Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 26922
-
11-12-21 16:15 #17502Senior Member

Posts: 265Annie
She is real. Saw her in the past when she was going by Rory. She is a small framed girl and would only do missionary.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 14:19 #17501Senior Member

Posts: 574I reported on her about 2 weeks ago, and I don't want to sell her too well because I really enjoyed my visit with her. She is a pretty sweet girl and some good talents.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 09:22 #17500Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone seen her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70123274
Apparently, the ad mentions that she used to go by Rory but I couldn't seem to find anything. She looks promising. If anyone has met her, let me know here or by dm.
-
11-12-21 09:09 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 550Lindsey at Alenas. One of my favs. Share one of yours guys.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 01:19 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 1172Lisa in Lansing
Lisa in Lansing is still not showing up in the regular LC lists, but she's active and can be found through these links, which also contain her phone number:
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7087304121
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7087304121
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7087304121
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7087304121
-
11-11-21 20:27 #17497Senior Member

Posts: 769Dorian
Apologies of this double posts. Typical site re-set right when I replied.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
Dorian might not be the body type you want, but I remember reading a review here or on the other site about being into some full-throated action.
https://tryst.link/escort/dorian-rhey
-
11-11-21 20:21 #17496Senior Member

Posts: 148Jules
Jules in Rogers Park sounds like what you're looking for. EBab #352 328-xxxx.
Originally Posted by ComeRapMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 18:18 #17495Senior Member

Posts: 278Love doing this stuff.
Originally Posted by Kinkanator1001
[View Original Post]
I have one in nw burbs.
Gagging, rimming etc.
Ill only trade tho for another gagger.
-
11-11-21 18:14 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 278Candy
Whats the info on her?
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:31 #17493Senior Member

Posts: 318Your first post and this is what your going to lead with. This isn't a Niche, You got issues man. I'm not going to help you. It's people like you that ruin it for everyone else.
Originally Posted by Kinkanator1001
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 15:24 #17492Regular Member

Posts: 8Throat fucking
Guys,
I am looking for girls who allow men to throat fuck them. Roughly. Gag them. Gag them to the point they puke even. Slapping, spitting, the whole 9.
I know this is an unorthodox request but its very niche. I wanted to see if anybody knew of any girls who do it.
Anything would be appreciated.
-
11-11-21 12:48 #17491Senior Member

Posts: 71Candy
One in the same. Buddy is a super monger. Very organized in keeping in contact with people. We speak infrequently due to work but he reconnected with her. Same girl, same Schick!! Face and teeth have aged but her body is better than 70% of most 52 year olds and she takes a dick gagging better than most just to keep her quiet. Loves the word Pappi! Has a great ass. Next time dream of her I want her to cough that up but I will let someone else work their way in there. Every time I ask, she starts literally talking in tongues about the "value" of her getting fucked in the ass. Blah Blah Blah. Just use your mouth for something other than talking after you listen to her for a while. Still, very nice, just crazy.
-
11-11-21 12:14 #17490Banned Member

Posts: 118Looking for BBBJ on northside / NW subrubs
Any recommendations for easy on wallet, decent BBBJ on the northside or NW burbs? I don't care much about the looks. Just looking to scratch an itch. PMs welcome.
-
11-11-21 11:57 #17489Senior Member

Posts: 586Reminds me of a Candy from Mannheim Bars
Sounds like a Candy who use to dance at various Manheim bars, Pigpen, Carls. Always talking, told me she was a business woman, was going to be rich, etc,. I would have loved to have fucked her about 20 years ago, but if she has aged well, maybe now.
Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog
[View Original Post]
How did you find her?
-
11-11-21 11:34 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 958Don't really want to listen to her if I was to fuck her unless I had a ball gag handy.
Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog
[View Original Post]
Sounds very similar to a visit with Nicha.












Reply With Quote





