Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12191

    ZanyZo

    I saw here twice and both experiences were cool. She uses real pics, facts. She has a great attitude, facts. She goes out of her way to satisfy, facts. The only negative thing I can say about her is that people are saying that the ss is 120? She charged me 140? Maybe I wasn't as cool as the other guy? Service was worth the 140 though. I can not speak on anyone else's experience but I had no problems with her.

  2. #12190
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #12189
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Thank you so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    She's great. I saw her this past weekend and had a lovely time with her. She's down to earth and will have a good conversation with you. Not a total snob with GPS like most of the other providers here. 120 ss and she let me video. She even gets into it and you can tell she's genuine. Her head game is pretty good and she aims to please. Even went in mish until I finished in the bag. Be good and kind to her because a girl like her with no signs of use and looks like her pics doesn't come around. Only slight minus is that she's taller and not a petite spinner. She's also not a bbw. I'm looking to repeat again and you probably will too. I'll share a few stills.
    Thank you so much! This means a lot to me. I appreciate the feedback sugar.

  4. #12188
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewsTerry  [View Original Post]
    So first off, I've been trying to see her for quite some time but didn't have time to meet. But last week I finally met up with her. We corresponded via text and she gave me the room number when I arrived at the hotel. First off, she looked cuter in person. She was wearing lingerie which was a pleasant surprised. The head was BBJ and super wet. From there we went to the bed and of course had to throw a magnum on and proceeded to fuck. Had to start slow but after 10 minutes, we got going and the Doggy style made me cum quicker than normal. Definitely recommend. The damage was $160 for 30 minutes.
    Thank you sugar. Appreciate the feedback.

  5. #12187

    Zany Zo!

    So first off, I've been trying to see her for quite some time but didn't have time to meet. But last week I finally met up with her. We corresponded via text and she gave me the room number when I arrived at the hotel. First off, she looked cuter in person. She was wearing lingerie which was a pleasant surprised. The head was BBJ and super wet. From there we went to the bed and of course had to throw a magnum on and proceeded to fuck. Had to start slow but after 10 minutes, we got going and the Doggy style made me cum quicker than normal. Definitely recommend. The damage was $160 for 30 minutes.

  6. #12186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewqfsd  [View Original Post]
    No idea but my experience was the worst.
    Why don't you give us a play by play then because for you to not have any other posts aside from these is a little suspect.

  7. #12185

    Erotic Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    TER has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone know what's going on?
    I have noticed the same thing. I was about to purchase a Starbucks gift card to purchase a membership and then I decided to wait to see if they would fix whatever problems they are having. I had purchased a membership with a money order before the government shut them down about 2 or 3 years ago and I lost half of my money. I will only do month to month now. LOL Has anyone purchased a membership with gift cards for Erotic Review?

  8. #12184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    TER has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone know what's going on?
    It was down but now working.

  9. #12183

    TER back up

    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    TER has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone know what's going on?
    Not sure what happened.

  10. #12182

    TER Down

    TER has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone know what's going on?

  11. #12181

    Destiny

    Anyone have a good number on Destiny who used to be in Pikesville. Hit my dm please.

  12. #12180

    Bwi Lex

    Has anyone else been with Lex. Her photos look nice but something seems off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70264237

  13. #12179

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while. Used to be in Jessip area but now is in Glen Bumie / Curtis Bay Area. I've searched the forums and can't find anything. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70265320
    Half of this damn board, and there's reviews for her all over it.

    All I'm going to say is don't do it.

  14. #12178

    Post link

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopFiend  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for the girls ads on LC in the Dundalk?
    I see you are new. You have to post a link and be specific. You are basically asking dudes to go to the website, manually identify ads with Dundalk listed as the location, then provide feedback. No one is doing all of that just to answer your question.

  15. #12177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while. Used to be in Jessip area but now is in Glen Bumie / Curtis Bay Area. I've searched the forums and can't find anything. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70265320
    No fucking way, she has more abscess scars than a leopard has spots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape