The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15857
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    She said she came like 6 times.
    The key to success in this business is sincerity. Once you can fake that, the sky is the limit. LOL.

  2. #15856
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    BBFS or cfs?
    I would not do BBFS and I hope she won't either.

    She will do BBBJ and CIM for an up charge I think.

  3. #15855

    Mina

    I seen Mina again yesterday. Our first visit just left me wanting more and this go around the explosion was even greater. She can ride and take dick like a champ. Sexy talk while on top. Quick reverse on you like she was shifting gears or something. Doggy was amazing. She said she came like 6 times. Amazing thing is she stayed wet during the whole encounter. None of that drying up BS. Finished in Mish with deep pounding after she begged me to cum inside her. Amazing time with Mina. She definitely is a treat.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

  4. #15854
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.
    BBFS or cfs?

  5. #15853
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw her also.

    She is everything I never knew I always wanted in a provider.

    She got on top without me asking rode me hard spun around for RCG with my dick still in her.

    I'm embarrassed to say I popped way earlier than expected, a rarity for me.

    She had the sexy outfit on and my weakness the stripper shoes.

    Nice location, clean room, no smoke, no demons, good comms.

    Please don't fuck this up guys.
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.

  6. #15852

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Consistently some of, if not the, best dreams in the hobby. A few have been mind-blowing. 10/10 IMO. I always end up with full HR though, didn't know she did HHRs?
    I'd like to know some details as well, not much past information. Also is she really charging 400?

  7. #15851

    BFG visiting uncle

    She looks familiar and a previous encounter with uncle at the location off capitol that seems to be a favorite for some providers.

  8. #15850

    10/10?

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Consistently some of, if not the, best dreams in the hobby. A few have been mind-blowing. 10/10 IMO. I always end up with full HR though, didn't know she did HHRs?
    Any more details? I always thought she was just a massage.

    Price, location, service? Thanks.

  9. #15849
    Consistently some of, if not the, best dreams in the hobby. A few have been mind-blowing. 10/10 IMO. I always end up with full HR though, didn't know she did HHRs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GitItAllDay  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...hotos/23178442

    I have intel that she will be back in town this evening and ready to book tomorrow. See my past reviews, don't miss out. YMMV, $$h. Worth every dime.

  10. #15848

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her.
    Super hot and very sweet.

  11. #15847

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    She looks really good any info guys.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9846001908
    Never seen her but she has tons of bad reviews in Charlotte.

  12. #15846

    Reviews by phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    I was just messaging with a provider who said she had seen a few negative reviews that said I cancel at the last minute. Is anyone aware of a site that they reference to look up reviews on us?
    It's an app called Mr. Number. I actually use it too, to screen folks. It's a lot faster than searching here. Personally, I wish we all used it.

  13. #15845
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    It has to be a scam because she is showing up in Winston Salem as well.

  14. #15844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Anyone see Brittani

    She looks really good any info guys.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9846001908

  15. #15843

    Bobbi Bombshell


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape