Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 61370
-
11-13-21 18:26 #46610Senior Member

Posts: 278More ass, less throat
Some strolls proved to be more fruitful then others in todays travels. The journey began in wilkens where I found big booty brunette steph on payson and ramsay. However that attitude stank a mile away. As soon as she began with her histotionics I told her kick rocks. I went onwards towards the circle where I found nothing but lizards too inebriated to feel for curves. Next I went to morell park where I found a blonde with some huge milkers on the street beside Dunkin donuts. Don't remember her name but she was honest about not swallowing so I was on my way to someone who could meet my particular tastes. Tried my luck at the old SA on patapsco and found a redhead with moderate curves that was rather funsized. Took me up on for an offer of standard and man was it worth it. She sucked long and slow until I busted ropes down her throat. She didn't suck extra hard while I busted so I gave her a tip. Can't remember her name but she is there on weekends around 9 pm. All in all it seems this weather may be very promising, I see more thick ones out and about. There was heavy LEO presence in morell park so be careful out there fellas.
-
11-13-21 17:26 #46609Senior Member

Posts: 705You have to give her your numbet. She'll call when she is not too high and wants to make money. I give her my number on several differnt pieces of paper. She usually manages to keeo at least one of them.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 11:30 #46608Senior Member

Posts: 271Amber Dundalk
Has anyone seen or have conact for blondie Amber of Dundalk? Man I f*ked the living dogshit out of that girl a couple of weeks ago. Now I"m sprung. LOL.
-
11-13-21 11:14 #46607Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Mary
Patapsco Ave near old Salvation Army. I haven't talked to her in almost a year, but she use to get off of work and walk around near the behind the building. She always has on a dress and looks like a regular woman. I don't know what she expects, but she's obsessed with being treated like a lady, that's the only annoying thing. I think she's like that because her husband passed and maybe older men will take her on dates. I almost never pick up women that old but she's worth it. She use to live in the Apartments nearby and would look for action on her way home. That's all I know.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 10:48 #46606Senior Member

Posts: 243What stroll does she walk?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 07:53 #46605Senior Member

Posts: 610Grandma Mary
I almost had her, but while it was raining outside, this idiot monger nearly caused a traffic accident to get her. This woman gave me the best BJ I've ever had, the shit was so intense, you almost lose control and you are overwhelmed with pleasure so much that you explode. You guys know that I never talk like, LOL. She doesn't get high, she just goes out occasionally. I messed up with her because she didn't always want money, she wanted me to get her a crab cake instead, and we eat at her apartment together. She cut me off because I would only get head and pay her and not eat food with her or have vaginal sex.
-
11-13-21 06:54 #46604Senior Member

Posts: 162Forgot Andrea pictures
Here y'all go.
-
11-13-21 06:23 #46603Regular Member

Posts: 3Videos
Where can I find the videos online of these chicks going to work. I used to watch a guy called a_lot_ofhead. But after pornhub did it's fuck shit you can't really find vids anymore.
-
11-13-21 05:18 #46602Senior Member

Posts: 162Thank you Baltimore
Picked up Andrea 25 yo WSW on Federick and Millington. CIP for. 4.
-
11-13-21 04:10 #46601Senior Member

Posts: 168Courtney on Ashton
Was out last night in the early evening looking around saw this WSW with cute space buns in her hair.
Had to pick her up. +Said her name is Courtney 29 yo headed out to Tim's to do the deed.
When I saw her stripped I was like WOW nice silky skin and jiggly titles.
Started making out and kissing til she then got on the bed with me and rode me like she was a jockey.
Would love to repeat problem is both of our phones were deaf and I didn't even have a pen and paper.
I'll keep my eye peeled next time. Unless anybody you guys may have been with her and could help me out. PM me.
-
11-13-21 04:03 #46600Senior Member

Posts: 168She's a regular of mine I usually just knock on the door at her house and usually she's home.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 01:39 #46599Senior Member

Posts: 235Korina at Triangle
I think I reviewed her not too long ago. Her head is weak and I did suspect she is pregnant at least 4 months. But her V is definitely nice. I blew it in 2 minutes as my 2nd date of the day after she climbed on top of me at the front seat. Something about girls climb over to driver seat to be on top just turn me on.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
B.
-
11-13-21 01:33 #46598Senior Member

Posts: 235Danielle at WW
I remembered picked her up 2 weeks ago. She has a scar on her face where eye is. She tried to explain but I didn't listen. Her BBBJ was weak. Then I took her to the backseat hoping to finish but her V has an oder so I couldn't continue. She said she doesn't have a phone which I didn't even ask for. She is always by the park and I've seen her every time I go by. I wouldn't repeat again.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
B.
-
11-13-21 01:26 #46597Senior Member

Posts: 235Alicia at CB. And Courtney
What does she look like? The black hair girl? I picked up Courtney at the same spot and she is freaking awesome at her head job but her V is still loose due to gave birth less than 2 months ago. I will look for both of them again.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
B.
-
11-13-21 01:20 #46596Senior Member

Posts: 235Brooke at Dundalk
All facts. She is a new face on the block but already acquainted with Val, Amber and Stephanie. Picked her up couple of times on Dundalk ave. She has small eyes with a chunky body type. Went for a head first then saw her body and V were clean with no marks. She said she doesn't do hard drugs so backseat we went. The V was really wet but she couldn't take a pounding. She said she hasn't had sex frequently for a long time. She also brings condoms with her. She will take your number and text when her kid is done playing. Agreed that her BBBJ was top notch. Will scoop her up again next time.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
B.









Reply With Quote




