Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5399
-
11-15-21 23:21 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 226I've never been with Elisa but she's definitely on my list and was about to post her link but the King beat me to it. I hope you get to see her and post a review here.
Originally Posted by Davio
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 22:14 #1378Banned Member

Posts: 3075Outcall unicorns
Yeah, you're asking for a unicorn that will be hard to find. But here are some that might check off a few boxes. Julia will probably be the priciest. These 3 at least have decent reviews and their ads say they do outcalls. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Davio
[View Original Post]
Another option, I recommend going to a non FS AMP, then FS joint after and you might be able to do it under $300 if you did a 30 minutes session at each place. At the non FS spot ($40 Hf and $60 tip, should include a HE): FS spa ($40 HF and $120-$160 tip).
Option 3 if you are on HX, take Uber and go to one of the Kgirls agency and leave very happy for $260.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148460
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200101
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000
-
11-15-21 18:49 #1377Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yeah I'm surfing RR and noticed that today. LOL.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
Finding a hot independent is definitely a way to go.
A couple of my favs are either out of town or aren't available when I'm free. Looks like Niki is the top of my list. LOL.
-
11-15-21 18:39 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 335RR Today
Damn what's going on today, so many posts from providers I haven't seen around in a while or very rarely. And a good selection of new ones that look promising. All at the same time as my usual rotation chicks. How do I pick where to go?!
-
11-15-21 18:19 #1375Banned Member

Posts: 3075Another Bella on RR
Another Bella on RR. I love Latinas and always looking more to add to my rotation in case some are not available. This Bella has many good reviews and several of the reviewers are pretty legit and has reviewed many beauty. Anyone here has any recent intel is greatly appreciated.
$180/ hr nude massage sounds fun; $220 with slides.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/201158
-
11-15-21 13:27 #1374Banned Member

Posts: 3075What's up Eazy! I heard milk is good for your skin, so depending on how she uses it, there might be some benefits. LOL.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 13:24 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 113Lactation
Haha we're always in the same radar! Too bad she doesn't have a shower. I wouldn't want to smell like old milk if things got crazy.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 13:16 #1372Banned Member

Posts: 3075Old Town Latina Crew
Yes, Sofia at this location is also a must see when she's in town. Some of the best Russian sessions. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
With Sol's specials it was $80 less for the FBSM than Sofia's rate, so it was a win, win and definitely worth a try. Even her starting rate of $180/ hr is not bad with the slides and kissing session. Not sure though if the DFKing session is YMMV, but yes it makes it a lot more fun. Good chemistry and hygiene are key. Also ask to wash your hands and use mouthwash if they have it available.
-
11-15-21 12:55 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 139Well that's enough to convince me. Never had a DFK session but I think that would make it a lot more fun. Plus I've already been considering here and seen the other two girls that work out of that location so I might as well finish the checklist.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 12:55 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 64Visiting for couple of days
Gents,
I am visiting for couple of days and staying downtown area. Been browsing the posts and trying to come up with the one provider that I should see. Having a tough time. I am hoping for an outcall to my hotel (since won't have a car), strong massage skills and fun. Looks also important. Hope to keep under 3. Sounds like I am asking for help finding a unicorn but would really appreciate any suggestions. Will be happy to reciprocate if ever visiting Boston.
-
11-15-21 11:59 #1369Banned Member

Posts: 3075Pictures are fake, but I love her ad that she is a strong believer that a man should be treated like a KING! LOL.
If the real girl has a body and booty like that it may be worth the visit.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/213068
https://www.listal.com/viewimage/23118609
-
11-15-21 11:50 #1368Banned Member

Posts: 3075Majestic Sol on RR
Originally Posted by MartinMars14
[View Original Post]
Sol in Old Town was running a special so I decided to go pay her a visit. Overall it was a good experience. The boobs were definitely nice and she has a big round booty for those butt man. Sol was attractive with an average overall body, just some COVID lbs around the waist but overall a nice body. Massage was mainly light touch which was fine. She did some body slides when I was on my stomach. Her dress and top came off immediately, but her g- string bottoms stayed on which was okay because I was just there for the FBSM session. She asked me immediately if I wanted the VIP session. I declined because I wanted to see how our chemistry was with the first session. After the flip Sol was up close and personal, kissing on my chest and nipples. She then gave me a kiss on the lips and we started an intense make out session that went for 20 plus minutes until I finished. She is a good kisser and we were definitely into the DFKing session. Sol joined me on the table for our make out session and gave a nice and sensual hand finish while we had our tongues in each other's throats. I would recommend seeing her at least once. I enjoy kissing during a sensual massage and will definitely see her again for that if I am in the area.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 20:36 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 34I'm also intrigued, but got back a very vague response to my inquiry. If anyone had some insight, please share so I am not TOFTT.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 16:29 #1366Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for your feedback, RA123! I realized after I reached out to her to inquired that I had spoken to her before. She had quoted me $200/ hhr and $280/ hr before for nude. That was when she was pregnant. Now her rate is $180/ hhr and $260/ hr. Interesting that you say her boobs were on the small side because they look pretty big in the current ad that's why I thought a Russian session would be fun. LOL.
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
11-14-21 15:34 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 139I saw her a few times when she was pregnant. She's got a pretty face with a nice body. Not skinny but not fat either. Tits were on the small side but now that she's milking maybe they've grown a bit. Probably not a great fit for Russian. Ass was round but tight. Personality wise she seems friendly. Has a cute little lisp on her accent but it's not a strong one.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Service at the time was more expensive than I usually go for at $260/ hr nude but I'd always wanted to try a preggo and had to treat myself. Might need to go back again since lactation is on my fuckit list too. Doubt she's got any professional training but the massage felt good enough. Body slides were included. HJ finish was great and she likes to dirty talk when you get close. The location was in an office complex just off the 163 and CMB. Unlabeled office and not likely to run into anybody else there.











Reply With Quote





