Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 907 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5149

    Ugly ho with standards 🤪

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioMo  [View Original Post]
    It didn't matter that I am clean and I had the full donation and donation tip ready, this lady rejected me service saying I am too unattractive. She told me she will not service any man she is not attracted to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70092537
    Shit. Man, first post and about that ugly ho. Shit. I tell you my opinion and probably about most bitches in the area. We all pay premium for these lame hos, I have yet to truly find one to make. E want to visit one time or even try for a seconde time.

    I know I have standards and a type I want to service me, and even how I want it.

    But long statement short. Trust me you dodged a bullet, saved from some provider drama, and saved your money. Better pussy, in looks and service out there for the same maybe less.

  2. #5148

  3. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioMo  [View Original Post]
    It didn't matter that I am clean and I had the full donation and donation tip ready, this lady rejected me service saying I am too unattractive. She told me she will not service any man she is not attracted to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70092537
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she does have a right to turn you down. Just like we have the right not to pay them if they are not to our standard.

    Just think of it as possible good karma. Even if she did do it. You would get piss poor service and be a waste of money on your end.

    There is a chick that says she doesn't see fat guys. Well, I'm a big guy, and yes it's offensive but it's her choice. Just like it is my choice I like small girls.

  4. #5146

    Misty

    I've tried to see this one several times in the lady few months. She is so cute to me is why I've continued to try to see her. However, Thu I texted her and told her I'd slip away from work if she guaranteed she'd not ghost me. She said to text her when I was 5 min out. I did that. No response. Texted her when I got there. No response. Texted her 15 minutes later. No response. Texted 30 minutes after I'd arrived. No response. I let her know I was leaving and it wasn't cool to do that. Gives me some lame excuse about her mom called and "you know how moms are. " to which I decided never again. It's been 7 different times and each time she pulls some kind of disappearing act. One time I watched her leave the building and get into a car with a black dude and drive off while I was supposed to be waiting for her to freshen up. Maybe some of why'all have had better luck with her but I've not and I'm not going to waste anymore time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70094297

  5. #5145

    Kay

    Been a few years since I've seen her but thought I'd give her a try. Showed up for a car visit and wow, let's just say the pics are several years old. No teeth. Well some black nubs but not much else. Put on a bunch of weight and she smelled. I tried to let her give me a BJ but even without removing her clothes I could smell her twat. Just gave her the agreed donation and told her I needed to go. Dropped her off never to return again. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70205688#.

  6. #5144

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she got a glimpse of herself in the mirror by mistake.
    That's the pot calling the kettle black!!

  7. #5143

    Possible answer

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioMo  [View Original Post]
    It didn't matter that I am clean and I had the full donation and donation tip ready, this lady rejected me service saying I am too unattractive. She told me she will not service any man she is not attracted to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70092537
    Possibly her oversized girth skewed her vision!

  8. #5142

    2nd street bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy2010  [View Original Post]
    Anyone good over here in Indiana? I would travel to Louisville this weekend, but can't have the river link statement coming to my house for obvious reasons. Any help is appreciated!
    Take the other bridge.

  9. #5141

    Sunnyside provider.

    Anyone good over here in Indiana? I would travel to Louisville this weekend, but can't have the river link statement coming to my house for obvious reasons. Any help is appreciated!

  10. #5140

    Any info

    On list crawler. Anyone seen her. Why would you take a picture with gun on table near bed.

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/2/7/7/6/...e1443806_f.jpg

    Are you lonely - 45.

    Fri 12 Nov 2021 4:30 AM.

    I see: Men only.

    Small athletic build.

    502-999-9724.

    Age: 45.

    Avoid Scams.

    Report This Post.

    Escort 502-999-9724 40 up.

    Escort 502-999-9724 40 up.

  11. #5139

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioMo  [View Original Post]
    It didn't matter that I am clean and I had the full donation and donation tip ready, this lady rejected me service saying I am too unattractive. She told me she will not service any man she is not attracted to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70092537
    Maybe she got a glimpse of herself in the mirror by mistake.

  12. #5138

    Because they aren't smart

    Any and every successful * girl has low monthly rates and tons of content because they know how the market works. These local dummies think oh I can get 30 people to sign for 30 a month and that's 900 per month easy. No. With that they get dudes who sub for a week and turn off auto. . I know because I used to have one haha. When a girl has a 30 monthly rate, I guarantee you they have low amounts of pictures and videos and low sub count. Because they don't understand you can literally set a free or low rate and make thousands on PPVs. They don't understand basic math. They would rather have 10 people paying 30 than 100 paying 10. These girls aren't too bright. Naturally LOL. Don't buy * Porn is free. If the girl is local try and bang. Why pay to see what you'll never touch.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    How are the little girls getting members. I've noticed that local girls charge about 10 times more per month then non-looker girls who look 10 times better. Now I'm not an only fans person but it's fucked up that local girls charge about $50 per month compared to even famous girls who only charge an average of $15 a month. And that's an average I've seen some very beautiful girls on only fans that charge like less than $10 and have way more content. Just wanted to know if any of why'll guys subscribe to any local only fans and if it's worth it? Like I said I probably would never buy but just would like to know your take on local girls doing only fans? And the price compared to others.

  13. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioMo  [View Original Post]
    It didn't matter that I am clean and I had the full donation and donation tip ready, this lady rejected me service saying I am too unattractive. She told me she will not service any man she is not attracted to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70092537
    Sorry man, that's pretty rough coming from that chick.

  14. #5136

    Rejected service

    It didn't matter that I am clean and I had the full donation and donation tip ready, this lady rejected me service saying I am too unattractive. She told me she will not service any man she is not attracted to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70092537

  15. #5135
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything sketch about this one: quoted 80/120/200 qv / hhr and said her gf likes to watch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70088487#.

    Will probs toftt here but before just want to check and see if anyone has heard anything. Going through the pics the headshot looks familiar.
    She is with her GF. I almost ser something up however I'm not a fan of her location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape