Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 931 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 981 1031 1431 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 28216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14266

    Video session required

    Contacted this one since she wasn't far from my work, but she wanted a video session for. 6 first. Said she would do whatever I wanted, then we could date. I passed. Trying to figure out why, other than use it to extort me. I'm open to any other explanations.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70119661

  2. #14265

    Tantra Tiffany

    Anyone have any info on Tiffany the tantra expert? I figure her pics aren't real which is red flag number 1 but I was just curious if anyone took the plunge anyway. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/8636778333.

  3. #14264

    Shadon

    Does any one know if this girl is real or TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70134272

  4. #14263

    Blonde

    Looking for updated prospects. Big boob blonde in bay area. I found Leslie Cummings and wanted to see if there other options. Live an hour away so I need a few backups. Please reply or PM.

  5. #14262
    Roger that. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Be patient. She has a RL job that takes up most of her time.

  6. #14261

    Tanya Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Anyone able to get on Tanya's dance card for next week? I completed the new client appointment request form and we chatted by text a couple times, but now I have not heard back from her in almost a week. Perhaps she postponed her visit, or more likely, filled up her calendar with repeat clients. IDK. Tanya is stunningly gorgeous. I would make a trip to Nashville to see her!! LOL. Monger on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tanya-delight
    Be patient. She has a RL job that takes up most of her time.

  7. #14260

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not much of a warning. That ass is incredible and says open for business. The real? Is would you even make it that far ie ripoff etc..
    I agree with Mr dread on this one. Might as well be in your room alone. Dead F. No skills.

  8. #14259

    Tanya Delight

    Gentlemen, Anyone able to get on Tanya's dance card for next week? I completed the new client appointment request form and we chatted by text a couple times, but now I have not heard back from her in almost a week. Perhaps she postponed her visit, or more likely, filled up her calendar with repeat clients. IDK. Tanya is stunningly gorgeous. I would make a trip to Nashville to see her!! LOL. Monger on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tanya-delight

  9. #14258
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread;5630979[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/70071737[/URL]

    I recommend avoiding this young one. You have been warned!
    Not much of a warning. That ass is incredible and says open for business. The real? Is would you even make it that far ie ripoff etc..

  10. #14257

    Hmm

    Whats the scoop on her and why.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70071737

    I recommend avoiding this young one. You have been warned!

  11. #14256

    Psa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70071737

    I recommend avoiding this young one. You have been warned!

  12. #14255
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly lives in S Tampa, but has no incall. Outcall if you provide transport.

    There are days when she has an incall in Sun City Center. You need to call her to find out what days she gotten a ride to bring her to SCC< Bill Ho.
    That's a horse of a different color. She sounds like quite the find but not quite enough to justify my driving all the way down to SCC from my part of the county (I can see though why she'd be ideal for you Brandon / Riverview guys). HOWEVER, if she actually lives in S Tampa, that's a lot more doable for me. I might just give her a call to see what's up (that's assuming all you other guys aren't keeping the poor girl overworked).

  13. #14254
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly lives in S Tampa, but has no incall. Outcall if you provide transport.

    There are days when she has an incall in Sun City Center. You need to call her to find out what days she gotten a ride to bring her to SCC< Bill Ho.
    Tyvm! I'm trying to find a regular down this way in SoG. I would pick her up and bring her to my place. I messaged her this morning. Hopefully she will message back.

  14. #14253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by JahStoney  [View Original Post]
    Is she in S. TPA by chance?
    Kimberly lives in S Tampa, but has no incall. Outcall if you provide transport.

    There are days when she has an incall in Sun City Center. You need to call her to find out what days she gotten a ride to bring her to SCC< Bill Ho.

  15. #14252
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man! Other monger brothers I'm'd me on it and I've already been to see her. In my book she's wonderful GFE. Only taboos she mentioned are she doesn't do down the hatch and she's not interested in a visit to Athens. For me, solid 10's across the board. Thanks to Brother Bill for this great new find. I hope she sticks around.
    Is she in S. TPA by chance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape