Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 59518
-
11-16-21 21:34 #45058Senior Member

Posts: 48Not good
I have been here over the years and its in decline that is for sure. I think the last time I was there may have been about 3 or so years ago, but back in the day was one of my favorites, non of the girls from 6 years ago aren't there anymore and the last time I was there it was a rush rush and price was a bit step for what was offered. Ill be waiting on others to report myself before going back there again if at all.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 20:51 #45057Banned Member

Posts: 13634What is Veli Lagrange?
Originally Posted by Mjfor
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 20:50 #45056Banned Member

Posts: 13634What does Julie look like?
Originally Posted by Dltnlover
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 20:02 #45055Regular Member

Posts: 20Hola
Went Veli Lagrange, saw Lili around 30 to 35 cute, good massage tried l1 said no. Good talking touch around ass and boobs, will back see what next.
-
11-16-21 17:06 #45054

Posts: 682Who can I turn to?
404-867-xxxx?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 12:48 #45053Senior Member

Posts: 53Nice time at Paper Mill during recent visit to ATL
During a recent trip to ATL, I originally tried to go by Sweet Dream in Norcross but there was only a guy there when I arrived. He tried to call a girl on the phone, but I had limited time and decided to move on. Stopped at nearby Chalet but it was locked and closed, perhaps due to some renovations that are occurring in that strip mall. Saw Joy & Health just down the street but didn't know of that many reviews for it, so decided to try Paper Mill instead. Had a nice session with Julie. Language barrier was a little tough, but she gave a very thorough and strong massage (I asked for it to be firm), with a standard L1 finish, followed by more massage. Session was closer to 70 minutes, so really unrushed and nice. Tipped her 80 on top of 60 or so house fee. Thanks to this board for the reviews.
-
11-16-21 10:05 #45052Senior Member

Posts: 4061Wrong thread my friend (Non AMP and Massage).
Originally Posted by InReedyTimes
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 00:33 #45051Banned Member

Posts: 2410What are you implying by "Could definitely try for more! You stated it was HE only, care to clarify?
Originally Posted by Tomps134
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 00:28 #45050Senior Member

Posts: 594Roswell AMPs
No worries. So reading your favorites, it sounds like you're looking more for the FS places. The four places I mentioned as having had good experiences are more of the tame CAMP variety.
Originally Posted by Aubie97
[View Original Post]
Haven't been to A Spa, so I can't comment. I went to Olympia once years ago, the GILF was enthusiastic but didn't really do it for me.
Not too long ago I visited Lilly Spa, which has often been mentioned here and not so favorably, but I liked it. Latina spinner visiting from Texas, started off aloof but warmed up considerably. But girls rotate in and out pretty frequently, she is surely long gone. I would probably put more stock in the mostly negative reviews than in my decent experience -- I haven't gone back.
-
11-15-21 23:03 #45049Senior Member

Posts: 747Mini Massage
Eva is a current favorite.
Originally Posted by Tomps134
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 22:26 #45048Regular Member

Posts: 17Massage in Buckhead
Anyone ever dream about this one?
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/251258
-
11-15-21 21:11 #45047Senior Member

Posts: 77Jolin
Any good looking provider there?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 21:09 #45046Senior Member

Posts: 77Bbbj
Great massage followed by BBBJ? What is a reasonable tip? 100 ? Or less?
A pretty well discussed provider providing the special service.
-
11-15-21 18:41 #45045Senior Member

Posts: 42Simple typo. My favorites have been Olympia and A Spa. Consistent good service and neither tries to upsell me. Sounds like others have had issues with A Spa, but I haven't (yet). Olympia service is amazing but you have to like an older provider.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 18:27 #45044Senior Member

Posts: 594Roswell AMP FTW
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Well, it wasn't a complete no-brainer like the "Google Maps vs. Jimmy Mac's" affair that befuddled some of the good folks with faster fingers than wits, but it did seem pretty obvious to me. It wouldn't be so obvious if the OP wasn't familiar with the area, hence the room for ambiguity.
Originally Posted by Aubie97
[View Original Post]
Some favorites are Kaina, Massage Angel, Ease, and Jolin because I have had good experiences at all of them recently.












Reply With Quote




