Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 10390
-
11-14-21 14:51 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 179SA Verification.
Yep. I never get the verification code, so I am locked out.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 13:22 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 6Me too
Haven't been able to access my account in over a week. Back and forth with customer service but still not resolved. I use yahoo mail.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 00:33 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 216For me, it was in my Spam folder. (ProtonMail).
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 20:26 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 472SA verification
Anyone else get the "don't recognize this computer send verification code to" and then you click the button to get verification code but it doesn't arrive?
-
11-13-21 14:22 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 330Sexlilsecretkeeper
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f96f038609c1
Wants $450 and covers are a must. Pass.
-
11-13-21 12:19 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 217Oh, that's Becca. She's a lot of fun and can be sweet and affectionate, but keep it casual. She's had a rough life and it's really a shame she can't walk away from ghetto life.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:32 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 49
-
11-09-21 22:02 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 40Viet sisters
Have not seen them on SA lately. Any news on these two?
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
Saw older one’ insta page come up on my thread(algorithm) and said to myself, damn those pics look similar…it was indeed her lol
-
11-09-21 02:41 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 138+1
Yes, she is an awesome girl. Was on my rotation for 2 years until she decided earlier this summer to settle down with someone. Guess he's out of the picture again. She has a very hard schedule and mostly free later in the evenings as she works day time and also some nights and if she has a sitter or finds one. She has gained some pounds since we started a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 23:25 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 330Reeceskisses, she's legit
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c95e3dc0a2d4
Saw this chick for awhile a couple years ago, the arrangement kinda fizzled after a dozen or so get togethers. Nice chick, a little quirky, lots of tattoos (including one on her face. Ok head game, likes to ride and take it doggy. Was ok with bare and cip, no anal. I was giving her 200. She can't host and is ok with just meeting at the room to fuck, no need to take her out for a meal or drinks if you have some Hennessy at the room.
-
11-07-21 10:28 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 330Gorgeousgal scam
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-01576455b8ae
Wants a deposit before meeting.
-
11-04-21 14:09 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 659Sliceofitaly SA
She is fat! Like huge fat.
She is a cumdumptress.
She came over after taking her mans loads in he pussy.
I ate her out. When she came she pushed her mans cum out onto my chin. Then fucked her fat face. She nearly puked on my dick.
I hammerred her loose snatch until I blew in it. She was telling me how much she hates black guys but loves taking their huge cocks in her snatch. Fucking Hot!
1 hr 200.
I am such a dirtyfuk.
-
11-04-21 14:00 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 659CurvyLatina
CurvyLatina on SA came to my place.
I ate her snatch. Big meaty pussy lips.
She sucked me and I dropped 3 creampies in her snatch.
She is a chubby lmexican.
She likes it deep and rough.
Not much on the looks.
Now she wants me as boyfriend.
I am a dirty fuk!
2 hours 400.
-
11-04-21 11:50 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 120One of my fav dirty sluts is back on SA
For those of you who weren't able to indulge last time, she's back on SA. Dirty Annie / InsatiableAnna type experience. She started wanting to do PPM since one of you offered her an allowance.
Side note. I've been in Phoenix the past month and if you like blonde co-eds for half the price of Seattle, go spend a week there with some viagra.
-
11-02-21 08:33 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 49Blondeboo
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-63d7d7865b13
I met this chick for coffee ten days ago. Cute girl, good convo. Afterwards, the conversation over text went to terms of arrangement and she opened with $5 k / mo and that she wanted an "emotional connection first. " I shrugged off the overwhelming urge to laugh in her face and politely said no.
To her credit, she is very new to sugaring and didn't know what she was doing. I was either her first meet and greet or one of her first. She acknowledged as much and asked me what I thought was reasonable. I said we can start at $300 ppm and go from there. She declined and I haven't heard from her since.
Funny thing she told me is that she's also on Tinder. In other words, there are dudes on Tinder smashing for free, meanwhile I got to pay $60 k / year for the privilege. Fuck out of here.














Reply With Quote




