Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 28271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14306

    1, 3, 4 are real

    With that being said. I would strongly suggest avoiding 3 & 4.

  2. #14305

    Facts. Not just Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by DickEnergy813  [View Original Post]
    She is smoking hot. Killer ass. She is also totally emotionless. Just puts her ass in the air and waits to be mounted. She adds nothing. Rumors of a over aggressive handler. I only saw her once, but didn't see a mark on her.
    Her "over aggressive handler" was true before she left the bay area for a while. But that is not the reason I am recommending avoiding. Its a much more permanent reason than just an abusive pimp.

  3. #14304

    Beautyqueen222

    Has anyone seen Beautyqueen222?

    Is she legitimate or TGTBT?

    Coming to the area and interested in seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautyqueen22

    Thanks.

  4. #14303
    I guarantee you #2 is a fake ad. Just based on how its written.

  5. #14302

  6. #14301

  7. #14300

    Bianca from Orlando

    Saw Bianca from Orlando. A petite Hispanic.

    Like 22 or 23 years old.

    Smoking hot.

    Everything covered.

    No BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70333748

    She is good friends with Leila.

  8. #14299

    Redee

    Anyone seen her lately?

  9. #14298
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa;5636322[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/70302975[/URL]

    Did you find anything on her? Could not find info. Maybe TGTBT.
    Yes. She's good. I've seen here about 10 times. Everything safe.

  10. #14297

    All the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Dread, your mailbox is full.

    Anyone else has had any experience with her?
    I've read a few of her reviews and have seen her once myself. A bunch of rules and no enthusiasm. Talked to her once since she's been back. She has added Greek to the menu, but you still pretty much can't touch her. Everything is covered. Very boring.

  11. #14296

    Kimberly needs an add page!

    I'm taking a trip to Tampa tomorrow and I've been blown away by all the positive post about Kimberly, but have yet to find out her digits. Please send them my way if you get a chance or if you have any recommendations, I'm staying in downtown Tampa. I'll continue searching the forums but if you have a suggestion for other talent I would greatly appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Bill would you be a gent and pm her digits I love little spinners and would love to help her out!

    Peace PD.

  12. #14295

    Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Dread, your mailbox is full.

    Anyone else has had any experience with her?
    She is smoking hot. Killer ass. She is also totally emotionless. Just puts her ass in the air and waits to be mounted. She adds nothing. Rumors of a over aggressive handler. I only saw her once, but didn't see a mark on her.

  13. #14294
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    I can't openly share the info I am privy to in the open forum so those that are curious or have spent time with her recently PM me.
    Dread, your mailbox is full.

    Anyone else has had any experience with her?

  14. #14293
    Quote Originally Posted by TSulk74  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide info in a nice Latin or Hispanic dream. Most profiles look TGTBT or I can't ready the language the profile is written in. Thanks.
    It looks like there was a post about a Bianca in town from Orlando like 2 posts down from yours. Hope that helps.

  15. #14292

    Latino / Hispanic

    Can anyone provide info in a nice Latin or Hispanic dream. Most profiles look TGTBT or I can't ready the language the profile is written in. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape