High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 24827
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17297

    Avon

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70400023

    I googled her pics and phone and didn't come up with anything weird.

    I have searched here and didn't see anything.

    This is going to be my first adventure.

    Anyone seen her?

    Thanks.

  2. #17296

    Re: Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497

    Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing a # in her ad. Can you PM me?
    I've noticed that LC / EB is a little weird in that respect. I've found if you navigate back and forth between the tabs Pictures, Info / Stats and Old Posts and use the Red Arrow or circle that says "Back to Post" a phone number will suddenly appear in their ads. Likewise the ad's link will change and now the phone number is on the end of the link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...465/3176703260

  3. #17295

    Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497

    Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.
    I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing a # in her ad. Can you PM me?

  4. #17294

    Milfy, still around?

    Anybody know if something has happened with MILFY? Haven't seen her post in a while? Used to see her pretty regularly, but kind of got boring / routine. Kind of wanted to give it a shot again but haven't seen a post or received a text back.

  5. #17293

    Should have known better

    I posted this in rip off reports as well.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/141555

    She provides a very basic rub and tug and calls it Nuru. She does do it in the nude and she has a pretty nice body, but it is definitely not Nuru. I kept waiting for the massage to turn into that, but it never did. Hopefully, no one else wastes time and money going to see her.

  6. #17292

    That's too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy99  [View Original Post]
    She's very attractive, knows it, gives very disinterested service. Met her in a hotel room just wanted to fuck me in the chair. Bored the shit out of me.
    I've seen her several times now and have a very good time with her every time. I guess this is a your mileage may vary situation.

  7. #17291
    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one, I have not been able to find anything here with the search bar. Thanks in advance.

    Slim Thick Italian Baddie

    Jas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...297/3179320748
    She's very attractive, knows it, gives very disinterested service. Met her in a hotel room just wanted to fuck me in the chair. Bored the shit out of me.

  8. #17290

    Passing through and need a break

    Passing through Indy on a long road trip and I need to stretch my legs and get my blood flowing again. Who has the hook up on a safe, reliable provider? Age, size, race are all non-issues I love them all. BBJ is a plus. Let me know. Thanks gents!

    Chubs.

  9. #17289

    Looking for experiences with Jas

    Anybody have any info on this one, I have not been able to find anything here with the search bar. Thanks in advance.

    Slim Thick Italian Baddie

    Jas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...297/3179320748

  10. #17288

    When all her pics are head shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70146776#.

    Saw her recently. Got qv for 100. Nice enough, got the job done, but her pics are probably 80 lbs ago. Wouldn't repeat just because she's quite a lot bigger than I prefer.
    Whenever they leave out full-body pics or only post pics where they're draped with a blanket, you got to know they're obese.

  11. #17287

    Crap, but thanks

    Have been thinking about seeing her for awhile, but the weight gain is a no go. Thanks for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70146776#.

    Saw her recently. Got qv for 100. Nice enough, got the job done, but her pics are probably 80 lbs ago. Wouldn't repeat just because she's quite a lot bigger than I prefer.

  12. #17286

    Saw Sammie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70146776#.

    Saw her recently. Got qv for 100. Nice enough, got the job done, but her pics are probably 80 lbs ago. Wouldn't repeat just because she's quite a lot bigger than I prefer.

  13. #17285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I randomly got a text from a beauty,? puzzling to say the least. There was a feeling of a set up? It just didn't seem right. As much as I was tempted by the little head, the big head said lay low. Same Hotel off Lynhurst. Numbers ending in 3517.
    If someone you've never seen texts you out of the blue, odds are that it's a scammer who got your number when you previously responded to another fake ad. Maybe it's the same scammer, or maybe a different one who bought a list of numbers from the first one. Either way, this is just another example of why we need to use burners.

  14. #17284

    Mexican Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I've recently noticed several posts on LC for Latina incalls near the airport. Anyone have any luck with these? I've texted a few of them with mixed results but the ones I have been able to contact all seem to be staying at the same low end motel near lynhurst and Sam Jones. I'd like to see some of them if they're real.
    I randomly got a text from a beauty,? puzzling to say the least. There was a feeling of a set up? It just didn't seem right. As much as I was tempted by the little head, the big head said lay low. Same Hotel off Lynhurst. Numbers ending in 3517.

  15. #17283

    Latina Incall

    I've recently noticed several posts on LC for Latina incalls near the airport. Anyone have any luck with these? I've texted a few of them with mixed results but the ones I have been able to contact all seem to be staying at the same low end motel near lynhurst and Sam Jones. I'd like to see some of them if they're real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape