Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 28233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14313

    Say Yes to Kimberly

    I'm not sure what I can add to the great comments about Kimberly but I'm goin to try. She is a breath of fresh air and I hope she can stay that way. She deserves your respect and kindness because she flies out of her way to make sure you have a great time. Spent a fabulous hhr with her today ($1. 4). She has the gift of sexy talk plus she is very vocal when she gets off. And the first thing a few of you will think is whether it's real. My answer is that it's as real as anything I've experienced in the last few years. I hope she stays around amd we all treat her well. You can only see her in incall in Sun City / Ruskin area amd she only works day time.

  2. #14312
    Has anyone seen Beautyqueen222?

    Is she legitimate or TGTBT?

    Coming to the area and interested in seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautyqueen22

    Thanks.

    Sent you a PM.

    I am also interest could you give me your Info.

  3. #14311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Beauty queen

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxB2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Beautyqueen222?

    Is she legitimate or TGTBT?

    Coming to the area and interested in seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautyqueen22

    Thanks.
    Sent you a PM.

  4. #14310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Beauty queen don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxB2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Beautyqueen222?

    Is she legitimate or TGTBT?

    Coming to the area and interested in seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautyqueen22

    Thanks.
    Snobby, expensive and bitchy. Pretends to be all sweet until she snaps on you. Avoid avoid avoid. Keeps changing her name and rates for a reason.

  5. #14309
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    With that being said. I would strongly suggest avoiding 3 & 4.
    1) Lust Lily 727-203-4702 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385272..

    2) Lovely Baby 813-535-6831 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385020..

    3) NO Name 727-335-7653 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70367939..

    4) Champion 813-475-0734 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70385746..

    Could you elaborate on avoiding #3 #4? What are the issues? Have you met them? I been watching #1 Lust Lily and interested. If you had the pleasure, some details is appreciated. TY.

  6. #14308

    1, 3, 4 are real

    With that being said. I would strongly suggest avoiding 3 & 4.

  7. #14307

    Facts. Not just Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by DickEnergy813  [View Original Post]
    She is smoking hot. Killer ass. She is also totally emotionless. Just puts her ass in the air and waits to be mounted. She adds nothing. Rumors of a over aggressive handler. I only saw her once, but didn't see a mark on her.
    Her "over aggressive handler" was true before she left the bay area for a while. But that is not the reason I am recommending avoiding. Its a much more permanent reason than just an abusive pimp.

  8. #14306

    Beautyqueen222

    Has anyone seen Beautyqueen222?

    Is she legitimate or TGTBT?

    Coming to the area and interested in seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautyqueen22

    Thanks.

  9. #14305
    I guarantee you #2 is a fake ad. Just based on how its written.

  10. #14304

  11. #14303

  12. #14302

    Bianca from Orlando

    Saw Bianca from Orlando. A petite Hispanic.

    Like 22 or 23 years old.

    Smoking hot.

    Everything covered.

    No BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70333748

    She is good friends with Leila.

  13. #14301

    Redee

    Anyone seen her lately?

  14. #14300
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa;5636322[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/70302975[/URL]

    Did you find anything on her? Could not find info. Maybe TGTBT.
    Yes. She's good. I've seen here about 10 times. Everything safe.

  15. #14299

    All the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Dread, your mailbox is full.

    Anyone else has had any experience with her?
    I've read a few of her reviews and have seen her once myself. A bunch of rules and no enthusiasm. Talked to her once since she's been back. She has added Greek to the menu, but you still pretty much can't touch her. Everything is covered. Very boring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape