Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23044
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonguero  [View Original Post]
    The last time that I visited my provider for the third time she said to me "Call me" while I was going to the door for leaving. Does that mean something? I didn't feel good vibes out of that so I haven't returned since.
    Wow. Thats deep. Maybe she wants you to return? Nah. That can't be it.

  2. #23043
    HA!. Good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Isn't it 867-5309?

  3. #23042

    Very old ad

    What everyone else already said is pretty spot on except she reluctantly gave a handshake. But I don't think it's something she is really into or probably does very often at all. The text of the ad is *exactly* the same as it was in 2013 when I went there and the pics are exactly the same also. She's a very homely person.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html

  4. #23041

    Every provider is different

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Lee?

    Stopped in at spring well over the summer for the first time. Shower was great, massage was non existent let's be honest. But while on my stomach I got a BLS, she spoke French and rim before I even flipped. Anyways it was a very enjoyable 1 hour session. I go back last week and get a different woman CBJ and FS for the hour but no French or anything like I had with Lee.
    I've been to places that are known as absolutely no full service and then get a provider that is full service without even asking. Once you are a known commodity at an establishment, even if it's a new provider, the others will let her know you are safe. On a recent visit had a new lady at a place I frequent weekly. She was acting very shy at first, asked a couple times have I been there before. I tell her yes I'm a regular. But then one of the ladies who speaks better English and has seen me before comes in and says hi, then speaks a couple words in Chinese to my lady and leaves. Now the lady is very touchy rest of the session.

    My point is can't expect same service from one provider to the next or even one visit to the next. They are women, they are moody.

  5. #23040
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html
    Very old pic. Works in her condo. Climbing stairs a must.

    Has a cat. Talkative once she knows you. Inexpensive.

  6. #23039
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html
    She must not update her ad because I saw her about 10 years ago in her apartment and back then it said the same "8 years experience" and used the same pictures. Massage was above average and she is a very nice lady. Nothing was offered as far as extras but I enjoyed the massage so much I didn't even try to ask for any. While I was getting dressed I over heard her on the phone talking to someone saying "I don't do those types of massage".

  7. #23038
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html
    I don't remember her name, but I've saw her twice. First time I went, she had a price office in Mt. Clemons. On my second visit she was doing massage at her private residence. She's certainly nothing to look at. Kinda reminds me of an older Amish lady that wears really long skirts and blouses during the massage. She's a really sweet lady and the massage is really good. She's totally terrified of doing extras, but a DIY is all that's offered here as far as extras. The massage itself is above average and very inexpensive. I opted for the 90 minute hoping more was offered but she won't budge. Hope this was helpful.

    Be careful out there! KC.

  8. #23037

    Anyone see this one?

    Trying to get away from the AMPs.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-escort-detroit-396887

  9. #23036

    Spring Well

    What happened to Lee?

    Stopped in at spring well over the summer for the first time. Shower was great, massage was non existent let's be honest. But while on my stomach I got a BLS, she spoke French and rim before I even flipped. Anyways it was a very enjoyable 1 hour session. I go back last week and get a different woman CBJ and FS for the hour but no French or anything like I had with Lee.

  10. #23035

    Clinton Twp

    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html

  11. #23034
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonguero  [View Original Post]
    The last time that I visited my provider for the third time she said to me "Call me" while I was going to the door for leaving. Does that mean something? I didn't feel good vibes out of that so I haven't returned since.
    I must be watching too many old Seinfeld episodes. Sounds like something George Costanza would say. That aside, give her a call and find out.

  12. #23033
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapaosunlei  [View Original Post]
    Hi there! Can you PM me Jenny's cell number? Thanks.
    Isn't it 867-5309?

  13. #23032

    Meaning

    The last time that I visited my provider for the third time she said to me "Call me" while I was going to the door for leaving. Does that mean something? I didn't feel good vibes out of that so I haven't returned since.

  14. #23031

    Baked bunz?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tn0121  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? She is in Livonia. Corner of 96 and Levan. Thanks.
    Is this the AA girl from baked bunz?. Is there a link to share?

  15. #23030

    Nana massage Clarkston

    I was planning on going to oriental massage in Clarkston but since they are closed I'm thinking about going to Nana massage. So I'm wondering if anyone been there lately and is it worth trying it out? Any info would be great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape