Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 736 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Keep that pimp hand strong bro.
    More of a simp hand if anything. No wonder this stable is struggling.

  2. #4116

    Panda's Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterE253  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Winter Princess. Requested an outcall, started it, got a call from my neighbor. Apparently her driver was fighting with another girl at the end of my driveway In front of my Laural hedges. Gave me sob story. Just handed her money and asked her to leave. Would not repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by UaToonWatch  [View Original Post]
    Saw Winter Princess this morning and during our date her pimp came walking in the room. He was with another girl and when he noticed us he said he must be in the wrong room. This freaked me out and I had to leave. She tried to talk me into staying and there was no way I was staying after that.
    You have 3 posts, telling a sus story about Princess Winter and recomending Rubie.

    Keep that pimp hand strong bro.

  3. #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago, didn't know what to expect, as is the case with massage providers. I thought she was sexy. But she said only HJ. I asked why she said your too big. If your getting FS I would say your lucky.
    When I first met her years ago she strung me along a couple times with the "HJ only" line. But once she gets to know you, FS is available, even if you're larger than average. She's not THAT small.

  4. #4114
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    How accurate the pics? Hopefully are not 15 years and 50 pounds ago. She looks hot but a CBJ is just not happening for me. Finger in ass sounds fun though.
    Matra is kind of a trip. She used to be "Milky" back in the day. She's close friends with Lita, and when guys would harrang BR girl Lita for FS (which she ALMOST never does), Lita would refer certain guys to Milky. Milky used to be 200 for a full hour of great massage, BBBJ, and CFS. I used to see her a lot.

    She moved to a different apartment years ago, upped her rates, and lowered her service. Last time I saw her was over a year ago. She still looks hot, but I felt rushed. I'd say good vs. Blah appointment ratio with her is about 50/50. Which is too low given her current rates.

    She has a very transactional personality and is not GFE attitude at all. But when you catch her in the right mood, it's a great session. I just have way too many ladies who will guarantee a good time at those rates.

  5. #4113
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this one? She seems like she'd be fun. Couldn't seem to find a report via search.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/577351959486
    Judging by some of the pictures it looks like she's lives in a tent.

  6. #4112
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....l-206-604-2646

    Matra: is sexy, something about older Asians drives me nuts. Stayed for the VIP and worth it. Started off with a shower together where a lot of teasing occurred. Then off to the bed where I had the best massage ever. On the flip she is a safety girl so all activities were covered. During K9 she slid my finger in her a** wasn't expecting that. I plan on repeating again.
    How accurate the pics? Hopefully are not 15 years and 50 pounds ago. She looks hot but a CBJ is just not happening for me. Finger in ass sounds fun though.

  7. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    So it's 240 for a handy?
    I paid 160.

  8. #4110

    HJ only

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago, didn't know what to expect, as is the case with massage providers. I thought she was sexy. But she said only HJ. I asked why she said your too big. If your getting FS I would say your lucky.
    So it's 240 for a handy?

  9. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this one? She seems like she'd be fun. Couldn't seem to find a report via search.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/577351959486
    Well, the prices seem too good to be true, I almost said scam until I saw the "No AA". I guess if they were a scam, they wouldn't care about that.

  10. #4108

    Kiki

    Anyone familiar with this one? She seems like she'd be fun. Couldn't seem to find a report via search.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/577351959486

  11. #4107
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....l-206-604-2646

    Matra: is sexy, something about older Asians drives me nuts. Stayed for the VIP and worth it. Started off with a shower together where a lot of teasing occurred. Then off to the bed where I had the best massage ever. On the flip she is a safety girl so all activities were covered. During K9 she slid my finger in her a** wasn't expecting that. I plan on repeating again.
    I saw her a while ago, didn't know what to expect, as is the case with massage providers. I thought she was sexy. But she said only HJ. I asked why she said your too big. If your getting FS I would say your lucky.

  12. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterE253  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Winter Princess. Requested an outcall, started it, got a call from my neighbor. Apparently her driver was fighting with another girl at the end of my driveway In front of my Laural hedges. Gave me sob story. Just handed her money and asked her to leave. Would not repeat.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....kinn-USA-guide

  13. #4105

    Review asian MILF

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....l-206-604-2646

    Matra: is sexy, something about older Asians drives me nuts. Stayed for the VIP and worth it. Started off with a shower together where a lot of teasing occurred. Then off to the bed where I had the best massage ever. On the flip she is a safety girl so all activities were covered. During K9 she slid my finger in her a** wasn't expecting that. I plan on repeating again.

  14. #4104
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3

    Hey luvs

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in PDX. She's fun. Great easy going convo too!
    Awww thank you sooo much!

    Looks like I'm going to take a trip back to good ole "beaver-ville," LOL. And don't be a afraid to contact me anytime!

    Xoxo.

  15. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else receive a private message that j Wilde has passed?
    I saw her few years ago. Qv, fun time. Too bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape