair, nice body and had full lips which she knew how to use. No phone so dropped her off around 9th and Washington.
Drained me quick, wonderful pace. Wish she had a phone, she mentioned offers full service. Met her around 4:15. Hope to run into her again someday!
-
11-15-21 23:13 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 362As bad as can be
Yeah, I was out and about this morning in the SL from about 1 am to 2:30 and it was totally dead as usual. Same story last week and the week before and the week before that bla bla bla, different days and times. About ready to just throw in the towel, as fun as a trip to the dentist here now. It's bad everywhere else I know of as well but considering how productive things were here not that long ago is really shocking to see what this stroll has become and I wouldn't bother trying one of those web sites or MP places ever in a million years after reading these forums about the rip offs and all the other BS but all I can say the street scene is abysmal.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 21:00 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 634:00 am loop cruise.
So I took a family member to airport, at 3:30 am This morning, so why not took a cruise through the loop, bone dry dead, nothing at all. 2nd cruise the opposite way through the loop, still dead went home at 5 am what has happened to Milwaukee, plus years & more it used to be a smorgasbord, now it's like old mother Hubbard's cupboard.
Dead dead dead. Happy holidays tonall be safe.
EAGLE 19.
-
11-15-21 18:27 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 380Damages 40 & a big mac
Pickuped Skinny Mini last night and brought her home for some full pleasure fun. After eating and showering, both laid back in front of the tv to watch a movie. After pounding that little ass of hers, mission over, her rambunctious ways she bounces around settled down quite a bit and some conversation began about the movie. She first asked, who is that referring to the actor in the picture. I tell her, she answers nah and jumps up, walks over to the tv, watches, says ahh and comes back to the bed. 5 minutes later, different scene, and the conversation and actions repeat. 3 or 4 times, not that I minded watching her little frame running around the room, she repeats going up to within a foot or two of the tv and staring it down for a minute-three and returning. Just let it be known that if you've ever seen this little hotty and pass her by without any of her recognition. Its not because she's ignoring you. More like she is blind as a bat and *unt c sheet past 4 ft from face. Cheers.
-
11-12-21 15:27 #8193Regular Member

Posts: 17Carrie
Not that tall. Maybe 5'6" or 5'7" but long legs short torso. I'd guess not more than 110 or 115. No pic, sorry.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 23:51 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 969Sounds Interesting
Sounds interesting. A third Carrie on Greenfield, then. Your description reminds me of Jazmin- though not a perfect likeness- whom I met this past spring. She was about six feet tall, super-skinny, white, and amiable, sucking cock for 20. I shot in her mouth and tipped her 5. She was very leggy, though I don't recall deepthroat, albeit I did not ask for it. The next few times I saw Jazmin, her appearance was a little lower than that first time, so I did not pick her up again, and she seems to have since dropped off the face of the earth. When I met her, she was on crutches, standing with an umbrella in the rain, I think under an overhang on 6th street, right off the corner of Greenfield. I subsequently saw her hooking between 6th & 9th on Greenfield, and also on National & 25th - 26th. She too, mentioned a car conundrum, citing a car wreck as the cause of her being on crutches, though she did not request any certain dollar amount. The next times I saw her, she didn't have crutches, but appeared quite wobbly. Probably a different girl than your Carrie, but you never know. How tall would you say Carrie was? And how skinny? If it's a different slore, I'm interested. Do you have any pictures of her?
Originally Posted by LuvMeABJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 23:38 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 969Was That You?
Slim chance, but I have to ask: Was that you who, as reported in the end of my post from a few days ago titled "Report On My Latest Trip To Silver City", had parked your car and was talking with a slore on the north-east corner of Greenfield and some cross street, perhaps 19th? Because the slore, upon me questioning her, told me that the fella she'd been chatting with was a monger who didn't know how to pick up a girl, and wanted to learn the ropes. As she and I chatted and she prepared to enter my vehicle, this gentleman was walking back to his vehicle.
Originally Posted by Packers12
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 23:32 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 969Thanks
Thank you very much, my friend! The spoutings which earn me disdain and revulsion elsewhere in both the physical and electronic worlds are met with warm acceptance and embrace here in our cozy monger sanctuary. This is a place where I come to be with like minds as we share tales of our journeys, anecdotes, humor, and advice.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 23:01 #8189Regular Member

Posts: 12Must've been right after I had some fun with her, I picked her up right away after I saw her get out the liquor store, then droppped her off on 23 and national LOL.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 22:34 #8188Regular Member

Posts: 17Carrie
Thin, leggy, long blonde hair, mid twenties maybe. Scooped her on 7th and Greenfield. Gave me a sob story about her car getting towed and needed 40-50. Offered her 25 and she agreed without argument. Found a quiet spot. Kinda mechanical but no problem with DT, stayed on it until I popped (probably 6 or 7 minutes). Would probably repeat but wouldn't go on a search mission for her.
-
11-09-21 22:02 #8187Senior Member

Posts: 1313Body Shopper: love your posts. So much detail. Admin should make you a Senior Member.
I picked up Stacy on National near 23rd. She's an older slim gal. Some of you guys don't like having the SWs direct you to a location but I'm often OK with it. Stacy directed me to a superb spot for daytime activity near 16th & National. The BBBJWS was 1st rate; very therapeutic. She only wanted 20 but I tipped well. No phone. Says she's usually on National between 27th & 15th.
Any of you picked up Marni/Mani, a skinny older Asian gal who today was on National near 17th? Not attractive, bad teeth & I could smell her cigarette stench through the crack in my passenger window which is a turn off for me.
-
11-09-21 17:43 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 969There are hundreds of part-time prostitutes, though, in the South Loop.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Shame about the north side. 20 years ago, North AVenue was bustling from 27th down to Holton, and Holton was bustling all the way from North to Capitol. MLK was a big prostitution street. North still has some prostitutes on it, from 7th up to 20th; and like you said, anywhere on the north side, you might run into one. Turning tricks is genetically ingrained in them. I agree that Lisbon from 27th to 35th is currently the biggest pro hub on the north side.










Reply With Quote






