The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7597
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday Gentlemen! I finally decided to toss down some money at RubMaps in order to have the ability to read reviews (and pass along information). However I keep getting error messages when I try to use a gift card as payment. Have any of you been able to pay this way? I don't know a damn thing about crypto-payments and don't want to provide my actual credit card info. Any advice is appreciated.
    Yoi can't use a gift card to pay. Has to be bitcoin or a real cc.

  2. #7596

    Des Moines spot not on RM?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/246043

    Anyone been here? Couldn't find it on RM and wondering how the service is.

  3. #7595

    RubMaps Premium Membership

    Happy Friday Gentlemen! I finally decided to toss down some money at RubMaps in order to have the ability to read reviews (and pass along information). However I keep getting error messages when I try to use a gift card as payment. Have any of you been able to pay this way? I don't know a damn thing about crypto-payments and don't want to provide my actual credit card info. Any advice is appreciated.

  4. #7594

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    Do you realize that registration there is free and you can see reviews made directly on her ad?
    Yes I realize that. I also realize only 2 of the 4 reviews were based on a visit and they were not very informative. Thus the question.

  5. #7593

    Jessica in RR = Nicole in RR. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience?

    She says $300. As of this posting haven't heard a response to my request to clarify what that includes nor whether that's hr (most likely), hh (shocking), etc.

    Also says incall in west seattle even though ad says seatac.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/22954
    I have the suspicion that Jessica in RR: https://seattle.rubratings.com/22954.

    Is the same as Nicole in RR: https://seattle.rubratings.com/13310.

    Neither listing shows donation. When I text for deets, their responses are very similar in pattern and some phrases, and both are in West Seattle which leads me to believe theyre the same. The only confusing part is they each quote different donation amounts and I don't know what to make of that.

  6. #7592
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sammy, the cute asian in Renton advertized in Rubratings? https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475.

    She looks smokin but I have never heard any comments on her before.
    Do you realize that registration there is free and you can see reviews made directly on her ad?

  7. #7591

    Chloe James

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'd love to know too if anyone can vouch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe_james
    In my limited experience anytime you see or hear the words Tantric or Nuru you are talking a handjob from a nude to nearly nude woman. You may get to squeeze an ass and suck a tit but anything more is usually off the menu.

    Just my 2 cents.

  8. #7590
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sammy, the cute asian in Renton advertized in Rubratings? https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475.

    She looks smokin but I have never heard any comments on her before.
    She has 3 reviews and they all say pics are fake and the gal is much older.

  9. #7589

    Chloe James

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen here? I'm a sucker for sensual experiences and don't mind that price ever once in a while but the screening is invasive and don't want to spend that amount for a shitty time. I don't trust the reviews on the other site anymore so any intel is appreciated.
    Yes I'd love to know too if anyone can vouch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe_james

  10. #7588

    Jessica from RR?

    Anyone have any experience?

    She says $300. As of this posting haven't heard a response to my request to clarify what that includes nor whether that's hr (most likely), hh (shocking), etc.

    Also says incall in west seattle even though ad says seatac.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/22954

  11. #7587
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sammy, the cute asian in Renton advertized in Rubratings? https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475.

    She looks smokin but I have never heard any comments on her before.
    This is the usual agency operating in Bellevue / Renton.

  12. #7586

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sammy, the cute asian in Renton advertized in Rubratings? https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475.

    She looks smokin but I have never heard any comments on her before.
    Looking at her location in the add it says Everett Bellevue trips my spidy senses and screams avoid or bait-and-switch. Looking forward to your report if you TOFTT.

  13. #7585

    &Decent currently at ET, Kings or VIP

    "Decent" is a relative word.

    Are there any halfway decent looking ladies who do BBFS, currently at ET, VIP or Kings?

  14. #7584

    Likely fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Sammy, the cute asian in Renton advertized in Rubratings? https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475.

    She looks smokin but I have never heard any comments on her before.
    Most of them have fake pics. It's hard to imagine a girl like that will work in AMP. Sugarbaby material.

  15. #7583

    Sammy in Renton?

    Anyone have any intel on Sammy, the cute asian in Renton advertized in Rubratings? https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475.

    She looks smokin but I have never heard any comments on her before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape