Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 24557
-
11-16-21 10:04 #12182Senior Member

Posts: 232TER Down
TER has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone know what's going on?
-
11-16-21 06:33 #12181Senior Member

Posts: 532Destiny
Anyone have a good number on Destiny who used to be in Pikesville. Hit my dm please.
-
11-16-21 01:01 #12180Senior Member

Posts: 171Bwi Lex
Has anyone else been with Lex. Her photos look nice but something seems off.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70264237
-
11-15-21 19:22 #12179Senior Member

Posts: 397Don't do it.
Half of this damn board, and there's reviews for her all over it.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
All I'm going to say is don't do it.
-
11-15-21 17:31 #12178Banned Member

Posts: 254Post link
I see you are new. You have to post a link and be specific. You are basically asking dudes to go to the website, manually identify ads with Dundalk listed as the location, then provide feedback. No one is doing all of that just to answer your question.
Originally Posted by HoopFiend
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 17:13 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 792No fucking way, she has more abscess scars than a leopard has spots.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 16:34 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 129Gfe
GFE is negotiable but everything is covered.
"Is she GFE / are cover optional?
-
11-15-21 15:25 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 212Anyone visit Ashlei. Glen Burnie / Curtis Bay?
She's been posting for a while. Used to be in Jessip area but now is in Glen Bumie / Curtis Bay Area. I've searched the forums and can't find anything. Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70265320
-
11-15-21 15:24 #12174Senior Member

Posts: 371Laughing at these scammers
They're taking pics from girl's ads and posting as their own. I also saw one using chole's pics on the washington dc ads.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70267680
-
11-15-21 12:42 #12173Regular Member

Posts: 7Dundalk area
Can anyone vouch for the girls ads on LC in the Dundalk?
-
11-15-21 11:33 #12172Senior Member

Posts: 102Amy
I had texted her to set up a date. 150 hhr 250 hr. Asked for some sort of verification picture due to her "newness" and never seen her, to which she said she doesn't share pics. Ghosted after that.
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 10:40 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 112Had plenty
I think that's the new thing Have had a few ask for deposits gift cards and the like one word answer bye.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 09:50 #12170Senior Member

Posts: 153Agreed
She is the kind of date that deteriorates each time you see her. First time it was good, then she starts to complain about position changing request, and will cut time short with nasty attitude.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
Besides her snatch doesn't have the best scent. I was wearing mask last time I saw her and still can't avoid it. She is budget friendly, locations is nicer than some, but I probably won't be seeing her again.
-
11-15-21 09:12 #12169Senior Member

Posts: 805I had one
I had one over the weekend asking if I had cashapp or velmo.
I texted back if you don't accept cash on hand, you can stop this now.
I was met with radio silence.
Happy Hunting!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by MotoMoto11
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 08:57 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 197Amy at a shot
Has any one seen Amy on erotic monkey? Big tits. Blonde with purple highlights. Tats on neck?











Reply With Quote





