Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 41286
-
11-14-21 08:09 #23916Senior Member

Posts: 70You guys are the best. Many thanks!! I've seen that post for a while. Should have known it was TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 11:55 #23915Senior Member

Posts: 98Ebony follow up
I have been looking, also, for good reliable brown sugar. Surprised about Carla. I had read some good reviews and was thinking of pulling the trigger. Good luck and stay safe!
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 08:21 #23914Senior Member

Posts: 467Same pics diff # name used in ads in Boston ma RI conn either bait and switch or cash app scam.
Originally Posted by BeachDan9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 21:10 #23913Senior Member

Posts: 456I have been loving VR, with providers and solo. Definitely come a long way.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 20:31 #23912Senior Member

Posts: 76Ebony Provider
Anyone have any recommendations on some reliable ebony providers. I've tried a few and others I've vetted have outlandish prices for the minimum acts. I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on Anastasia and hoping her attitude has changed since some of the reviews I've read aren't the best. I've tried Carla and that didn't turn out well at all (I'll share details) is anyone cares.
-
11-12-21 17:37 #23911Senior Member

Posts: 1170About full of herself Candace
Based on a review I saw, looks pretty much like pics but it did not sound like the greatest of experiences. She's high on herself and probably high literally. She thinks she's worth $120 for qv! I just pass because most of these girls who are sticklers about their prices are duds anyway.
Originally Posted by Yesfun
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 11:19 #23910Senior Member

Posts: 70Lily
Many thanks for the info. Damn shame it's a fake.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 05:10 #23909Senior Member

Posts: 231Anyone seen Candace
I was wondering if anyone had seen Candace off southside. Her number ends in 0139. Thanks for any information stay safe all.
-
11-11-21 20:56 #23908Regular Member

Posts: 1Avoid This girl! Will steal your money.
Little miss Paxon has finally gone downhill. I've been seeing her for about a year and has always been ok in the past until recently. Three times ago she got impatient and said she had to go. Two times ago was when she took my donation (which I foolishly gave to her ahead of time) and said she had to use the bathroom. 30 minutes go by while she goes in to shoot up with her boyfriend / handler and she tells me she isn't feeling good and has to reschedule. Today I went back and she agreed to make up for last time. Had the audacity to tell me she needed $40 more and when I declined to give the money over first, she went and talked to her handler who quickly ushered her off and proceeded to text me "haha I took your money ***** boy". Her junkie POS boyfriend has really ruined her. It's unfortunate because she was a sweet girl at one point.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cardate-fun/42474536
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/310803360684
-
11-11-21 19:22 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 690See The Reviews For Lo. She Is Very Negotiable And Will Rim You Too!
Lo starts high, well sorta high (not too high but she will go lower always), but tell her to work with you.
Originally Posted by Sideh
[View Original Post]
See the Many reviews of Lo and you will see how low you can go and what all you get from her.
But, you will be parked in the Publix parking lot, even if it is 3 pm in the afternoon.
When business is slow, she offers to do more, including rimming mongers.
-
11-11-21 18:50 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 1260It's So Discrete
It's out of view from the general Publix.
Originally Posted by AdamJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:38 #23905Banned Member

Posts: 13What's the damage for a BBBJCIM?
Originally Posted by AdamJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:32 #23904Senior Member

Posts: 86What does she do or don't do on a car date?
Originally Posted by AdamJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:54 #23903Senior Member

Posts: 134MR. Low Baller, you are the role model for everyone here
Man, I wish everyone here takes up your approach. There is a provider on STG, her name is Kimber, she freaking asks $200 for QV. I am not sure who is keeping paying her this kind of money.
200 dollar pussy is no different than 20 or 40.80 bucks is reasonable in JAX for providers with good body and good attitude. My top 3 providers in JAX all takes 80 for QV and they all have great body and good communication.
Some in JAX are really boosting her freaking ego. She needs to get a reality check.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:34 #23902Regular Member

Posts: 9Had a fantastic time with Lo last night. Great comms, easy to plan with. Incredible mic skills. No drama. Doesn't do incalls but has a safe discreet place for a car date. Will be seeing her again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/040622434557









Reply With Quote





