Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 1130 1630 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17484
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Italian playmate Gina.

    IMO this belongs in Ripoff Reports. She pulled a complete bullshit stunt. Either place, a link and some pics would help. IS IT THIS CHICK? https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8727606600.
    This is her link. And didn't think about rip off report thanks kinda new here still learning ropes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70080077

  2. #17483
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMoney  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, long time member of this site. Looking for advice I work in the city quite often and live up in the northern suburbs and am tired of the endless games. Looking for that one provider that I can become a regular with. Being a married guy and sometimes the lack of sex at home, just looking for one to get that release with if you know what I mean. I know some of you seniors will know of anyone. Feel free to pm me.
    262 has a fairly decent lineup each day and has locations all over the NW burbs.

  3. #17482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Nothing about this provider specifically, but I adapted my own personal rule several years ago. Unless somehow she is magical or the hottest babe to walk the planet, generally my self rule is that I don't see any provider that has made up not only a fake first name for herself, but also a fake last make for herself. Maybe I don't like the finer things in life lmao but any provider that has given herself a trendy fake first and last name is IMO a tip off for major GPS! LOL. Maybe I'm wrong but I prefer the real chicks with only a first name. Lmao.

    TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Used to be that adding a last name added 100 on to their donation and was the dog whistle that she would be a diva. Last names seem a lot more common now but they always give me pause for concern.
    Ha, that's really funny. I always figured a last name was a good idea because it made them easier to find on search engines and review sites. But reading this girl's website with all the name dropping of towns and dishes in Switzerland, Morocco, France and Hong Kong made me realize you may have a point LOL.

    I still might fuck her, though, because I like snooty bitches.

  4. #17481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Nothing about this provider specifically, but I adapted my own personal rule several years ago. Unless somehow she is magical or the hottest babe to walk the planet, generally my self rule is that I don't see any provider that has made up not only a fake first name for herself, but also a fake last make for herself. Maybe I don't like the finer things in life lmao but any provider that has given herself a trendy fake first and last name is IMO a tip off for major GPS! LOL. Maybe I'm wrong but I prefer the real chicks with only a first name. Lmao.

    TP.
    Used to be that adding a last name added 100 on to their donation and was the dog whistle that she would be a diva. Last names seem a lot more common now but they always give me pause for concern.

  5. #17480
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Nothing about this provider specifically, but I adapted my own personal rule several years ago. Unless somehow she is magical or the hottest babe to walk the planet, generally my self rule is that I don't see any provider that has made up not only a fake first name for herself, but also a fake last make for herself. Maybe I don't like the finer things in life lmao but any provider that has given herself a trendy fake first and last name is IMO a tip off for major GPS! LOL. Maybe I'm wrong but I prefer the real chicks with only a first name. Lmao.

    TP.
    Reminds of a provider on tryst called Bandit. Of all the names she could have picked, she went with Bandit. Also with no reviews.

  6. #17479
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtgt247  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get some more info on her. Looks hot. Wondering if anyone has had a good time with her before I make the jump. Thanks bros.

    https://www.camillebisous.com
    Nothing about this provider specifically, but I adapted my own personal rule several years ago. Unless somehow she is magical or the hottest babe to walk the planet, generally my self rule is that I don't see any provider that has made up not only a fake first name for herself, but also a fake last make for herself. Maybe I don't like the finer things in life lmao but any provider that has given herself a trendy fake first and last name is IMO a tip off for major GPS! LOL. Maybe I'm wrong but I prefer the real chicks with only a first name. Lmao.

    TP.

  7. #17478
    Quote Originally Posted by TomHorny  [View Original Post]
    I did a little digging on my own and shows she use to run a house with some girls. I'm still intrigued, but discouraged if no one has ever seen her or anything.
    Seems that nearly all are now preferring text to phone calls. To me a bit of a red flags. What are your thoughts on this one? Seems like perfect smokescreen for pretenders.

  8. #17477

    Regular

    Hey guys, long time member of this site. Looking for advice I work in the city quite often and live up in the northern suburbs and am tired of the endless games. Looking for that one provider that I can become a regular with. Being a married guy and sometimes the lack of sex at home, just looking for one to get that release with if you know what I mean. I know some of you seniors will know of anyone. Feel free to pm me.

  9. #17476
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if down south Sam with the bottomless throat is submissive? PM if you prefer. Thinking of pulling the trigger. Thanks.
    Which Sam are you talking about? Link please.

  10. #17475
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeRapMe  [View Original Post]
    Man back in the days I used to have a few contacts for cheap quick BBJCIM. Like to the point that I'd have 3-4 dreams a week without affecting the wallet too much. This was in Rockford, way before COVID. In backpage days. I miss those days. I wish I had more cheap BBBJ contacts w / easy set up in the northwest suburbs for when the itch hits out of nowhere.
    Yeah I had a regular who was a mom of 4, she has been reviewed a few times like 3-5 years ago but FS at her apartment was $100, multi pop, very relaxed.

  11. #17474

    BBBJCIM. Miss the good 'ole days

    Man back in the days I used to have a few contacts for cheap quick BBJCIM. Like to the point that I'd have 3-4 dreams a week without affecting the wallet too much. This was in Rockford, way before COVID. In backpage days. I miss those days. I wish I had more cheap BBBJ contacts w / easy set up in the northwest suburbs for when the itch hits out of nowhere.

  12. #17473
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Tryst ad: "Down to earth natural redhead girl next door. New to business. Single ready to Mingle. Intelligent and definitely not your young air head. Classy lady looking for a gentleman with no BS and drama free. Serious inquiries only. Will work solos or has a female and a male to work with for doubles works in southern Wisconsin, northern Illinois and Chicago area".

    Ad plus pictures reads to me: "I dye my hair, and am definitive NOT new to the business. I have wild eyes like Victoria Dawn and I live in a hotel room. I've been around and have a lot so street smarts to keep my ad short and to the point. By shifting to third person narrative I am telling you I've probably got a boyfriend, or at least a handler writing this ad for me. ".

    But it did the job and I'm curious. Search didn't show up anything under emily or emily 1990, but anyone know the history here?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emily1990
    She's flaky. Have set up a couple of meetings with her only to have her stop responding (thankfully before I headed over, saving me the wasted trip). Always been curious to know what she'd be like in real life. At this point, I'm giving up on her and moving on.

  13. #17472

    Anyone seen Camille Bisous?

    Been trying to get some more info on her. Looks hot. Wondering if anyone has had a good time with her before I make the jump. Thanks bros.

    https://www.camillebisous.com

  14. #17471

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    I tried a year or so ago and ghosted at the last minute.
    Thanks for the info. I still might give her a shot and see what happens.

  15. #17470
    Quote Originally Posted by TomHorny  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her? I'm kind of intrigued by her. (I know not some of your guys cup of tea). Might TOFTT tomorrow with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamielyn
    I did a little digging on my own and shows she use to run a house with some girls. I'm still intrigued, but discouraged if no one has ever seen her or anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape