Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 31084
-
11-13-21 00:28 #15559Senior Member

Posts: 29Haha that's what I'm saying 😂128514;. Wish we had a poll feature on here.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 22:45 #15558Regular Member

Posts: 5Handle with caution
I believe I read a bad review about her not long time ago.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
Long time reader, first reply.
HM1.
-
11-12-21 22:06 #15557Senior Member

Posts: 145Noelb
She's a thief. Do not fall for it! Jimbo.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 21:00 #15556Senior Member

Posts: 130Looks really hot
She sounds nice on the phone really young any info.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9846001908
-
11-12-21 18:42 #15555Senior Member

Posts: 7332I just kiss them and grab them by the ass when I walk in the door and they usually grab back.
Originally Posted by Nezzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 18:15 #15554Senior Member

Posts: 666She don't look to bad to me.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/charity-bangs
-
11-12-21 17:56 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 161LE Checks
What is the best way to a LE check on a provider.
My best method is to add them on snapchat, pay for their pics etc. And then I know I'm good.
Anyone else have any good methods?
-
11-12-21 17:46 #15552Senior Member

Posts: 226Info
May I get info also?
Originally Posted by Thumper61
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 14:40 #15551Senior Member

Posts: 88Sent you an message requesting the UTR info.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
11-12-21 13:43 #15550Regular Member

Posts: 9Matilda
Creampie Mike accomplished that feat no more than an hour ago.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
She never even mentioned a rubber throughout the process, and I wasn't about to interrupt her.
Incredible head game then rode a big load out of me. Nice tits too. Not bad for $.2.
-
11-12-21 13:28 #15549Senior Member

Posts: 7332I wonder how far that "do anything you want" goes? If you wanted BBFSCIP would she go for it? Those are some insanely big pussy lips
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 13:15 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 190Marley
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...posit/42481619
I have seen her couple of times over this year. Started with $. 6 for hh then went to $$ and now is quoting me $$. 5 and says that otter people are paying more. She is safe, demon free except smoking, young spinner, ok head game, tight pussy, small pair and all that but these steep price increases would not work for me. Anybody else has experienced?
-
11-12-21 12:28 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 666Ignore them.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 11:05 #15546Senior Member

Posts: 29Charity
Yeah the pics are accurate but I didn't think she was bad looking. I think it moreso satisfied my fantasy of wanting to smash a pornstar. She's got a pretty large following on Twitter and Pornhub. I know there's another one people have posted In here before, didn't see much from her On Pornhub but found her Twitter so might check her out next.
Originally Posted by BamaBoy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 10:16 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 543Recently I started getting few messages on whatsapp. It some good looking girls on profile page and it said 'Hi, it's been a while. How are you'.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
I don't know who are these girls. I never reached anyone of them.
I don't even use my phone to call anyone. I have textapp.
It's two different people so I removed those messages.
I don't use my mobile number for reaching anyone. Not sure how they got it.
Any recommendations?










Reply With Quote





