Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 41283
-
11-17-21 12:53 #23958Senior Member

Posts: 188Stay away
Not sure how I let this one trick me but she's horrible. Way older than the pics, the vagina smells like something died in it. Missing every other tooth. And had the nerve to be rude when I was nice as fuck to her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/943754747742
- Don Jon.
-
11-17-21 09:54 #23957Senior Member

Posts: 554She was just recently reviewed on the BBFS BBJ forum here. I think they were good.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 08:32 #23956Regular Member

Posts: 3Where do I go to see reviews?
Where can I see reviews I can't seem to find them here.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 06:52 #23955Senior Member

Posts: 624Kicked off STG
Anytime someone on the boards posts anything about a girl ripping them off, robbing or is just plain fake, I have them investigated. We identified over 300 bad accounts last month just in the Central and North FL areas. The number has been steadily decreasing. So if any of you have issues feel free to message me. The account isn't always removed. Sometimes it's just a pissed off person making things up, that's why it's investigated first.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 06:44 #23954Senior Member

Posts: 522Lexi Legs
This one looks familiar. Do anyone have any Intel on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/lexilegs
-
11-17-21 03:49 #23953Senior Member

Posts: 554Thank you! I keep forgetting that we can do that. Good looking out.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 21:36 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 125[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-16-21 19:41 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 176Sofia
Sadly, I agree. I've been waiting for awhile to meet up with her, and unfortunately I finally did. Her rules as well as attitude is an indication that she needs to find something else and get clean. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 17:40 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 624Scam
Someone using those pics was scamming people.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 17:39 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 624Don't fall for this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/743964571466
First thing she says is $30 CashApp for room number.
-
11-16-21 17:31 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 1033The second one
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
So your saying the second one is legit or is a scammer?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 17:05 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 123You can get kicked off stg?
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 14:42 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 443Google is your friend
Simple image search shows her pics are a famous youtuber. Lena The Plug.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 11:15 #23945Senior Member

Posts: 554Kicked off? Wow, ok thanks bro. I never seen the other one, and if her looks and menu is true, than wow. But I'm pretty sure it's for some dating site.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 11:09 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 624Info
I know for a fact the second one was kicked off STG. I recognize the pic with the other girl.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





