Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 19291
-
11-11-21 15:47 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 791Heather
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
This is the Heather I was talking about. There is another one as well who is a bit younger with a- cups instead of bolt- ons.
-
11-11-21 14:35 #12060Regular Member

Posts: 23Heather
There are 2 different Heathers one enjoys the greek the other nope!
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:51 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 1943Gia
It's a shame because she reached out to me a few months back and asked for help. Needless to say I promoted her here based on past experiences and saw her a couple of times with the same results as fellow mongers have mentioned. It's too bad because she's a good person and a sweet girl, but all of us have to draw the line somewhere even though she was a great date back in the day. I just wish her the best.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:39 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 160Heather
Does anyone have a link to this heather or contact info?
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 12:15 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 381Seems to be a trend, so her a couple months back, pretty much the same story, brushed it off and never went back.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 11:18 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 660Southern Hospitality. Kelly
Saw her the other day. Totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and home with a desire to please. Absolutely a great lady to spend time with And what massive tits she has too.
-
11-11-21 10:58 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 375Gia concur
I had a similar experience recently but after reading rave reviews of her thought maybe it was just me.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 08:32 #12054Regular Member

Posts: 21Similar visit
I had the same experience. Will not return.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 17:11 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 791Heather
I had a similar "fit" problem with her and she offered the back door as a solution. Now I was skeptical that it would work if the other entrance did not, but to my surprise it was a success! I don't usually take a trip to the islands but she really wanted to finish the job. Good for me!
Originally Posted by DilligafasWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:56 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 212Gia
Met with Gia this week. The last time I saw her she was in a condo on MI. Her comms were good. She told me she was very low on assets, so I brought her a Grant size package of toiletries and groceries, which she greatly appreciated. Her in-call is a relatively orderly house in in a safe quiet neighborhood just south of Sarno Rd. When I arrived she looked unkempt. We chatted for a bit and she started a BBBJ. We tried FS, but she said it was hurting. We switched back to BBBJ, but it was toothy and not great. After about a total of twenty minutes into the meeting, I called the game and left. Overall a very disappointing meeting. Gia is far from a spinner and of course YMMV I was happy to help her, but I probably will not be visiting again soon.
-
11-10-21 08:16 #12051Banned Member

Posts: 1739Again
If you haven't seen her your pms will be ignored. This is her way or no way just the gatekeeper here!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:48 #12050Regular Member

Posts: 15Taylor I read reviews some average
She has to be doing something right has anybody seen lately I know pics are old. Thank you in advance.
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/370092810194
-
11-10-21 07:01 #12049Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm new to this site. But not to the area. I've seen most of the girls on stg worth seeing and some that weren't worth it. But I have never seen Charli. Is there any way to get her contact information?
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:39 #12048Regular Member

Posts: 23Heather
Totally agree. I'm no porn star but getting in can be a chore even with lube. She enjoys a kiss or two. Kitty always tastes good. Can have an adult conversation. Enjoy be kinda on a regular visit status.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:39 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 424I met with Boss Lady on Halloween
Yes, despite the previous warnings, I decided to reach out to her. She replied back promptly and we set a time. I picked her up and she looked very good, with the exception of her complection. But a little makeup cleared it up well enough.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
She was lucid and engaged. If you are a regular of hers, you know that she is very honest about her life's ups and downs. Or she is with me, anyway. Like sometimes too much information. Either way, she doesn't appear to sugarcoat it.
Back to her: She took forever to get herself cleaned up and primped while using my bathroom, but she came out eventually and was the same hot, petite Lady.
Some of the selfies in her new ad she was taking at my place, so I know they are real and recent.
Not saying she is free of her demons. She is not. But when she puts her mind to it, she can still be a great date. If she could ever get it all together, she would seriously be a rockstar in this arena.










Reply With Quote





