Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 30812
-
11-12-21 10:14 #15857Senior Member

Posts: 109Chloe
Never seen her but she has tons of bad reviews in Charlotte.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 09:10 #15856Senior Member

Posts: 80Reviews by phone number
It's an app called Mr. Number. I actually use it too, to screen folks. It's a lot faster than searching here. Personally, I wish we all used it.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 21:50 #15855Senior Member

Posts: 925It has to be a scam because she is showing up in Winston Salem as well.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 20:07 #15854Senior Member

Posts: 130Anyone see Brittani
She looks really good any info guys.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9846001908
-
11-11-21 19:23 #15853Senior Member

Posts: 234Bobbi Bombshell
Anyone tried this one before?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/010448963968
-
11-11-21 16:45 #15852Regular Member

Posts: 21Havanna
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...hotos/23178442
I have intel that she will be back in town this evening and ready to book tomorrow. See my past reviews, don't miss out. YMMV, $$h. Worth every dime.
-
11-11-21 15:09 #15851Senior Member

Posts: 64Angel
Yep that's her.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 14:38 #15850Senior Member

Posts: 228Angel donation
What was the donation for that?
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 14:32 #15849Senior Member

Posts: 114Angel
Haven't seen her but I did find a post where her face isn't blurred.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/angel1313
-
11-11-21 13:30 #15848Senior Member

Posts: 130Info she sounds legit
Info on this one she sounds nice and legit https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70075054.
-
11-11-21 12:14 #15847Senior Member

Posts: 1651Check out
This tatted up skanks rates on STG. This hobby is officially bonkers. Lmao.
Catch me if you can 28 years old.
11.
-
11-11-21 12:00 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 95Raven
Raven has been reported before. Saw her 3 times and each time was a blast. She really get's wet and into the action. Seems to enjoy herself a lot. She is thinner and looks better than her pics. Totally GFE and open for anything. I was her first asian she told me Operates out of an apartment in Durham. HH is 75.
Stay safe!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/289353753578
-
11-11-21 11:04 #15845Senior Member

Posts: 81That's the one!
Bingo!
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
That's her!
-
11-11-21 09:11 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 129Is this the girl you are looking for?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4757100.htm
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 08:10 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 129Not sure what bait and switch you would be referring to. She was the girl in the pics. Like I said, I got what I paid for. Room was cluttered but I didn't see any dog mess on the floor but did see a puppy pad under the desk. I didn't notice any odor not even a gasoline odor from the scooter she keeps in the room.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
I do agree with one point. The location is sketchy for sure.










Reply With Quote





