Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 2834
-
11-17-21 20:03 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 2881Top shelf
In my younger more ignorant days I have received top shelve service at some AMPs. Mostly down south in the gulf states. Young, tight, firm, fake titted tiny Korean women with great attitudes. But it was all and act and I know most of these women did so under pressure. I'm sure I could still get the same service but I've lost my mojo knowing they are trafficked. I haven't been with a woman under 60 in a long time. Even the UTR trantra women with 25 year old pics are all over 60. Ignorance was bliss. SWs, AMP girls, escorts, ex cons, and even a few civilians were a blast. Especially those I preyed upon using social engineering and research. Made a lot of enemies along the way. Especially women who thought they had a chance with me when all I did was use them, then started doing anal on every visit. Then they knew I was messed up and ran. If they didn't run, and I wanted to get rid of them, a visit to the Gacy suite in the basement guaranteed they won't be stalking me any more. But if they did keep at it, which only one did who was needy for punishment, I became the prey. When a woman begs for rough anal, Big Won, knows who I am talking about, you keep them around until you can't stand them any more.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 18:11 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 420You could get that in a South Milwaukee or Cudahy bar 7 nights a week for free.
Originally Posted by OpieRadio
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 17:47 #2172Regular Member

Posts: 17Must be paying by the lb.
Originally Posted by OpieRadio
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 13:26 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 98Really?
300 for this? Is this where we are at Wow.
-
11-12-21 13:44 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 184Trial
Good looking young lady! Too bad this trial just ended any undercover work for her career.
Originally Posted by FourDogs
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 06:01 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 1323You're not the only one that noticed. Seems to be a lot of interest on the web. Wonder if she would take off her body armor for me? Adds another dimension to a "cop chick" fantasy.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 00:47 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 61It's not just you -- I noticed her too.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 00:24 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 158That's why I've gone top-shelf
Yeah, the "budget" talent on the streets or STG is terrible nowadays.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
It's why I've settled for fewer experiences, but paying up for top talent (I've had a lot of luck with Eros). I'm happier with one great experience every month or so, than a disappointing experience once or twice a week. I can jerk off in the meantime while I save up.
-
11-11-21 14:57 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 875Officer Bray (yum)
For anyone watching the Rittenhouse trial today.
Is it just me, or is it crazy how the LE in Kenosha looks so much better than the actual talent? Holy shit, take me into custody.
-
10-28-21 00:51 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 489I think this is well said. There are too many personal attacks here among members. Having said this it seems like society in general today.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 00:24 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 875Gentlemen, gentlemen!
I can see how this dry gulch town is setting everyone off. I've been on this site to varying degrees for almost 20 years. I don't think I've ever seen so much squabbling among its members. Don't know what's worse: Jockeying for the latest info on 4/10 SW's, or going full keyboard warrior over the most minor of disagreements.
I haven't had top-shelf service from a provider in over a year. The AMP's just don't cut it anymore, if they ever did. The most average provider will now expect an adjusted for an inflation rate that featured dancers would've commanded in the 90's. Hell, I'm pretty much willing to shift into Buddhist monk mode unless this kind of energy is out in the hobby again:
https://www.tiktok.com/@pgirls_cheer...from_webapp=v1
I digress. It's no time to lose our heads - either of them. I'd trade all my nastiest, weakest moment qv's for one Starbucks meet-up and parkway oral from a d / d-free college cheerleader on a breezy Summer afternoon. Is that too much to ask? In the meantime, cooler heads need to prevail.
-
10-24-21 07:38 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 774Apology?
I'm waiting on it, Mr. Selective reader.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 21:44 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 1485Stop escorts
He should stop seeing escorts and start seeing his Mr Hand. (If you never saw the movie you wouldn't understand this post).
Originally Posted by SwankyTodd
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 21:43 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 1820270 posts and I'm still waiting for you to crack 10 reports.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-23-21 13:21 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 819Spicoli
It appears to be another case of selective reading.
Originally Posted by SwankyTodd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




