Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 503 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 24820
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17290

    Passing through and need a break

    Passing through Indy on a long road trip and I need to stretch my legs and get my blood flowing again. Who has the hook up on a safe, reliable provider? Age, size, race are all non-issues I love them all. BBJ is a plus. Let me know. Thanks gents!

    Chubs.

  2. #17289

    Looking for experiences with Jas

    Anybody have any info on this one, I have not been able to find anything here with the search bar. Thanks in advance.

    Slim Thick Italian Baddie

    Jas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...297/3179320748

  3. #17288

    When all her pics are head shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70146776#.

    Saw her recently. Got qv for 100. Nice enough, got the job done, but her pics are probably 80 lbs ago. Wouldn't repeat just because she's quite a lot bigger than I prefer.
    Whenever they leave out full-body pics or only post pics where they're draped with a blanket, you got to know they're obese.

  4. #17287

    Crap, but thanks

    Have been thinking about seeing her for awhile, but the weight gain is a no go. Thanks for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70146776#.

    Saw her recently. Got qv for 100. Nice enough, got the job done, but her pics are probably 80 lbs ago. Wouldn't repeat just because she's quite a lot bigger than I prefer.

  5. #17286

    Saw Sammie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70146776#.

    Saw her recently. Got qv for 100. Nice enough, got the job done, but her pics are probably 80 lbs ago. Wouldn't repeat just because she's quite a lot bigger than I prefer.

  6. #17285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I randomly got a text from a beauty,? puzzling to say the least. There was a feeling of a set up? It just didn't seem right. As much as I was tempted by the little head, the big head said lay low. Same Hotel off Lynhurst. Numbers ending in 3517.
    If someone you've never seen texts you out of the blue, odds are that it's a scammer who got your number when you previously responded to another fake ad. Maybe it's the same scammer, or maybe a different one who bought a list of numbers from the first one. Either way, this is just another example of why we need to use burners.

  7. #17284

    Mexican Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I've recently noticed several posts on LC for Latina incalls near the airport. Anyone have any luck with these? I've texted a few of them with mixed results but the ones I have been able to contact all seem to be staying at the same low end motel near lynhurst and Sam Jones. I'd like to see some of them if they're real.
    I randomly got a text from a beauty,? puzzling to say the least. There was a feeling of a set up? It just didn't seem right. As much as I was tempted by the little head, the big head said lay low. Same Hotel off Lynhurst. Numbers ending in 3517.

  8. #17283

    Latina Incall

    I've recently noticed several posts on LC for Latina incalls near the airport. Anyone have any luck with these? I've texted a few of them with mixed results but the ones I have been able to contact all seem to be staying at the same low end motel near lynhurst and Sam Jones. I'd like to see some of them if they're real.

  9. #17282

    Re: Kristen worth the price of admission?

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the following? BBBJ? Cim?
    Kristen.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-blonde-exotic-hottie-w-an-amazing-body-don-t-miss-out/29540776
    Better to mention the rates on that sumosearch site because her Tryst ad https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor indicates she wants $$$$$$ to $$$$$$.5 for an hour. Throw out a high number and see what sticks. No experience but. A ton of the touring ladies have lower rates and look a lot hotter not to mention the DI ladies.

    Was also thinking didn't I remember reading awhile back that she was working out of a van or camper? Used the search feature here on the forum for Kristen and found the following posting #16373 from 05-12-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I TOFFT today. Not bad. She looks exactly like her pics. Uses a camper in the backyard, which is strange, but not a big deal to me. Nice personality. No signs of a drug problem. If you like a thick booty and don't mind the camper, it isn't a bad. BUT: You will need to talk her down to a reasonable price point first. For me it was $. 6.
    For her newer rates better hope it's a very nice new Airstream rather than a Coleman pop-up camper.

  10. #17281
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #17280

    Kristen worth the price of admission?

    Thank you! Was Kristen worth the price of admission? Also was her FS bb or covered? DATY? CIM? Just trying to get a feel before hitting her line.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristen a few years back, when she had thinner hips and $250 entrance fee. BBBJ was decent, although I shot in the bag. Believe the tits have been artificially enhanced as well.

    Tried to book Brook when she was visiting on the NE side. Recall it was a Thursday, scheduled for 4:00 or 5:00 pm. After a few texts (I just woke up,.sorry for delay, talking with one of my kids in OH, .) about 3 hours later Brooke said that Thursday was not good but she could do Friday. Ok, liking the photo (TITS!) scheduled 4:30. For runaround (showering, need to dry my hair, she finally sent me her room number at 7:30. I had just left and responded I was unable to wait longer. She went ballistic, she won't be able to sleep knowing I had the room number, that she had to drive back in the morning with no sleep and how I was "wasting her time"!.

  12. #17279

    Any Intel?

    Anyone have any experiences with either of these two?

    I saw someone post that Syair was a little sketchy.

    I'd appreciate any info about either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-89

    https://tryst.link/escort/pocahontastv-2020

  13. #17278

  14. #17277

    Russian roulette

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristen a few years back, when she had thinner hips and $250 entrance fee. BBBJ was decent, although I shot in the bag. Believe the tits have been artificially enhanced as well.

    Tried to book Brook when she was visiting on the NE side. Recall it was a Thursday, scheduled for 4:00 or 5:00 pm. After a few texts (I just woke up,.sorry for delay, talking with one of my kids in OH, .) about 3 hours later Brooke said that Thursday was not good but she could do Friday. Ok, liking the photo (TITS!) scheduled 4:30. For runaround (showering, need to dry my hair, she finally sent me her room number at 7:30. I had just left and responded I was unable to wait longer. She went ballistic, she won't be able to sleep knowing I had the room number, that she had to drive back in the morning with no sleep and how I was "wasting her time"!

    I whined to our fellow mongers here, was told I did not miss much.

    Hoe you have better luck.

    BCD.
    She is like playing Russian roulette. Depends which Brooke you get and the mood she is in. I think she's been doing this way too long. She needs to step aside.

  15. #17276

    Kristen and Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristen a few years back, when she had thinner hips and $250 entrance fee. BBBJ was decent, although I shot in the bag. Believe the tits have been artificially enhanced as well.

    Tried to book Brook when she was visiting on the NE side. Recall it was a Thursday, scheduled for 4:00 or 5:00 pm. After a few texts (I just woke up,.sorry for delay, talking with one of my kids in OH, .) about 3 hours later Brooke said that Thursday was not good but she could do Friday. Ok, liking the photo (TITS!) scheduled 4:30. For runaround (showering, need to dry my hair, she finally sent me her room number at 7:30. I had just left and responded I was unable to wait longer. She went ballistic, she won't be able to sleep knowing I had the room number, that she had to drive back in the morning with no sleep and how I was "wasting her time"!

    I whined to our fellow mongers here, was told I did not miss much.

    Hoe you have better luck.

    BCD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape