Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 694 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5141
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    Maid Miko?

    Has anyone actually had a successful date (s) with her? I would love to see my cock between those glorious tits, but damn I cannot pin her down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fe750c115604

  2. #5140
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I never get the verification code, so I am locked out.
    I got it this morning, as I cleared the history on my browser. But when I hit request code it popped into my email and I was able to log on.

  3. #5139

    SA Verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the "don't recognize this computer send verification code to" and then you click the button to get verification code but it doesn't arrive?
    Yep. I never get the verification code, so I am locked out.

  4. #5138

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    For me, it was in my Spam folder. (ProtonMail).
    Haven't been able to access my account in over a week. Back and forth with customer service but still not resolved. I use yahoo mail.

  5. #5137
    For me, it was in my Spam folder. (ProtonMail).

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the "don't recognize this computer send verification code to" and then you click the button to get verification code but it doesn't arrive?

  6. #5136

    SA verification

    Anyone else get the "don't recognize this computer send verification code to" and then you click the button to get verification code but it doesn't arrive?

  7. #5135

    Sexlilsecretkeeper

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f96f038609c1

    Wants $450 and covers are a must. Pass.

  8. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c95e3dc0a2d4

    Saw this chick for awhile a couple years ago, the arrangement kinda fizzled after a dozen or so get togethers. Nice chick, a little quirky, lots of tattoos (including one on her face. Ok head game, likes to ride and take it doggy. Was ok with bare and cip, no anal. I was giving her 200. She can't host and is ok with just meeting at the room to fuck, no need to take her out for a meal or drinks if you have some Hennessy at the room.
    Oh, that's Becca. She's a lot of fun and can be sweet and affectionate, but keep it casual. She's had a rough life and it's really a shame she can't walk away from ghetto life.

  9. #5133

  10. #5132

    Viet sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Have not seen them on SA lately. Any news on these two?

    Saw older one’ insta page come up on my thread(algorithm) and said to myself, damn those pics look similar…it was indeed her lol

  11. #5131

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c95e3dc0a2d4

    Saw this chick for awhile a couple years ago, the arrangement kinda fizzled after a dozen or so get togethers. Nice chick, a little quirky, lots of tattoos (including one on her face. Ok head game, likes to ride and take it doggy. Was ok with bare and cip, no anal. I was giving her 200. She can't host and is ok with just meeting at the room to fuck, no need to take her out for a meal or drinks if you have some Hennessy at the room.
    Yes, she is an awesome girl. Was on my rotation for 2 years until she decided earlier this summer to settle down with someone. Guess he's out of the picture again. She has a very hard schedule and mostly free later in the evenings as she works day time and also some nights and if she has a sitter or finds one. She has gained some pounds since we started a couple years ago.

  12. #5130

    Reeceskisses, she's legit

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c95e3dc0a2d4

    Saw this chick for awhile a couple years ago, the arrangement kinda fizzled after a dozen or so get togethers. Nice chick, a little quirky, lots of tattoos (including one on her face. Ok head game, likes to ride and take it doggy. Was ok with bare and cip, no anal. I was giving her 200. She can't host and is ok with just meeting at the room to fuck, no need to take her out for a meal or drinks if you have some Hennessy at the room.

  13. #5129

    Gorgeousgal scam


  14. #5128

    Sliceofitaly SA

    She is fat! Like huge fat.

    She is a cumdumptress.

    She came over after taking her mans loads in he pussy.

    I ate her out. When she came she pushed her mans cum out onto my chin. Then fucked her fat face. She nearly puked on my dick.

    I hammerred her loose snatch until I blew in it. She was telling me how much she hates black guys but loves taking their huge cocks in her snatch. Fucking Hot!

    1 hr 200.

    I am such a dirtyfuk.

  15. #5127

    CurvyLatina

    CurvyLatina on SA came to my place.

    I ate her snatch. Big meaty pussy lips.

    She sucked me and I dropped 3 creampies in her snatch.

    She is a chubby lmexican.

    She likes it deep and rough.

    Not much on the looks.

    Now she wants me as boyfriend.

    I am a dirty fuk!

    2 hours 400.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape