Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15929
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #15928

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    A few of us LIKE pregnant women. I've been with a few over the years and it was a pleasant experience for me and, hopefully, for them too.

    I'm definitely NOT going after "TGTBT" though. Guys that like 'them LARGE can have all of that!
    Looking for clients before she gets too big. 9 weeks and growing.

  3. #15927

    Destiny / Michelle

    Anyone have a working phone number for her? She was staying in fdl, but I saw her last on s 15th. Looking to reconnect, please PM me thanks.

    MD.

  4. #15926

    Cell phone

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    And in any hotel always have something in your hand -- McDonalds bag, Wal-Mart bag, tourist brochures -- and say hello to the desk clerks.
    I don't worry much about hotels. I just hold my burner phone up to my ear and say "Yep. Mhmm. Yes I'll see you in about an hour," as I walk to the elevator. If the desk clerk even looks up I just give them a smile and a little nod. They just smile back. Their making like $12 an hour, they don't care who you are as long as you look confident in where you're going.

    HS.

  5. #15925

    Carry along

    LOL I thought I was the only one, I've carried folders, clipboards, laptop bags, backpack, newspapers, one time I carried a large empty box to make it look like I was delivering something. Been doing this forever especially in hotels. Looks better than some empty handed horndog stumbling thru a hotel lobby. Most girls will get a kick out of it when you tell them, some just think you always carry a laptop bag, most just want your money and don't give a shit. Stay safe out there in this dry as the Sahara pussy town.

  6. #15924

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Looks hot. Can't find any info.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/648624199420
    Posts are everywhere.

  7. #15923

    Tori by way of Rayna

    Reached out to Rayna about her new friend Tori. Pics looked decent of her face (pretty girl) and Rayna has never done me wrong when I see her or one of her friends. Price was fair, easy to set up. Got there texted etc. Rayna introduced us and left, gave me a kiss goodbye and said Have Fun. OMG did I! Tori has a tight long legged Puerto Rican mixed body on her. Super friendly. Eager to please and tried hard to check all the boxes. Only did a half hour but wish I had gone for a full hour. Sweet girl. Said she is bi so can't decide if I want an hour with her next time or an hour with her and Rayna next LOL. Ah. Decisions LOL. Stay safe.

  8. #15922
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Had a little Craftsman tool bag that I kept "camping supplies", condoms, toothpaste, etc. , in. Went to incall at a house in Racine. Girl looks at the bag like WTF but was OK with it, especially since she didn't have any condoms. I learned early on to take my own stuff along, even if it was only a couple of condoms in a pocket.
    And in any hotel always have something in your hand -- McDonalds bag, Wal-Mart bag, tourist brochures -- and say hello to the desk clerks.

  9. #15921

    Service work

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    One trick is to carry a tool box or bag with you and look like a repairman.
    Had a little Craftsman tool bag that I kept "camping supplies", condoms, toothpaste, etc. , in. Went to incall at a house in Racine. Girl looks at the bag like WTF but was OK with it, especially since she didn't have any condoms. I learned early on to take my own stuff along, even if it was only a couple of condoms in a pocket.

  10. #15920
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy  [View Original Post]
    Covered BJ too?
    Yes. It was still enjoyable.

  11. #15919

    Tool box time

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a try. She's real and the girl from her pics. Everything has been said. Slim build, perky tits, very tight. Not hard on the budget but not budget friendly either. For the right deal I'd repeat but there is some obvious usage and definitely needs some dental work. Overall pretty sweet. Got down to business. #1117 is right. Neighborhood could be trouble if she's high volume and anyone takes notice of random cars in and out. Take care fellow mongers and stay safe.
    One trick is to carry a tool box or bag with you and look like a repairman.

  12. #15918
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Seen both and you are not missing out. The first one is huge. I mean Titanic huge. The 2nd one is actually bigger than the pictures show. They live in the same apartment in Lomira. I won't be repeating because they weren't worth the travel. If they were local, I'd consider them in a pinch.
    I passed as well on them. Required photo verification and that's a no go.

  13. #15917

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Looks hot. Can't find any info.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/648624199420
    I reached out to her and within seconds got a message back she stated she'd love to get together and letting me know she has a booking fee that must be paid upfront. Wished her well and moved on.

    HS.

  14. #15916

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Looks hot. Can't find any info.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/648624199420
    I googled a different number she used when she first came on the scene a few months ago. She had multiple ads statewide on the same day. Milwaukee, LaCrosse and Superior. She also had an ad in LaCrosse today. I wouldn't get your hopes up with her. But you never know.

  15. #15915

    Lomira

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Seen both and you are not missing out. The first one is huge. I mean Titanic huge. The 2nd one is actually bigger than the pictures show. They live in the same apartment in Lomira. I won't be repeating because they weren't worth the travel. If they were local, I'd consider them in a pinch.
    Were they at least reasonably priced? I didn't care about the drive so much as I had the day off but I was just disappointed about the no responses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape