Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 30318
-
11-17-21 11:00 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 163I just saw a review listed November 2021 on a review site. Not sure if that means she is back or if they just took a long time to review her.
Originally Posted by DogMan75
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 09:53 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 55Looking for BBBJ / Hand Job duo
Looking for help here. I want to fulfill a fantasy. 2 women. Naked. BBBJ and hand job. No FS required.
Anyone know ladies who would be up for this?.
-
11-17-21 09:38 #14806Senior Member

Posts: 145Absolutely
I quit because things seemed to be going bad quickly for her-- but she has been gone awhile-- if she came back I would be first in line to see if she was truly back.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 22:32 #14805Senior Member

Posts: 291Ebony Angel
Anybody meet Angel. Any other sweet Ebony ladies you can recommend? AGT2.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/70331385
-
11-16-21 18:37 #14804Senior Member

Posts: 90XKat is a space cadet but worth it
I say keep trying with XKat. She's a total burn out and spacey as hell, but she's got one of the best bodies for the price. I will definitely repeat. I did a qv for $100. She told me she has demons and they made her very forgetful. She didn't forget how to BJ, K9, and mish!
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 18:00 #14803Senior Member

Posts: 544No, she made 4 appointments, stopped responding when I reached there.
-
11-16-21 16:47 #14802Senior Member

Posts: 198Mia
Oh yes! I was a weekly regular of Mia in Kings Mountain myself. Was over and hours drive but well worth it every time. Was one of my ATF. Wished she was back in the business. Would not hesitate to go back. Never left unhappy!
Originally Posted by DogMan75
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 21:32 #14801Senior Member

Posts: 50Kat
After setting up time she went cricket 3 times. 3rd time told her not to go cricket and she agreed not to, yet she did so I wrote her off. Not worth.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 19:28 #14800Senior Member

Posts: 666Freaking high she is.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 15:08 #14799Senior Member

Posts: 30The lightswitch in her brain flipped recently. I no longer visit her. Last time I was there, it was problematic, to say the least.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 14:26 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 267Kat
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tisfy/39647735
Just wondering if anyone else was having same issue.
I have texted several times and only crickets. Then out of the blue she will text me just saying "Hey". I text back and nothing.
She told me once before she is very forgetful and that if we schedule I will have to remind her of it.
-
11-15-21 00:29 #14797Regular Member

Posts: 17Jade
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/820278230053 forgot link.
Originally Posted by ClarkLane
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 21:27 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 409Met with her a couple times but very weird vibes both times. Nothing that would have kept me from going back normally, but just. I don't really know how to explain it. Her place is a total mess. She had power the last time I was there, but it's been a bit.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
Honestly I don't recall seeing any needles or anything though. Kind of just looked like a kid had run rampant thru the place and nobody ever cleaned up after it.
Also incredibly pricey. Tried to upcharge me the second time and I had to tell her that wasn't okay. She is already asking a good bit more than the normal going rate, so when she wanted me to pay even more I had to politely remind her what we agreed upon. She didn't seem to like that very much, which may be part of the reason I just decided not to bother going back. Local AMPs are cheaper and better than what she was asking.
-
11-14-21 20:42 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 118Do not go to this girl's place
This girls place is beyond a pig stye. No power. Literally shit everywhere on the floor. Needles everywhere. Worst place I have ever walked into. EVER! I turned around and left.
Originally Posted by BobbyPeters749
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 17:47 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 7335This ad reminded me of Tiffany Love but the pics don't quit fit. She must be using a different phone too because a search came up empty.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




