Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 124

    Not a woman

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/239325

    That information would be nice to know before getting there.

  2. #23297

    Ocean Spa & Tranquility Spa. Same Owners?

    I stopped by Ocean (Coolidge south of 12 Mile in Berkley) the other day and had a great 1-hr with Candy. Very satisfying. I hear or read that Tranquility on Telegraph in Dearborn is the same ownership and was wondering if anyone knows if this is true. Also. Any experience at Tranquility writing home about? TIA.

  3. #23296

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Isn't it 867-5309?
    Or secret code OU812 ?

  4. #23295
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonguero  [View Original Post]
    The last time that I visited my provider for the third time she said to me "Call me" while I was going to the door for leaving. Does that mean something? I didn't feel good vibes out of that so I haven't returned since.
    Wow. Thats deep. Maybe she wants you to return? Nah. That can't be it.

  5. #23294
    HA!. Good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Isn't it 867-5309?

  6. #23293

    Very old ad

    What everyone else already said is pretty spot on except she reluctantly gave a handshake. But I don't think it's something she is really into or probably does very often at all. The text of the ad is *exactly* the same as it was in 2013 when I went there and the pics are exactly the same also. She's a very homely person.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html

  7. #23292

    Every provider is different

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Lee?

    Stopped in at spring well over the summer for the first time. Shower was great, massage was non existent let's be honest. But while on my stomach I got a BLS, she spoke French and rim before I even flipped. Anyways it was a very enjoyable 1 hour session. I go back last week and get a different woman CBJ and FS for the hour but no French or anything like I had with Lee.
    I've been to places that are known as absolutely no full service and then get a provider that is full service without even asking. Once you are a known commodity at an establishment, even if it's a new provider, the others will let her know you are safe. On a recent visit had a new lady at a place I frequent weekly. She was acting very shy at first, asked a couple times have I been there before. I tell her yes I'm a regular. But then one of the ladies who speaks better English and has seen me before comes in and says hi, then speaks a couple words in Chinese to my lady and leaves. Now the lady is very touchy rest of the session.

    My point is can't expect same service from one provider to the next or even one visit to the next. They are women, they are moody.

  8. #23291
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html
    Very old pic. Works in her condo. Climbing stairs a must.

    Has a cat. Talkative once she knows you. Inexpensive.

  9. #23290
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html
    She must not update her ad because I saw her about 10 years ago in her apartment and back then it said the same "8 years experience" and used the same pictures. Massage was above average and she is a very nice lady. Nothing was offered as far as extras but I enjoyed the massage so much I didn't even try to ask for any. While I was getting dressed I over heard her on the phone talking to someone saying "I don't do those types of massage".

  10. #23289
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html
    I don't remember her name, but I've saw her twice. First time I went, she had a price office in Mt. Clemons. On my second visit she was doing massage at her private residence. She's certainly nothing to look at. Kinda reminds me of an older Amish lady that wears really long skirts and blouses during the massage. She's a really sweet lady and the massage is really good. She's totally terrified of doing extras, but a DIY is all that's offered here as far as extras. The massage itself is above average and very inexpensive. I opted for the 90 minute hoping more was offered but she won't budge. Hope this was helpful.

    Be careful out there! KC.

  11. #23288

    Anyone see this one?

    Trying to get away from the AMPs.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-escort-detroit-396887

  12. #23287

    Spring Well

    What happened to Lee?

    Stopped in at spring well over the summer for the first time. Shower was great, massage was non existent let's be honest. But while on my stomach I got a BLS, she spoke French and rim before I even flipped. Anyways it was a very enjoyable 1 hour session. I go back last week and get a different woman CBJ and FS for the hour but no French or anything like I had with Lee.

  13. #23286

    Clinton Twp

    Seniors what's the word on this one?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...402228349.html

  14. #23285
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonguero  [View Original Post]
    The last time that I visited my provider for the third time she said to me "Call me" while I was going to the door for leaving. Does that mean something? I didn't feel good vibes out of that so I haven't returned since.
    I must be watching too many old Seinfeld episodes. Sounds like something George Costanza would say. That aside, give her a call and find out.

  15. #23284
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapaosunlei  [View Original Post]
    Hi there! Can you PM me Jenny's cell number? Thanks.
    Isn't it 867-5309?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape