Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12065

    Itty bitty titty heather

    Hey all I was just informed the a cup heather is back in Melbourne. So I swung by for the typical positions what a tight kitty. Go treat her right ya'll she is very sweet and will take good care of you and won't break the wallet.

  2. #12064

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845

    This is the Heather I was talking about. There is another one as well who is a bit younger with a- cups instead of bolt- ons.
    Thanks for the clarification guys, I have wanted to see her for a while now! I guess after reading these reviews I will definitely get that way to see her!

  3. #12063

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar "fit" problem with her and she offered the back door as a solution. Now I was skeptical that it would work if the other entrance did not, but to my surprise it was a success! I don't usually take a trip to the islands but she really wanted to finish the job. Good for me!
    Ditto. I'd also add that while she was eventually able to work it in while doing CG, I could feel her Keagles working. Hell, it felt awesome! Eventually we switched to K9 for a bit. Then she lubed her little O for the trip to Greece. I happily obliged.

  4. #12062

    Gia No-Go

    I agree with the current assessments. I visited her a few weeks ago and it was a disaster. She is a sloppy BBW. Clean but a mess. The meet was terrible. BBBJ was NG and she acted like she couldn't wait for it to be over. I will never visit her again and I don't recommend any else should. There are much better choices around.

  5. #12061

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to this heather or contact info?
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845

    This is the Heather I was talking about. There is another one as well who is a bit younger with a- cups instead of bolt- ons.

  6. #12060

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to this heather or contact info?
    There are 2 different Heathers one enjoys the greek the other nope!

  7. #12059

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a trend, so her a couple months back, pretty much the same story, brushed it off and never went back.
    It's a shame because she reached out to me a few months back and asked for help. Needless to say I promoted her here based on past experiences and saw her a couple of times with the same results as fellow mongers have mentioned. It's too bad because she's a good person and a sweet girl, but all of us have to draw the line somewhere even though she was a great date back in the day. I just wish her the best.

  8. #12058

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar "fit" problem with her and she offered the back door as a solution. Now I was skeptical that it would work if the other entrance did not, but to my surprise it was a success! I don't usually take a trip to the islands but she really wanted to finish the job. Good for me!
    Does anyone have a link to this heather or contact info?

  9. #12057
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Met with Gia this week. The last time I saw her she was in a condo on MI. Her comms were good. She told me she was very low on assets, so I brought her a Grant size package of toiletries and groceries, which she greatly appreciated. Her in-call is a relatively orderly house in in a safe quiet neighborhood just south of Sarno Rd. When I arrived she looked unkempt. We chatted for a bit and she started a BBBJ. We tried FS, but she said it was hurting. We switched back to BBBJ, but it was toothy and not great. After about a total of twenty minutes into the meeting, I called the game and left. Overall a very disappointing meeting. Gia is far from a spinner and of course YMMV I was happy to help her, but I probably will not be visiting again soon.
    Seems to be a trend, so her a couple months back, pretty much the same story, brushed it off and never went back.

  10. #12056

    Southern Hospitality. Kelly

    Saw her the other day. Totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and home with a desire to please. Absolutely a great lady to spend time with And what massive tits she has too.

  11. #12055

    Gia concur

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Met with Gia this week. The last time I saw her she was in a condo on MI. Her comms were good. She told me she was very low on assets, so I brought her a Grant size package of toiletries and groceries, which she greatly appreciated. Her in-call is a relatively orderly house in in a safe quiet neighborhood just south of Sarno Rd. When I arrived she looked unkempt. We chatted for a bit and she started a BBBJ. We tried FS, but she said it was hurting. We switched back to BBBJ, but it was toothy and not great. After about a total of twenty minutes into the meeting, I called the game and left. Overall a very disappointing meeting. Gia is far from a spinner and of course YMMV I was happy to help her, but I probably will not be visiting again soon.
    I had a similar experience recently but after reading rave reviews of her thought maybe it was just me.

  12. #12054

    Similar visit

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Met with Gia this week. The last time I saw her she was in a condo on MI. Her comms were good. She told me she was very low on assets, so I brought her a Grant size package of toiletries and groceries, which she greatly appreciated. Her in-call is a relatively orderly house in in a safe quiet neighborhood just south of Sarno Rd. When I arrived she looked unkempt. We chatted for a bit and she started a BBBJ. We tried FS, but she said it was hurting. We switched back to BBBJ, but it was toothy and not great. After about a total of twenty minutes into the meeting, I called the game and left. Overall a very disappointing meeting. Gia is far from a spinner and of course YMMV I was happy to help her, but I probably will not be visiting again soon.
    I had the same experience. Will not return.

  13. #12053

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DilligafasWell  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. I'm no porn star but getting in can be a chore even with lube. She enjoys a kiss or two. Kitty always tastes good. Can have an adult conversation. Enjoy be kinda on a regular visit status.
    I had a similar "fit" problem with her and she offered the back door as a solution. Now I was skeptical that it would work if the other entrance did not, but to my surprise it was a success! I don't usually take a trip to the islands but she really wanted to finish the job. Good for me!

  14. #12052

    Gia

    Met with Gia this week. The last time I saw her she was in a condo on MI. Her comms were good. She told me she was very low on assets, so I brought her a Grant size package of toiletries and groceries, which she greatly appreciated. Her in-call is a relatively orderly house in in a safe quiet neighborhood just south of Sarno Rd. When I arrived she looked unkempt. We chatted for a bit and she started a BBBJ. We tried FS, but she said it was hurting. We switched back to BBBJ, but it was toothy and not great. After about a total of twenty minutes into the meeting, I called the game and left. Overall a very disappointing meeting. Gia is far from a spinner and of course YMMV I was happy to help her, but I probably will not be visiting again soon.

  15. #12051

    Again

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I've been given to ok to pass along info on winter. Not sure if some of you all remember her but she is well known I know that for one. I can't post her real name cause I was told not to. So trusted members that have seen her will be given info, but I have to run it by her first before I can give info out so I will need name to run by her. Not my doing it's hers!

    Bs.
    If you haven't seen her your pms will be ignored. This is her way or no way just the gatekeeper here!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape