Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 40009
-
11-17-21 13:40 #25474Senior Member

Posts: 158Clm
Hey all, I've seen you guys write about the CLM girls and think some are beautiful. Do they allow multiple pops or is that something to work out with each girl. I've only seen AMP girls so thinking of venturing out.
-
11-17-21 08:04 #25473Senior Member

Posts: 158Kelly at sxl
Sounds like you need some Kelly at SXL in your life. Definitely fits your description.
Originally Posted by JamesSmith077
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 20:50 #25472Senior Member

Posts: 1436Lilly at CLM has been discussed on this board and has what you seek. Do a search.
Originally Posted by JamesSmith077
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 17:10 #25471Senior Member

Posts: 210Hey Dragonplayer72 sent you a PM for some 411.
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 13:46 #25470Banned Member

Posts: 118Sounds like she took a huge homerun swing, but bailed when she completely whiffed.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 13:02 #25469Senior Member

Posts: 31Rub-tug-adventures
Hello!
I remember watching some hidden cam videos on PH related to a Caucasian man receiving full service and a massage parlor. The comments under the video stated that this location was a very popular spot in Chicago. I found the video after it was deleted but could not see any comments. Any tips on finding this place?
Type in Rub and Tug Adventures. Hidden cam with.
-
11-16-21 12:53 #25468Regular Member

Posts: 14Looking for spinner
Hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. Looking for tight body fake tits. Ok if it's just topless HJ. Used to find this in Matteson occasionally but now I can't seem to find that quality again. Help!
-
11-16-21 09:49 #25467Senior Member

Posts: 184Isabella Pomares
Can't go wrong with IP if you're looking for a legit massage and the cherry on top. She knows her way around the man muscle! I know a lot have reservations about it just being L1 at the fee some AMPs would go for FS, but the massage can't be beat. If anyone has any good recommendations on legit masseuses, I want them!
Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 09:25 #25466Banned Member

Posts: 317Sugar daddy
Went to see her again to see what she would say in person. She said she was joking and doesn't need a man to support her. Just wanted to give a follow up rebuttal. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 01:30 #25465Senior Member

Posts: 1294Bella
Her tits are fake. I know for a fact b / c I used to see her when she had smaller boobs, and remember her taking time off for the boob job. Have seen her since the upper level remodel as well.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
She has also gained a ton of weight.
-
11-15-21 16:35 #25464Senior Member

Posts: 1573Large
Mandy at Golden on Chicago is pretty stocked. They might not be natural, but they certainly look and feel nice, pretty firm. She is on a bigger side, and the fun bags are in proportion to her overall body type and shape. Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will get a full, unrestricted view and access at your first visit, YMMV. She is always money hungry and a promise to take care of her well might sped up the process.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 16:08 #25463Senior Member

Posts: 77Eva at Belmont Spa has a very nice pair if she's still working there. If memory serves probably a 34 C or thereabouts. She gets into it too and she'll also do Russian, or at least, she did for me. She's also a better than average masseuse. A little older, 40 something probably, and reasonably good looking. Another one that was there for at least a while is (I think) Jessica. Very nice rack, more in the D / DD range, though overall I didn't find her as attractive as Eva and not enthusiastic at all. Not sure if either one is still working there though since it's been maybe 2 years since I was there.
Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 15:46 #25462Senior Member

Posts: 366Judy
Her BBBJ rivals any twenty somethings.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 14:46 #25461Senior Member

Posts: 1573Bella
There used to be, I'm not sure about her name, approximately 3 yo, an older (50+), mt there, who would fit your description. She had pretty large breasts, but soft to touch, and not very shapely, more likely natural at that time. If it's her, I'd be surprised if she invested some money in the procedure.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 13:00 #25460Senior Member

Posts: 83What you don't like gum jobs?
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





