Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 17731
-
11-15-21 08:16 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 687I agree
New phrase: Don't chase, just replace!
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 19:34 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 50Does this scam ever work for her??
There are numerous reports of Drea trying to shake down guys after meeting with her.
My question is, has it ever worked for her? Most guys say they just block her and go on about their day. It's probably likely she does this to every guy she meets with. Makes you wonder if her little scam works and guys actually pay. It's also pretty dumb on her part. If she DID out some guy, does she really think that guy would just accept it and NOT enact some sort of retribution in return? Like outing her to her landlord, her neighbors, HER job, anonymous tip to the local PD etc. Just seems like a really poorly thought out grift if you ask me.
Originally Posted by Rocketshot
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 16:34 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 296Pussy syndrome
A lot of girls now have the P.S. Issue. My only rule before I meet them is a reference picture. If I don't get to see a pic of the real girl, I don't see her. Most of them use old or fake pictures. When you get to their apartments, they either look 100 lbs heavier, have saggy boobs, or have a thick muffin top. Completely ruin your fantasy and money.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 12:22 #8473Shill for Destiny Ignore my posts

Posts: 8Destiny
100% agree!
Originally Posted by Pplayer
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 09:00 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 159I definitely agree with you. Not only that, I see the outrageous amounts of money these guys are giving these women and it is ridiculous. I understand they deserve a fair shake but they are not anymore special did any other woman, the only reason we treat them like this is because we can buy them. You don't worship the cashier at schnucks or your bank teller, and they are more than likely much better quality people. Stop losing your fkn head and worshiping these women just because they sell pussy.
Originally Posted by LeonardBox
[View Original Post]
Now they've arrived at the point of requesting booking fees and advances. Which has opened the door up to even more fake profiles and scammers.
-
11-14-21 00:31 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 640She's real. Good service. Great tits.
Originally Posted by TravelingMan75
[View Original Post]
Does not answer texting apps, only legit cell phone numbers.Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-14-21 at 00:31. Reason: More info
-
11-13-21 17:22 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info
Going to be in STL next week and was wondering if anyone had any info on Jess.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70206990
Seems TGTBT! TIA.
-
11-13-21 15:50 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 150Crazy Biatch
Bill is correct. I saw her on a Tuesday evening. The experience was lack luster with a toothy BBBJ and ok FS. She said since I was rather large, she would not ride me. So we switched to mish and finished doggy style. I wasn't impressed and it was 160 for hhr. Lo and behold, I get a text from her early the next morning saying I gave her an STD! She demanded 400 or she would contact my wife and all my friends and let them know. Blew my mind. I blocked her and haven't heard back. I use a texting app so I am hoping she can't track it. Stay away fellas.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 11:47 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 316Pretty much my experience too. Took several reschedulings to actually meet up. She's nice looking and accommodating, and I had fun, but she's not "ALL THAT". And her price point isn't really a bargain. For similar rates, I'll wait until Deb Hollander comes to town. Or check out the names that Flower 79 listed.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 11:35 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 640Yup. Tried that too. Even tried some old numbers, too. Even Louisville ones that I had. Nothing. Hopefully she only got pinched. I know she was into the skating lifestyle so I hope it wasn't a bad outcome from that. Drugs used to be fun. Now they're just dangerous.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
Oh well. She was a fun one. Hopefully she pops up again.
-
11-12-21 07:28 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 382Ca
Did you try reaching out to her with this email in one of her post's like I suggested?
https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna1972
I know that is the same email she was using when I saw her way back.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 19:09 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 640Crazy Angie (Adrianna Brown)
Did anybody meet up with Angie when she put out her ad in September? It's weird that it's her only ad and she doesn't respond to her phone. I would hate to think something bad happened to her and that's why she's not posting. I mean, it's not like she doesn't have other mugshots out there. Haha. Would love to meet up with her again so it would be nice to know if she's still working. I don't see any ads for her in Louisville either (her other work area). Anybody?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583702Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-11-21 at 19:10. Reason: Additional info
-
11-11-21 18:57 #8464Regular Member

Posts: 13Same here. Want confirmation of legitimacy but cannot get there yet and the info request on her site is a little odd with the box checking request.
Originally Posted by WyzGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 18:57 #8463Regular Member

Posts: 9Yeah, I believe she used to go by "Bree" (I don't see a name in that post). Search this thread if you want, but here's a post you can look at for the details:
Originally Posted by TabooWolf
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...335&viewfull=1#post5186335.
-
11-11-21 18:02 #8462Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone seen her?
Does anyone know anything about her?
There are a couple of reviews but they were posted before she was posting her ads. Seems TGTBT.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...louis/70094347












Reply With Quote




