Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 7922
-
11-15-21 07:23 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 791Lilyana
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=16929289
Originally Posted by LatinoXxxMen
[View Original Post]
Her is a link to her booking site. She does not list the B2 B anymore so I cannot say for sure if it still available. I can only speak from past experience and say that she used to do B2 B and it was great! Her site used to have some pictures but she took them down. Looks-wise I don't think you would be disappointed.
-
11-14-21 23:28 #5236Regular Member

Posts: 3Lilyana
I've been reading some great feedback about Lilyana, but I would like to know more about her service especially if this will be my first time with her. I'm looking for a sexy b2 b massage and hopefully she offers it to first time customers. Does anybody has a website to see some pics of her and details on her service? Please I'm if somebody has extra details on her service.
-
11-13-21 20:43 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 434Glad to hear Anna is still there. Haven't been to Asiana since before covid, but I've been singing praise for Anna for a long time now. Will definitely stop in soon to see her.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 20:16 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 87Incredible Massage at Asiana
Brevard AMPs aren't great, but my favorite is Anna at Asiana. I saw her recently and she gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. She is petite but very strong and pretty. Walked on my back a bunch, and loosened me up completely. It was amazing. Well worth the. 8 hourly fee. She finished me off, and I walked out of there feeling* like a million bucks. Go see her, but treat her well. She is a good lady.
-
11-13-21 00:53 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 161Agree with Jay Jay
All this code crap is such BS, it is so stupid and pointless. Abbreviations about places and prices and services are ridiculous. I think guys do it to be cool or act like they are some kind of expert. What is the point of the nonsense?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 00:35 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 161Had to comments
Long time member, have pretty much quit fucking around with all these pain in the ass girls, have not posted in a long time but read every once in a while. Would love to find a couple that are no drama. I HAD to comment on this. $720 for an hour or so for two girls? WTF? Are you fucking crazy or have more money than you know what to. Even if so, are freaking kidding me!
Originally Posted by Dcmbj89
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 08:06 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 791Mm
Originally Posted by Conor1955
[View Original Post]
Wow 80-100 is one hell of a deal for FS. I have been in and out of there for years, and I have not seen less than 200 for FS, plus the door fee. I can only speak for Alex (former), Rachel, and Brittany though. To each his own, but IMHO there are better choices out there if you are going to be in the 300+ club.
Originally Posted by Dcmbj89
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:04 #5230Regular Member

Posts: 24Over paid a lot
My good man you were taken advantage of. I have been to this establishment many times and have seen almost all of the girls that are offered. You should never pay more than 80-100 for FS. Every woman who works there with the exception of the ebony girl will give you what you want for that. You just have to stick to your guns. And in my opinion there is no one there worth more that 100 no matter how much time you visit. This of course does not include the room rate.
Originally Posted by Conor1955
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:41 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 1947Liberty'O Love and Nuru Gel
Liberty'O Love uses it and you're exactly right about serving as an aide to sexual eroticism as well as being great for the skin and a great lubricant! Unfortunately, Liberty is out of town in Sarasota on her West Coast tour where mongers there are singing her praises on the Forum. I'm hoping that she will be back soon because I really need a massage, especially the type she offers!
Originally Posted by DagoRed
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:29 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 2964I should have paid closer attention in math class
I need some help with the math. If I'm reading your post correctly, the house fee for ninety minutes is 125, Summer's fee for ninety minutes is 220 and Stephanie's fee for ninety minutes is 120. The math, at least the old fashioned way, is 125 + 220 + 120 = 465. You said you left 720. While I know you suggested one should "tip accordingly" but 720 - 465 = 255. From my perspective, that would make you one damn generous dude! Not to mention that 720 for ninety minutes seems pretty damn high. Please feel free to let me know if I screwed up the math.
Originally Posted by Conor1955
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 00:10 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 66Nuru Gel
Hey, I have become a firm believer in the art of Nuru, or at least in the wonders of the Nuru Gel that is properly used in the treatment. Granted, a massage can be great when given by a talented masseuse, but I am specifically praising the benefits of using a true "NURU GEL" during this erotic play time.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
I bought the real deal Nuru Gel from a vendor on amazon and this stuff is AMAZING. You may find someone that can imitate a Nuru massage but ask them if it's just a massage oil or real Nuru Gel that they're using. "Magic Gel" Nuru Massage Therapy Gel is 98% Natural, with Nori Seaweed from the Sea of Japan. It is outrageously slippery and can be thinned with water. MUCH better than any oil, silicone or lotion I have found.
I am no masseur, but I have been using this stuff regularly with my sex partners and enlitening them to it's wonderful benefits in added eroticism. Slop a little bit of this stuff on your favorite toy and it can become a whole new ball game. BELIEVE ME!! The real beauty of this amazing stuff is that you'll have very little, if any clean-up. It is absorbed into your skin and is nourishing, odorless, tasteless, and it won't even mess your sheets. I think you'all should get some of this stuff for yourself and spread it all around town!! You'll thank me.
Here is a link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5H9T3787&psc=1.
Enjoy,
Dago.
-
11-10-21 21:24 #5226Regular Member

Posts: 4MM Melbourne
I recently made a visit. The room price goes by the time. 80-100-125.125 for 90 min. I called ahead and requested 4 hands. I was greeted by a thick brunette Summer, her price was 220 for 90 min. In came Stephania who was a BBW. She was 120 for 90 min. There was no massage. The girls began on each other and I filled in dependent on the ladies position and my carnal desire. I had the experience of a lifetime for 720. If you go simple it will be 80 and 220 for full Serv. And then tip accordingly. They ere lots of fun and a very worthwhile experience.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 17:40 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 597Agreed
I don't understand why they just don't use the numbers. Cryptic code doesn't help at all. LOL.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:35 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 2964You're not wrong, but
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
I don't believe he meant that HE couldn't, or shouldn't, use the cryptic abbreviations. Rather, I believe he meant that no one should be using them. While DJM can correct me if I've got this wrong, I believe he's saying they are confusing, the confusion coming from people writing them differently or even the forum automatically deleting characters that repeat, I suspect we've all typed up one thing only to have the site change it when we "upload report" at the end. As an example, if I type three dollar signs, it will sometimes delete one and only two dollar signs show up. Besides, like Littleshyguy said, using cryptic terminology isn't going to prevent someone from getting busted.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 13:22 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 189Pricing
With all due respect, there is no rule mandating you use the cryptic abbreviations that I am aware of. I believe it is there for those who are uncomfortable with speaking of dollars in a forum like this.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





