Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 8723
-
11-19-21 17:55 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 886Hershey?
Tried once again to set something up with this one and it started off iffy. For a change I got a good initial response but then silence until I left the area. Decided I wasn't too far off so I decided to reverse and then got a slew of different stories. First she was ready and 10 minutes was fine. Then I get there and she's not there, then it was she had to switch rooms. Which is it, are / were you there or around the corner? Already started to bail and then we try to connect via phone but the signal down there was no good. When we finally got a call working she pulled the "can you spot me the money for the room and I'll take it off the visit".
I just said we'll try another time. I was already running late.
Anyone have experience with her and know if she's legit. I feel like I was being set up honestly. From her pics she's really hot and thick and I'd love to actually meet but this left an odd taste in my mouth.
-
11-19-21 12:17 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 38Treat her well she is a gem. Glad she is back.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 09:02 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 485Avaa
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/621312095221
Where were the reviews on this one.
-
11-16-21 19:59 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 2147I was thinking the same because the Johnson St con told me the same thing to Fuck off.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
11-16-21 11:14 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 5229That ad uses the same format as the Johnson street ripoffs in Waterbury.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-15-21 20:59 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 2147Fake fake fake
Said it staying at 163 Circular Ave. Everything is on the menu for 1. HH. So far sounded great. When I asked for a proof photo it told me to "Fuck off Loser".
Originally Posted by MacTndr
[View Original Post]
Next.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-15-21 19:31 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 261I wouldn't
The last 2 pics of the chick in the harness is xsashalynn, stolen pics. Couldn't find who the other chick is. The all caps adds probably have a Johnson st address, its a scam / setup. Number is a burner out of Waterbury.
Originally Posted by MacTndr
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 17:47 #4336Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone check this out?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...7/548719385243
Looking for a review on this one, I may indulge as long as no previous issues. One thing is it looks like it maybe 2 diff chick in the pics.
-
11-14-21 16:58 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 485Dream
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/350718059657
The tat on her ass kinda seems sketchy. Anyone try yet tho?
-
11-12-21 17:52 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 334I tried to see her but couldn't find her place on time and had to leave because she had another guy scheduled immediately after me. I hated that because I feel like I would have been rushed even if I was on time, meaning 10 minutes earlier.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure I am willing to try again. That's too bad because she looks great, but I just lost the feelings. Yeah, I'm one of those guys for whom just having the little guy happy is not enough.
-
11-12-21 13:48 #4333Regular Member

Posts: 172nd Skye
Can confirm, Skye is a legit, quality provider in this area where good ones are few and far between. She is as advertised. Maybe a little thinner and slightly older than the pics would imply. Has the OP said, open menu, ex-Greek. Be good to her.
Originally Posted by RMcLovin
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 06:29 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 86Skye
200 for the hour. I think the menu is open. Except Greek. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 05:37 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 107Anybody try her out
She quoted me. 40 bbj is it worth it https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/460945051324.
-
11-12-21 05:32 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes, pre covid, incall, while she was Prego. All covered, but a good time. Not the girl in pictures, but close enough. Was always skeptical due to "call first no text" glad I finally committed. Left a message and she texted back and organized a time and place just over the bridge in New Haven. Reached out the other day, hoping I was in her phone, same deal. Don't know who this is, please call. Haven't yet, will this week.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 20:59 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 755A couple of questions
Do you know how much an hour runs? Is BBFS on the menu? Thanks.
Originally Posted by RMcLovin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




