Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 32178
-
11-12-21 08:11 #20238Senior Member

Posts: 225Cherry
I saw Cherry twice recently. The first visit was terrific. So I repeated. But in the middle of the session she said she hurt herself walking. That was the problem because she was uncomfortable even lying on her back to receive DATY. It was a mediocre visit except for the massage and it wasn't worth the price of admission. Her massage skills are very good, but to pay the extra freight on top of the entry level 1. 2 was a waste of good coin. I understand that sometimes there's a problem but, IMHO, she should have offered a partial refund. She didn't and I'll go elsewhere in the future.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
11-12-21 07:22 #20237Regular Member

Posts: 13Then you should try those two out if you haven't. Both are fairly decent looking, skinny, not a ton up top, but that is my preference.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 07:14 #20236Regular Member

Posts: 13I always shower before going but understand they don't know that AND that not everyone does. I get the germ thing but they always spray / wipe down my pecker before the Saran Wrap goes on for a covered BJ. Why not the hands. At Star I always go for the shower first in hopes that will ease their cleanliness worries. Here's the thing. I feel like they wait until price is negotiated. Getting naked, BJ, FS. Whatever I'm there for. To say "no inside" which kills the mood for me and then I am left with still having to tip the prenogotiated amount but not satisfied. I think I've learned though. Either don't go there or reset expectations.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 06:31 #20235Senior Member

Posts: 637Well, I didn't think of that. Try bringing some Penicillin next time. I'm sure the girl will appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
I kind of lke the pretty more restrictive AMP girls over the ones that Fk anything that walks through the door with C note.
-
11-11-21 21:08 #20234Senior Member

Posts: 216Infection?
Penicillin.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 19:12 #20233Senior Member

Posts: 87Minnie
Short answer. No. Minnie's nice but there are better options out there.
Originally Posted by Adam2238
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 14:22 #20232Banned Member

Posts: 392Best Therapy
Intelligence report:
Got a report today from a friend that 3 gals that were at Best have rotated out and 2 new gals have just arrived.
From my past experience there, generally the menu is pretty open and lots of fun.
I'm planning a trip to Chantilly this weekend.
As PA sais, always be nice to the ladies and they will be nice to you. HG2.
HG2.
-
11-11-21 14:02 #20231Regular Member

Posts: 4Nature
Went there today from this post. The older lady who answered the door said Yoyo is in NY now but will be returning Saturday.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 12:27 #20230Senior Member

Posts: 79Bella
Is this the same Bella that was at Diamond Flash in Fairfax? She has beautiful natural D's, she came in second on Frank Digitola's all time Teddy list. I would love to find out where she's working now.
Originally Posted by Adam2238
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 11:45 #20229Senior Member

Posts: 200I met Bella and Tara, and they both indeed have big boobs. The difference between the two is that Tara has a chubby body type and firm breast, while Bella is relatively slim with soft tits. Personally I like Bella's tits better because I like soft boobs. However, Bella did not remove her shirt (only lift it up for you to access) which make the grabbing not at pleasure.
Originally Posted by Adam2238
[View Original Post]
Is the candy you mentioned the independent Thai with the "no pain no gain" ad? If so, how are her boobs compare to Bella's and Tara's?
-
11-11-21 11:25 #20228Banned Member

Posts: 392True
Agreed. Always a good sign when at start they spray your hands with alcohol before the massage even starts.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
Have even asked for it.
At Korean Places with TS before, I always felt that the girls were more comfortable with you if they did a nice TS scrub. Certainly breaks the ice and they know you are clean. Chinese places don't seem to understand that and if they have a TS want to do it afterwards to get oil off. Some Korean places will do through TS before and quick rings after if you ask. They like cleanlyness and feed more relaxed and less risk. IMHO.
HG2.
-
11-11-21 11:12 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 86500? LOL. Is the nude HE worth it though?
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:16 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 87Teddies
I saw Minnie recently. She has a 38 DD. Not as big as Tara but still substantial. However the price of admission is steep. 1. 2 massage. +100 for nude HE, 140 for CBJ; and 500 for FS. Not a typo. I guess some guys have lots of discretionary cash around.
Originally Posted by Adam2238
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:34 #20225Senior Member

Posts: 637The girls don't like the finger inside because they can get infections from our filthy hands. They don't know where our hands have been. There are germs everywhere.
Originally Posted by Toadster999
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:28 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 86Teddies
So we have Bella in McLean with the big rack, Candy as well I've reviewed but she seems to come and go. And also Tara which I've reviewed who's a sweetheart with giant teddies. Who else around has a giant chest you can play with? I miss CoCo from 20X Herndon, she went by Ashley afterwards at a place in Reston and disappeared when Covid hit. Does anyone remember her and if so, know if she's around?













Reply With Quote





