Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 2018
-
12-13-21 20:40 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 669https://honolulu-bodyrubs.bedpage.co.../18124176.html
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 20:01 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 36Blocked also
Several years ago, she asked me to set up her ad. I told her I couldn't because if I'm caught being connected to stuff like that, I could lose my job. She immediately blocked me.
Originally Posted by monkeyboi
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 16:27 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 978How'd you get in contact with her, she got a recent ad?
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 21:49 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 388I think she blocked me
Want to report my experience. Sent her a text. But I got a failed text message so I resent it. She responded that I have many phone numbers and that's scary. Idk WTF that supposed to mean and I ask what does that mean, are you available tomorrow? No response. Oh well.
-
12-11-21 19:22 #1279Banned Member

Posts: 55Avoid this old lady
I would suggest to avoid Junko or Jennifer or whoever she is. This lady / guy has mental issues. She told me she had a dick. Sorry, even if she is a real lady, there are just too many ladies out there who are younger, prettier, and provide better service without the mental issues.
-
11-22-21 15:12 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 461When did you see her? Who are your regulars?
Originally Posted by MisterChow
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 20:47 #1277Banned Member

Posts: 343Chow cannot understand why guys want see her? Last time Chow saw her she was nice. But kept clothes on and used towel to give massage. That to avoid skin to skin contact. Made Chow feel like leper. Poor Chow only got BJ and HJ. Said since Chow first time cannot give FS. Chow was nice and respectful throughout session. But left disappointed. Chow only sticking to his regulars now.
-
11-20-21 19:00 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 166Last I heard she was in town. Not sure if anything changed.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 02:04 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 835Is she in town or other side of the island?
Originally Posted by SlammingU
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 15:52 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 461Cool, thanks.
Originally Posted by SlammingU
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 22:30 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 166She is here.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 19:51 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 461Is she still here or is she on a vacation?
-
11-01-21 11:41 #1271Banned Member

Posts: 7Nah, not my style. I respect her. It's not just pound town. I've never really enjoyed pounding a woman. Makes it feel abusive. I guess I'm a softy in that sense. I know some like it that way but I've never been one to partake in sex that way unless asked and even then, I think I still hold back.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 02:53 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 337Nice Junko
Buddy no need ask just take a shower grab on to those tits and go to pound town.
Originally Posted by Collector808
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 11:54 #1269Banned Member

Posts: 7Just once was good with me. I never ask for round 2 unless they want to.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





