Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7753
    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    Dude. There's a report literally on the same page.
    Disagree about her looks. She is hot as hell and has a great body. A bit of a starfish though. Anyone else had any experience with her?

  2. #7752

    Advice on vanilla debit card

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I used Vanilla just last month.
    A newbie to vanilla credit cards. Appreciate advice from those members who have been successful at this. Sorry for the basic questions. Just trying to learn quickly.

    1. do I get an electronic card that comes in an email or go to store and get a vanilla gift card. Does it matter.

    2. I am assuming that we have to provide a burner number, alias name and some random address in the neighborhood.

    Any other things that I should watch out for?

  3. #7751
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this one and any intel to share?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/494f6...1-0d55fb88d3bd
    Currently trying to chat up this one. Anyone have any details on her?

  4. #7750

    Technically.

    Technically. Romanian is a Latin language. But so is French, and I'm not sure that anyone of us would consider the french latinos.

    More important, what happened during your meeting?

    DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    This one is real, but.

    20 minutes late, reeked of weed and was higher than a kite, and said she's Romanian (not latin).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-68ac3bd5fbba

  5. #7749

    Charming

    This one is real, but.

    20 minutes late, reeked of weed and was higher than a kite, and said she's Romanian (not latin).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-68ac3bd5fbba

  6. #7748

    KatiexLynn

    Great messaging on SA and quickly agreed to meet in person. Messaged her the day before to confirm and switch to text and then she said she had to pay bills and couldn't meet. Didn't actually ask for anything, but it sure seemed like a loud hint. Anyway, this one seems real until she seems like a scammer. Just be aware.

  7. #7747

    Text app opsec

    New phone numbers and new profiles help avoid this type of scenario.

    I generally move trusted SBs that have been in rotation for a while over to my first burner line and Snapchat. New SBs that get added to the rotation get a new burner text number that gets thrown away with the old profile.

    It's a dream within a dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    There's more to this story -.

    I shared my number with her to avoid monetary discussion on SA that could lead to a potential ban. Next she shares two screen shots. One that shows my # in a search followed by a comment that someone with grievances left.

    SWs such as "SensualJes" make use of an online application - safeoffice.com where any SW can leave comments about anyone anonymously. This databases apparently is only accessible by SWs.

  8. #7746
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Recently reached out to this one. The first question is how much allowance per ppm?

    This was a automatic turn off for me so I said my range is 250-400 depending on looks, chemistry, etc.

    Her response oh that's too low for me. Her minimum is $1000 per meet.

    Who is paying these girls that kind of $ ?

    Stick to you guns monger do pay these overpriced babies.

    Sorry no link -she immediately blocked me afterwards.
    I met her a couple times at much lower, within your range actually, when she was on her previous profile. Not sure how these numbers are getting that high. I feel like even if there's one crazy guy out there paying that, the market would still eventually push their price down again since nobody else would be biting. I find it hard to believe there's a ton of guys out there paying $1000.

  9. #7745
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Recently reached out to this one. The first question is how much allowance per ppm?

    This was a automatic turn off for me so I said my range is 250-400 depending on looks, chemistry, etc.

    Her response oh that's too low for me. Her minimum is $1000 per meet.

    Who is paying these girls that kind of $ ?

    Stick to you guns monger do pay these overpriced babies.

    Sorry no link -she immediately blocked me afterwards.
    I met few times, and she was very grateful. I gave her half what she asked you.

    She is big time into older brown guys (Arabs, Indian, etc etc).

  10. #7744
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I always knew a site like that existed, never knew what it was. This site does a good job of disguising what they offer for sure. I looked through it and didn't see another about the database with anonymous comments associated with phone numbers. I'd be willing to try and join myself just to see if there are comments about my own number.
    Apparently one has to be referred by an existing SW on safeoffice. You can find random info on safeoffice.com in sexworkers Reddit.

  11. #7743

    Steamboat

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f3ffd622ee2a

    A few months ago I was hitting it for 600 twice a week, or 400 once a week. Drop her because she had too many other SDs, and She also has a little bit of a stomach, but her face and tits make up for it. She wasn't worth it for me if she didn't host.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Recently reached out to this one. The first question is how much allowance per ppm?

    This was a automatic turn off for me so I said my range is 250-400 depending on looks, chemistry, etc.

    Her response oh that's too low for me. Her minimum is $1000 per meet.

    Who is paying these girls that kind of $ ?

    Stick to you guns monger do pay these overpriced babies.

    Sorry no link -she immediately blocked me afterwards.

  12. #7742
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Recently reached out to this one. The first question is how much allowance per ppm?

    This was a automatic turn off for me so I said my range is 250-400 depending on looks, chemistry, etc.

    Her response oh that's too low for me. Her minimum is $1000 per meet.

    Who is paying these girls that kind of $ ?

    Stick to you guns monger do pay these overpriced babies.

    Sorry no link -she immediately blocked me afterwards.
    Other reports of her on this site indicate she was meeting for 400 not long ago. I have no idea how this sort of inflation has happened in such a short period of time.

  13. #7741

    Steamboat

    Recently reached out to this one. The first question is how much allowance per ppm?

    This was a automatic turn off for me so I said my range is 250-400 depending on looks, chemistry, etc.

    Her response oh that's too low for me. Her minimum is $1000 per meet.

    Who is paying these girls that kind of $ ?

    Stick to you guns monger do pay these overpriced babies.

    Sorry no link -she immediately blocked me afterwards.

  14. #7740
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    There's more to this story -.

    I shared my number with her to avoid monetary discussion on SA that could lead to a potential ban. Next she shares two screen shots. One that shows my # in a search followed by a comment that someone with grievances left.

    SWs such as "SensualJes" make use of an online application - safeoffice.com where any SW can leave comments about anyone anonymously. This databases apparently is only accessible by SWs.
    I always knew a site like that existed, never knew what it was. This site does a good job of disguising what they offer for sure. I looked through it and didn't see another about the database with anonymous comments associated with phone numbers. I'd be willing to try and join myself just to see if there are comments about my own number.

  15. #7739
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on "SensualJes" based out of crystal city.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-1e978f7766b3

    Thanks.
    There's more to this story -.

    I shared my number with her to avoid monetary discussion on SA that could lead to a potential ban. Next she shares two screen shots. One that shows my # in a search followed by a comment that someone with grievances left.

    SWs such as "SensualJes" make use of an online application - safeoffice.com where any SW can leave comments about anyone anonymously. This databases apparently is only accessible by SWs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape