Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,401 to 17,415 of 41286
-
11-10-21 19:31 #23886Senior Member

Posts: 115Did the OF guy get Mandy 3 x bb?
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:26 #23885Senior Member

Posts: 909I would like to inquire as well LOL
She has way nice of a body for there to be no reports. This isn't Mandyx3.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:21 #23884Senior Member

Posts: 452Fake
As f at ck my friend.
Originally Posted by BeachDan9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 17:51 #23883Senior Member

Posts: 118Thank you
Thank you Mr BlackLightning, you're such a life saver (literally). On a totally different note, I got to give it to the OF guy, he doesn't discriminate, even bubbles was featured in one of his vids LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gents!!
-
11-10-21 13:08 #23882Senior Member

Posts: 1061Paper work
I've been mostly out of the hobby, but don't ever remember it getting this bad, how do you get that paper work (assuming its STD records).
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-10-21 12:13 #23881Senior Member

Posts: 449No different from SWs. These chicks have probably popped 10 dicks in their moth without protection before moving on to the new fellow. It's best not to overthink it sometimes. Protect yourself always tho.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 12:05 #23880Senior Member

Posts: 456Completely agree. We all have our comfort level, but you have to assume any provider that would agree to BBFS on the first dream or two is doing that for everyone. You arent special. I love going bare, completely different experience, but these women are shooting up and have a rotating door of men going through.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:41 #23879Senior Member

Posts: 61Don't waste your time
-
11-10-21 11:28 #23878Senior Member

Posts: 477Who is This?
Is this a random bait / switch pic? She doesn't look familiar and maybe tis is just a great angle but she looks pretty good considering all the others on STG.
-
11-10-21 11:06 #23877Senior Member

Posts: 180You guys crack me up.
Your all concerned and worried about who this OF guy is barebacking. Do you not understand if they are barebacking him. They are barebacking dozens of other dudes as well, and always have??
You got to just assume. No matter what, These bitches are nasty. What this guy on OF does has no real bearing on any of that. BE SMART.
-
11-10-21 11:02 #23876Senior Member

Posts: 137Mandy
Is this the good or bad Mandy, I remember hearing about a good one and a bad one.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/924197771365
-
11-10-21 10:37 #23875Senior Member

Posts: 70Lily
Sorry. Here's the link. Lilly on STG. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/560550778378.
-
11-10-21 10:34 #23874Senior Member

Posts: 70Lily
Help fellow mongers. Long time lurker with few posts here. Lily seems like a complete package yet I cannot find any reviews.
How does the search function work. I type in her name and find lots of Lilys, but not her. Seems like we would all want to visit this fine blonde. I know she's been posting for a year or two. What's the deal??
Thanks in advance.
-
11-10-21 08:05 #23873Senior Member

Posts: 299Great information
There are quite a few more to investigate. You should have two more pages at least. OF dude got all of STG except for the newest additions but they're on his radar.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 06:02 #23872Senior Member

Posts: 1246Only Tubby Augustus Fans
I posted a list a few months ago of all the ones I knew. I wish I could post all the ones who have paper work, but I can't. I've shared with a few trusted people. Sadly, it's only going to get worse. We probably have the most disgusting bunch of w h o r e s than any other city.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






