Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 29337
-
11-11-21 14:57 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 51Rainforest
TOFTT recently at the newer place north of Indy. Took 30 minutes. There were 2 working, Jenny and another. Jenny Is in her 40's and tiny. Way up on the AMP scale. I had a younger, probably late 20's therapist. Also very attractive. Massage was strong and she was loose with the drape. There were even a few grazes when she was working the hamstrings. Got the question of "have you been here before" so I thought I was in good shape.
I was wrong. For the 30 minute, there is no flip. I think there is potential, but would certainly take time and 60 minute sessions.
-
11-11-21 14:49 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 125Yes its that scarlet. You're familiar?
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 14:06 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 896Good massage by CeeCee at Cozy Spa Castleton on 82nd
My middle back, shoulders, and front of my deltoids were sore after a strong gym workout.
CeeCee is rather strong, and knew how to work the aches out of my muscles. She's average looking. Maybe late 30's.
Another lady there was a bit skinny and didn't look like she'd give a strong massage.
There was a very pretty lady there, who moved out of view all too soon.
JohnGuest.
-
11-11-21 13:53 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 247Is this the "scarlet" with digits ending 3190
Is this the "scarlet" with digits ending 3190.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:52 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 247Scarlet
I've tried a few times to contact her. No luck.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:39 #17227Senior Member

Posts: 413Business model change
Yeh, instead of prepay on time, I like the buy now, pay later approach. These gals will stop using the prepay model when we stop following it.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:42 #17226Senior Member

Posts: 104Never heard any extra at 317, but would be fantastic if Diana had a better menu nowadays!
Originally Posted by SevenUpnya
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:18 #17225Regular Member

Posts: 4Di 317
Sent you a PM sir.
Originally Posted by Bester1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 07:29 #17224Shill for Relax, ignore my posts

Posts: 17The closest thing that I have found to Lucy at a spa is Julia at relax on Kentucky Avenue she will also do more than Lucy did and looks really close to the same at a very reasonable price BBBJ CIP anal BB on every thing if you like.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:48 #17223Banned Member

Posts: 87Beware
Yeah prepay is usually bad news. Ill pay more after to have no prepay. If its a good massage LOL.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:47 #17222Banned Member

Posts: 87I bet if you take off your wedding ring they will still see the line.
LOL they are very observant.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:43 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 1175Anal rush
Looks like the slew of mongers rushing to the firehouse for anal might have had an impact. Sign is off and no answer to door or phone.
-
11-10-21 19:17 #17220Senior Member

Posts: 153Dodged a bullet
Thank you for sharing your experience. Sounds like you may have dodged a bullet. Glad you are safe!
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:31 #17219Senior Member

Posts: 76I agree
She tried several times to get me to verify with a work email. She first wanted references which I provided 2 numbers to girls I know. She said they never responded and would need a work email. Both girls said she never tried to contact them. She's trying something but not on me.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:21 #17218Senior Member

Posts: 125RE below
Set up an appointment at nice Northside location. She was accommodating and responsive via text. Opt for nuru. 200. I arrive she says security will let me up. I thought maybe the hotel had someone operating the elevator.
Wrong. I say I'm here. She says security will meet me, take 50% deposit and send me up. Spidy senses says f this. Before I can leave security shows up "scarlet?
Caught off guard I say yes. Queue elevator doors open. Two more males inside. Security asks them if they are going up and gets on.
Thats when I bail. She later texts she has to protect herself. She was polite even after I left. Not my style. Not good vibes.










Reply With Quote





