Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16455

    Bareback gangbang this Saturday

    I am arranging a GB for a hot white spinner this weekend (Saturday). She is a former provider, currently UTR. Her digits are not available.

    This will be a bareback only gangbang. She is about 25-26 or so. DM me if interested.

  2. #16454

    Proceed with Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll start it: Where is she "doing tricks"? I can't find a thing, and I don't expect to.

    But I'd love to see her, and I admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. I have a video that she sent me once of her secretly recording her with a black guy. He had no clue, and I obviously won't share it. Again just be careful with that crazy.
    +1 to the above. Proceed with extreme caution and prejudice. She got pretty close to me a few years ago and started to talk after a few drinks at her place. She has personally told me that she has tried to shake down people for money. She does not have a moral compass and will do anything she needs to get her hands on money (when desperate). I have not seen for a while so I cannot attest to if she has changed, but I remember being really surprised by how candid she was with me about the lengths she went to extort people. She is bat shit crazy with no morals so you have been warned.

  3. #16453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. I have a video that she sent me once of her secretly recording her with a black guy. He had no clue, and I obviously won't share it. Again just be careful with that crazy.
    Why wouldn't you share it, she probably sent it out to a hundred dudes.

  4. #16452

    Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll start it: Where is she "doing tricks"? I can't find a thing, and I don't expect to.

    But I'd love to see her, and I admit it.
    Be careful with her. I have a video that she sent me once of her secretly recording her with a black guy. He had no clue, and I obviously won't share it. Again just be careful with that crazy.

  5. #16451
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her ad is gone, if you see it again post the new one, do you remember about how old, how tall, or any keywords that could be used for a search.
    Her name is missashley.

    Does anyone have experience with her since this post in January?

    I may take plunge but haven't heard much and she has very little presence on tna.

  6. #16450

    Parlay?

    Any information on this provider? Says she's "open minded".

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512951-parlay532see

  7. #16449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...acoma/70282885

    Looks like TGTBT but thought I would try.
    Fake af. Any one of those pics has 20+ results from a google image search.

  8. #16448

    Any intel?

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...acoma/70282885

    Looks like TGTBT but thought I would try.

  9. #16447

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll start it: Where is she "doing tricks"? I can't find a thing, and I don't expect to.

    But I'd love to see her, and I admit it.
    She's writing alerts. Date of Meeting: 11/13/2021.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....pinkie-Sad-day

  10. #16446

    Preciate your honesty!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflCopter22  [View Original Post]
    I think she could tell how disgusted I was by how she's even fatter and uglier than her pictures. Obviously after seeing how fucking fat and disgusting her friend Texas Sweetheart is I should have expected her to be an absolute cow but she was even worse than that. Frankly I'd never see her again, but I was pretty adamant that I only wanted anal from her. Once again her and Texas Sweetheart should never ever ever be paid for vagina sex.
    I like big hogs sometimes because they let you do whatever. But no way I'm paying 200/300 for hh. These chix should cut their coat according to size, facial features and age.

  11. #16445
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    It's taken down. Anyone have a copy? And does anyone know what happened to her besides retirement?
    Don't know, but having met her over a year ago. She wasn't anything special. Super cute and a tight body, but a time waster and boring lay for sure. Turn the page.

  12. #16444

    Emmelie Sucre aka XoxBaileyPaigexox

    She works out of Tucson as XoxBaileyPaigexox.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...BaileyPaigexox

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    It's taken down. Anyone have a copy? And does anyone know what happened to her besides retirement?

  13. #16443

    Anymore emmelie?

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Somebody asked for more vids or providers. Xfree took it down.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5eaf04dbe265e
    It's taken down. Anyone have a copy? And does anyone know what happened to her besides retirement?

  14. #16442

    She Was Really Fat and Disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    So much for not allowing greek anymore. Did you ask prior or just shove it in when you got there. And pricing? I noticed her # is diff from TNA, ill try the new # and be firm.

    Also men, this is how not to do it.

    "Miss Winter, so and so said he fucked your ass for 180. Can I do the same!" LOL YMMV.
    I think she could tell how disgusted I was by how she's even fatter and uglier than her pictures. Obviously after seeing how fucking fat and disgusting her friend Texas Sweetheart is I should have expected her to be an absolute cow but she was even worse than that. Frankly I'd never see her again, but I was pretty adamant that I only wanted anal from her. Once again her and Texas Sweetheart should never ever ever be paid for vagina sex.

  15. #16441

    Only to punish them

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Nasty pig. Nice going Roflcopter. 180 is a great deal for that. Her body type is not at all for me so I would not do her. But really glad you had a nice time.
    That's the only reason I see juicers. Anyone giving 300 or more to a big juicer is in my opinion, well, don't make me say it but you get the idea. Only difference with me is I punish the pussy too cause it tends to open things up for more disgusting shit I'm allowed to do to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape