Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 1117 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8489
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBox  [View Original Post]
    Any girl that doesn't respond to a request for a reference gets knocked down a notch or two on my list. I support their right to refuse however, the end result of cooperating in this effort is a safer hobby for men and women. We need to start making the rules guys. We've got the money. They need the money. Please join me in this effort if you agree. Thank you.
    I definitely agree with you. Not only that, I see the outrageous amounts of money these guys are giving these women and it is ridiculous. I understand they deserve a fair shake but they are not anymore special did any other woman, the only reason we treat them like this is because we can buy them. You don't worship the cashier at schnucks or your bank teller, and they are more than likely much better quality people. Stop losing your fkn head and worshiping these women just because they sell pussy.

    Now they've arrived at the point of requesting booking fees and advances. Which has opened the door up to even more fake profiles and scammers.

  2. #8488
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingMan75  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in STL next week and was wondering if anyone had any info on Jess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70206990

    Seems TGTBT! TIA.
    She's real. Good service. Great tits.

    Does not answer texting apps, only legit cell phone numbers.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-14-21 at 00:31. Reason: More info

  3. #8487

    Any info

    Going to be in STL next week and was wondering if anyone had any info on Jess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70206990

    Seems TGTBT! TIA.

  4. #8486

    Crazy Biatch

    Quote Originally Posted by Billaffton  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. She is an extortionist.
    Bill is correct. I saw her on a Tuesday evening. The experience was lack luster with a toothy BBBJ and ok FS. She said since I was rather large, she would not ride me. So we switched to mish and finished doggy style. I wasn't impressed and it was 160 for hhr. Lo and behold, I get a text from her early the next morning saying I gave her an STD! She demanded 400 or she would contact my wife and all my friends and let them know. Blew my mind. I blocked her and haven't heard back. I use a texting app so I am hoping she can't track it. Stay away fellas.

  5. #8485
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 9 months ago after another provider recommended her. She cancelled many times before she finally followed through with an appointment. I almost gave up but her photos are pretty appealing. But she is nowhere near her photos, which must be several years old. In age, weight, fitness, she no longer resembles her photos at all.

    Time with her was fun once she followed through with an appointment, but for the price, you are way better off with Lilia, Eden, Tavia, etc.

    To be clear, she's far better than 90% of all other providers in the area, but not top tier, and not for her price. I will not repeat.

    FWIW it seemed pretty obvious she was willing to go BB with me. YMMV.
    Pretty much my experience too. Took several reschedulings to actually meet up. She's nice looking and accommodating, and I had fun, but she's not "ALL THAT". And her price point isn't really a bargain. For similar rates, I'll wait until Deb Hollander comes to town. Or check out the names that Flower 79 listed.

  6. #8484
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Did you try reaching out to her with this email in one of her post's like I suggested?

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna1972

    I know that is the same email she was using when I saw her way back.
    Yup. Tried that too. Even tried some old numbers, too. Even Louisville ones that I had. Nothing. Hopefully she only got pinched. I know she was into the skating lifestyle so I hope it wasn't a bad outcome from that. Drugs used to be fun. Now they're just dangerous.

    Oh well. She was a fun one. Hopefully she pops up again.

  7. #8483

    Ca

    Did you try reaching out to her with this email in one of her post's like I suggested?

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna1972

    I know that is the same email she was using when I saw her way back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody meet up with Angie when she put out her ad in September? It's weird that it's her only ad and she doesn't respond to her phone. I would hate to think something bad happened to her and that's why she's not posting. I mean, it's not like she doesn't have other mugshots out there. Haha. Would love to meet up with her again so it would be nice to know if she's still working. I don't see any ads for her in Louisville either (her other work area). Anybody?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583702

  8. #8482

    Crazy Angie (Adrianna Brown)

    Did anybody meet up with Angie when she put out her ad in September? It's weird that it's her only ad and she doesn't respond to her phone. I would hate to think something bad happened to her and that's why she's not posting. I mean, it's not like she doesn't have other mugshots out there. Haha. Would love to meet up with her again so it would be nice to know if she's still working. I don't see any ads for her in Louisville either (her other work area). Anybody?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583702
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-11-21 at 19:10. Reason: Additional info

  9. #8481
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been in town for a while and keep thinking to take the plunge but can't find any reviews.
    Same here. Want confirmation of legitimacy but cannot get there yet and the info request on her site is a little odd with the box checking request.

  10. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by TabooWolf  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her?

    There are a couple of reviews but they were posted before she was posting her ads. Seems TGTBT.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...louis/70094347
    Yeah, I believe she used to go by "Bree" (I don't see a name in that post). Search this thread if you want, but here's a post you can look at for the details:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...335&viewfull=1#post5186335.

  11. #8479

    Anyone seen her?

    Does anyone know anything about her?

    There are a couple of reviews but they were posted before she was posting her ads. Seems TGTBT.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...louis/70094347

  12. #8478

    Destiny

    I saw Destiny today. She is a really sweet girl. She has a beautiful smile and personality. Her pictures are accurate. Very nice and safe incall. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70098341

  13. #8477

    Still no takers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Four28  [View Original Post]
    I'd appreciate if anyone took the plunge, or does so in the near future to give feedback. I messaged her, confirmed the 4 bills. I asked her about her ad in KC and St. Louis, and she said she travels back and forth, KC, next week she said. I'll be in St. Louis on business the week after next, and might pull the trigger, unless something else with more legitimacy appears that tickles my fancy.
    She has been in town for a while and keep thinking to take the plunge but can't find any reviews.

  14. #8476

    Alena Winters

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting recent pictures on Twitter and OF for over a year. As far as age, while she's definitely no longer in her 30s she is definitely not in her 50s either.
    Saw her about 9 months ago after another provider recommended her. She cancelled many times before she finally followed through with an appointment. I almost gave up but her photos are pretty appealing. But she is nowhere near her photos, which must be several years old. In age, weight, fitness, she no longer resembles her photos at all.

    Time with her was fun once she followed through with an appointment, but for the price, you are way better off with Lilia, Eden, Tavia, etc.

    To be clear, she's far better than 90% of all other providers in the area, but not top tier, and not for her price. I will not repeat.

    FWIW it seemed pretty obvious she was willing to go BB with me. YMMV.

  15. #8475

    Alena Winters

    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda4  [View Original Post]
    I know the pictures are old. Checked in "Search" - There are no recent reviews.

    Would appreciate if anyone has any recent information / review / recommendation.

    My last visit was a few years ago, so yes she's probably in her 50's though well preserved. The challenge for me was scheduling. She would agree to a time, and then cancel (at least letting me know) as she put personal priorities ahead of business. Of course, that's her call, but I moved on.
    She's been posting recent pictures on Twitter and OF for over a year. As far as age, while she's definitely no longer in her 30s she is definitely not in her 50s either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape