Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23898

    About Jae

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen her out of desperation because no one else was available. The room was filthy and smelly. Should've walked at that point. Nope, little head wanted some head. We all can see that she has a paper bag face. But her body is not to far behind. She takes really good camera angles pics because in reality, She's shaped like SpongeBob Square Pants. Long story short. BBBJ wasn't good at all. Junior wasn't up for the main event. So I ended up jacking myself off on her ass. Felt so dirty afterwards. Never, never again. Actually seen the red head Melanie I believe looking like walking death as I was leaving. Think I'm going to focus on high end providers at this point. STG is dead in Duval.
    One thing I hardly see mentioned is her big gut. You're absolutely correct— she takes pics at very forgiving angles!

  2. #23897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Paper Bag Face LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Tits are amazing and mics skills are definitely up there. The whole visit wasn't bad, someone knocked on the door once and she got rid of him. I think she works with some dude, but I was there I saw no guys things, the room was a shit storm and she Insisted on cleaning up before we did the deed. Kitty was tight enough. I give the overall visit a 6/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen her out of desperation because no one else was available. The room was filthy and smelly. Should've walked at that point. Nope, little head wanted some head. We all can see that she has a paper bag face. But her body is not to far behind. She takes really good camera angles pics because in reality, She's shaped like SpongeBob Square Pants. Long story short. BBBJ wasn't good at all. Junior wasn't up for the main event. So I ended up jacking myself off on her ass. Felt so dirty afterwards. Never, never again. Actually seen the red head Melanie I believe looking like walking death as I was leaving. Think I'm going to focus on high end providers at this point. STG is dead in Duval.
    Your description of Amanda was funny, but yeah, you're very close to how she looks body-wise. Back when I was seeing her she wasn't too too too bad. Her face was meh. I've ass fucked her a couple times and did Russian a time or two. But most of my visits consisted of me picking her up from the apartments across from Memorial, taking her somewhere close by so she can suck my dick. About a 30-40 dollar price tag back then.

    On one occasion she and her partner Tiffany had gotten a room at The Loft, of all places, in River City. Someone of money must've hooked her up with that nice ass place. She hits me up and wants me to visit even though I was way on the other side of town. In the presence of Tiffany (sitting on the other bed busy on her phone) I was goin to town on Amanda's mouth tits and ass. While I was tit fucking her, Tiffany was placing a pizza order and asked Amanda what kind she wanted. They were talking about the order like I wasn't even there. Gave her a pearl necklace and splashed my kids all over her chin. Donated and bounced out of there way before the pizza guy arrived.

    Fast forward a year a two and she's now holed up on Bmeadows most likely in one of the notels behind the yellow pumps. Looking like she was tweaking, Amanda was picking at her face while I was standing in line behind her waiting to pay for my shit. Didn't know I was behind her. I was grossed out bcuz she had been picking at her mug for a while. I noticed old pock marks as well as new ones which were bleeding. Even though she cakes on the make up you can still see them.

    I stopped seeing Amanda bcuz she had started to really turn me off looking like the ugly tree fell on her. Don't know what she looks like now and her ad pics does nothing for me. I know she's up there in age and only getting older and more decrepit.

  3. #23896
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    She has way nice of a body for there to be no reports. This isn't Mandyx3.
    Neck,

    Clear your inbox.

  4. #23895
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Did the OF guy get Mandy 3 x bb?
    No. She does like private shows. I followed him when he first came out, and I had to stop. Plus his videos use to be free, but now this guy is charging like 50-60 per video. I get emails from him all the time, even though I haven't followed him for over a year.

  5. #23894
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing her ads for years:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/105116909365

    Never took a leap, but got to say.

    She is paper bag worthy if her body is really like that. Yet my lord, age and the candy powder took a toll on her face. Yet again that body looks like fun. Any intel is appreciated.
    Saw her a few months ago. Tits are amazing and mics skills are definitely up there. The whole visit wasn't bad, someone knocked on the door once and she got rid of him. I think she works with some dude, but I was there I saw no guys things, the room was a shit storm and she Insisted on cleaning up before we did the deed. Kitty was tight enough. I give the overall visit a 6/10.

  6. #23893

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing her ads for years:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/105116909365

    Never took a leap, but got to say.

    She is paper bag worthy if her body is really like that. Yet my lord, age and the candy powder took a toll on her face. Yet again that body looks like fun. Any intel is appreciated.
    I recently seen her out of desperation because no one else was available. The room was filthy and smelly. Should've walked at that point. Nope, little head wanted some head. We all can see that she has a paper bag face. But her body is not to far behind. She takes really good camera angles pics because in reality, She's shaped like SpongeBob Square Pants. Long story short. BBBJ wasn't good at all. Junior wasn't up for the main event. So I ended up jacking myself off on her ass. Felt so dirty afterwards. Never, never again. Actually seen the red head Melanie I believe looking like walking death as I was leaving. Think I'm going to focus on high end providers at this point. STG is dead in Duval.

  7. #23892
    Shill for Nikki ignore my posts


    Posts: 10
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  8. #23891
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing her ads for years:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/105116909365

    Never took a leap, but got to say.

    She is paper bag worthy if her body is really like that. Yet my lord, age and the candy powder took a toll on her face. Yet again that body looks like fun. Any intel is appreciated.
    Saw her a year or so ago and I had a good time. Head game was impressive and she did not complain about climbing aboard to ride. She has gotten more ragged in that short time but seems to have gained a little weight in some of her posts. When I have a ride, she is on my "to redo" list if she is not in the JTB loop.

    She had posted on Reddit a few times before they closed the jacksonville subreddit and she got offended with people thinking she was asking for donations. She also posted in some of the party favor (pnp) subreddits that included some rather revealing pics.

  9. #23890

    Jae

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing her ads for years:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/105116909365

    Never took a leap, but got to say.

    She is paper bag worthy if her body is really like that. Yet my lord, age and the candy powder took a toll on her face. Yet again that body looks like fun. Any intel is appreciated.
    I've seen her 5 times over the last few years. I think she's a smidge better looking in person (the camera doesn't love) but the main problem is the menu and attitude changes even after she's seen you and says she knows you. Body is thick, firm, and tight but I haven't repeated because of the inconsistent menu and performance.

  10. #23889
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing her ads for years:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/105116909365

    Never took a leap, but got to say.

    She is paper bag worthy if her body is really like that. Yet my lord, age and the candy powder took a toll on her face. Yet again that body looks like fun. Any intel is appreciated.
    I wouldn't taste it. Ask her if she minds if you wear VR while you do it. Also get vr.

  11. #23888

    Got a itch-jae

    So been seeing her ads for years:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/105116909365

    Never took a leap, but got to say.

    She is paper bag worthy if her body is really like that. Yet my lord, age and the candy powder took a toll on her face. Yet again that body looks like fun. Any intel is appreciated.

  12. #23887
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    The fact that he didn't get scammed by Mx3 LOL. And also, Bee has a killer body, saw her late last year, she opened the door in her birthday suit and got down to business, BBBJ and cfs. Donation at the time was. 7, too bad it was all a dream.
    Doesn't impress me. She was very rude and lied over and over about activities allowed. Hmmm.

  13. #23886
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    The of guy had a half sell on his of, so I decided to purchase it. While on it, I figured I should do an investigation so you mongers know which providers to be careful with. This guy is basically barebacking 70% of the providers on stg. He's reckless. The we he move, you'd think he have a cure for everything. These pictures and screen shots are just a warning for you mongers. Pursue these providers at your own risk. If you have seen or currently seeing them, be careful.
    Did the OF guy get Mandy 3 x bb?

  14. #23885

    I would like to inquire as well LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Is this the good or bad Mandy, I remember hearing about a good one and a bad one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/924197771365
    She has way nice of a body for there to be no reports. This isn't Mandyx3.

  15. #23884

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDan9999  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Here's the link. Lilly on STG. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/560550778378.
    As f at ck my friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape